Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: lghosh

Kalgiakka...thank you so much for diligently liking all the posts like our Rosejaan and then commenting on them as well! πŸ€— Thank you for liking my posts. πŸ˜ƒ

Kalgiakka... never ever allow you go unnoticed... always behind you even when you shoo me away...

🀣
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kalgi22

No. She wanted all the crowns leaving nothing to us...

😲

Word Count: 0

lashy thumbnail

Kalgiakka... never ever allow you go unnoticed... always behind you even when you shoo me away...

🀣

πŸ˜’

Word Count: 0

lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: roseraja1915

Getting back at the teacher by giving her more homework , dear author?😳

No I just said I recalled Teacher's words too😭 but never got recognised for it

But you are our brightest star, Lashy Sahiba! Can anyone hold a candle to you ?πŸ€—

(Psst. ... Kuki, I think we should pamper our star writer until C47 is up! )πŸ˜‰

Yes yes I totally concur!

Edited by lashy - 6 years ago
lashy thumbnail

Bond...you too a big DQ!! πŸ˜† Tattling about Chellam to Chellam's Chellam!! Mahi ve, tum toh gayi!! πŸ˜†

Yes... she'll get the 2nd runner-up for it!!!!πŸ˜’

Author Sahiba...now leaving DQgiri aside and jokes apart...you seriously have no clue what YOU are, your capabilities as a writer and I am not mentioning anything about being a fantabulous human being!! I am not going to brag but I think I am snooty about reading, appreciating and commenting! There are 100's of stories written every day but I don't get the time to read and even if I do it has to be at par excellence for me to write on it and believe me the first time I stumbled upon HBAS, I itched to write to you! That is why I wrote to you on FB!! To me, that means a lot!! Being the usually private person I am, I don't ever do that. So never ever underestimate yourself and judge yourself based on 'likes-o-meter'!! You are far and beyond all that, far above 'likes'!! And then you created a hero who has become a living, breathing soul for me and there is no one else who knows better about that than you! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† We know you will make it a worthwhile for all of us and we absolutely have no doubt about it, you don't even have to say that!! We will be there come rain or sunshine, come hell or high water! πŸ˜ƒ Even if you want to get rid of us you will not be able to!! And that includes our own personal tussle over your coujjin! 🀣 I am not letting him go!! 😈 Anyway, bottom line, just do what you have been doing so far...aage hum sab par chhod do!! πŸ˜ƒ Samjhe my Heera?? Hmmm!!! πŸ˜‰ Gale milogi nahi? πŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ Tumhara chahnewala, aage tees hai peechhe barah! πŸ˜† So it is definitely more than 20, as you mentioned!! πŸ˜‰

Well, author dearest , I bet you didn't know what you were setting yourself up for when you started HBAS- being surrounded by the lovable imps and minxes that have flooded the house!πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

I am afraid you can't lose us that easily, Lashy Sahiba!πŸ€—

We are with you all the way, through thick and thin, at your beck and call- no worries on that count!❀️

About making it worth our while - don't we know it? Your impeccable track record is proof enough! ⭐️ πŸ‘

Originally posted by: selvi1275

But Lashy...I don't recognise this Despondent you...Never ever think about it dear...You're a very positive girl...Be that always...Your positive energy attracts everyone to you...Don't doubt yourself...

So all your worries are unfounded, darling writer!πŸ€—

Of course they are unfounded... When I have darlings like youπŸ€—

No I didn't but I do have a hunch that she's sneakily roaming around here..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

And reading our messages tooπŸ˜†

Edited by lashy - 6 years ago
Kalgi22 thumbnail
That's Kalgiakka...😲 πŸ˜†
Edited by Kalgi22 - 6 years ago
Kuki715 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

🀣

😲
Miss Peanutakker shooing her CS like that πŸ€ͺ🀣
Kuki715 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

No. She wanted all the crowns leaving nothing to us...

And there's nothing we can do but follow teacher's orders

(Psst. ... Kuki, I think we should pamper our star writer until C47 is up! )πŸ˜‰

Yes teacher
Kalgi22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kuki715

And there's nothing we can do but follow teacher's orders

Yes teacher

Oh yes teacher
lashy thumbnail

πŸ˜†