Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roseraja1915 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: lashy

By chance I was browsing through Chapter 25 yesterday when referencing the Shehzaade-AMK part (because of the discussions here)... and I realised that even Chapter 25 has only had 80-odd likes. (which I would've thought was quite a game-changing chapter.)
It just goes to show that most readers respond when there's romance. 😊

Lashy Sahiba, I just checked - C25 registered 101 likes!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Please recheck and correct me if I am wrong!😳

c21 - 102 likes ; C22 - 92 likes; C23 - 90 likes ; C24-96 likes - these were individual links where the like bar was included.

The earlier chapters you had compiled in 2 parts where the like count is not available unless I find another way of locating it.

From as far back as C21, the likes have not dipped below 90.πŸ‘
So all your worries are unfounded, darling writer!πŸ€—
binduprasad41 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: roseraja1915

Lashy Sahiba, I just checked - C25 registered 101 likes!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Please recheck and correct me if I am wrong!😳

c21 - 102 likes ; C22 - 92 likes; C23 - 90 likes ; C24-96 likes - these were individual links where the like bar was included.

The earlier chapters you had compiled in 2 parts where the like count is not available unless I find another way of locating it.

From as far back as C21, the likes have not dipped below 90.πŸ‘
So all your worries are unfounded, darling writer!πŸ€—

😲

Rose , you literally research on this πŸ‘
Nodoubt why everyone loves you for your sweet gesture
You are special teacher after all.😳
roseraja1915 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: binduprasad41

😲

Rose , you literally research on this πŸ‘
Nodoubt why everyone loves you for your sweet gesture
You are special teacher after all.😳

πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 😳 πŸ€—
No trouble at all- anything to put our dear, dear author's mind at ease!πŸ˜ƒ

Good night darling Sahibas. See you tomorrow.πŸ€—

Periyamma, Lashy Sahiba, Chellam, Bindup, Shruthi, Manu, Selvi, Lana, Vathsy,Lavanya, Mitu, Sandy Begum, Bindu, Muskaan, Anindita, Aparna, Pallavi, Amita, Jiya.Harshu, Shagun, Jyothi, Adwi, Shivangi, Vrinda, Avika, Divi , Divya, Kanishka, Payal and 6Bs.πŸ€—

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Good night darling RoseπŸ€—
Hey Lana dear πŸ€—
binduprasad41 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: roseraja1915

πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 😳 πŸ€—
No trouble at all- anything to put our dear, dear author's mind at ease!πŸ˜ƒ

So sweet 😳

Good night Rose πŸ€—
Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: binduprasad41

πŸ˜†

Till yesterday she didn't hit likes. πŸ˜†

No I didn't but I do have a hunch that she's sneakily roaming around here..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Kalgi22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: karkuzhali

Kalgi22
The Daily Entertainer
( An HBAS Home Newspaper for private circulation only.)
Chief Editor: Ms. Karkuzhali.

Section: Astrology.

After reading the teaser for chapter 47, a number of readers are worried about the pitiable condition of Sayyid, one of the trustworthy men of Akbarkhan and about how the author would deal with this situation in her update . The editor of the daily invited the Parrot Astrloger KK to the Newspaper office to learn about the future of the story line.
Here are the predictions made by the Parrot...

For Sayyid..

Tamilcube parrot has picked the card with Lord Shiva for you.

Your are as worried as a borrower. Do not get depressed due to this and show your hatred to your family. Or do not disrespect God. Soon, Guru is going to be favourable to you. Then, all the sorrows will disappear. Until then keep away from bad persons. To get protected from sufferings, pray to navgrahas.

[ Astrologer's interpretation: Guru is Akbarkhan. Praying to Navagrahas can be construed as 'pray for Parnagarh']

For Akbarkhan..

Tamilcube parrot has picked the card with Lord Kothanda Raman for you.

Planet Shani has moved away from the unfavourable position. You are thinking of changing place. That will bring profits. Elders will provide you help and support. You will receive good news from South-West. Whatever the business you do, that will be profitable. After three days all will be good.

[Astrologer's interpretation: Changing place is changing the strategy. Elders need not be elderly in age, elders can also be defined as those in higher position.. Like the emperor or Prince..And South West direction denotes, Parnagarh's people..]

For Heera..

Tamilcube parrot has picked the card with Goddess Meenakshi for you.

All your wishes will come true. You will live with dignity. All your worries will vanish. Prosperity will embrace you. To your surprise, your old loans will be repaid to you. Enmity will vanish. Soon, you will receive a happy news.

[Astrologer's interpretation: By old loans, it is meant her good deeds in her past..]

For HBAS..

Tamilcube parrot has picked the card with Lord Ganesha for you.

All the difficulties you experienced so far are over. No more problems for you. All your wishes will come true. You will only see profits, and no losses. Raku, who was causing difficulties in your life, will be moving away soon. After this all good things will happen.

[Astrologer's interpretation: Raku or Raagu can be taken as Mahendar. He will be vanquished]

For Lashy Sahiba..

Tamilcube parrot has picked the card with Goddess Shakthi for you.

All your wishes will come true. Whatever the business you do, you will only get profit. All your worries will vanish. All your brothers and relatives will help you. Even your enemies will forget about the past and will unite with you. You will acquire wealth. Diseases will get cured. All these will happen in the next few days.

[ Astrologer's interpretation: 'profit' is interpreted as 'Like'. 'Brothers and Relatives' mean Baisas in the thread. 'Disease' is the worry the author Sahiba is undergoing presently about the shortfall in the no. of likes for the last chapter ]

For Next update..

About the next update, the parrot refused to take any card even after 3 attempts..

[Astrologer's prediction: Next update does not have a separate identity. It is entwined with Lashy Sahiba. What applies to Lashy Sahiba applies to this as well. Hence the new chapter will come out it in the next few days..]

Image result for parrot astrologer

Yay all are so positive predictions... that's more than enough for us to take back to celebration mood...πŸ€ͺ πŸ₯³ Sayyid we're so waiting to see your rise.. Thank you so much Periamma posting this wonderful, cute post even after tiring day. Here a special soothing hug Periamma..πŸ€—
Edited by Kalgi22 - 6 years ago
Kalgi22 thumbnail
Rose just submitted a research on Likes?😲 πŸ‘ Chellam be careful when you check Likes. πŸ€“ Rose Miss never allow false information...πŸ€“

Good night Periamma and Rose! πŸ€—
Edited by Kalgi22 - 6 years ago
Kalgi22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kuki715

First DQ crown now star pupil. .. What more she wants

No. She wanted all the crowns leaving nothing to us...
Kalgi22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kuki715

God! Can you get any cuter β€οΈπŸ˜†

Isshh ..☺️