Users

Frequent Posters

Kuki715 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: lashy

'I'm not a star pupil? Cookie is?'

'Nooo!'

For further information on the whys and hows of this episode of heartbreak, please refer to posts on page 41.

First DQ crown now star pupil. .. What more she wants
Kuki715 thumbnail

Originally posted by: karkuzhali

Kalgi22
The Daily Entertainer
( An HBAS Home Newspaper for private circulation only.)
Chief Editor: Ms. Karkuzhali.

Section: Astrology.

After reading the teaser for chapter 47, a number of readers are worried about the pitiable condition of Sayyid, one of the trustworthy men of Akbarkhan and about how the author would deal with this situation in her update . The editor of the daily invited the Parrot Astrloger KK to the Newspaper office to learn about the future of the story line.
Here are the predictions made by the Parrot...

For Sayyid..

Tamilcube parrot has picked the card with Lord Shiva for you.

Your are as worried as a borrower. Do not get depressed due to this and show your hatred to your family. Or do not disrespect God. Soon, Guru is going to be favourable to you. Then, all the sorrows will disappear. Until then keep away from bad persons. To get protected from sufferings, pray to navgrahas.

[ Astrologer's interpretation: Guru is Akbarkhan. Praying to Navagrahas can be construed as 'pray for Parnagarh']

πŸ‘πŸΌ

For Akbarkhan..

Tamilcube parrot has picked the card with Lord Kothanda Raman for you.

Planet Shani has moved away from the unfavourable position. You are thinking of changing place. That will bring profits. Elders will provide you help and support. You will receive good news from South-West. Whatever the business you do, that will be profitable. After three days all will be good.

[Astrologer's interpretation: Changing place is changing the strategy. Elders need not be elderly in age, elders can also be defined as those in higher position.. Like the emperor or Prince..And South West direction denotes, Parnagarh's people..]

πŸ‘

For Heera..

Tamilcube parrot has picked the card with Goddess Meenakshi for you.

All your wishes will come true. You will live with dignity. All your worries will vanish. Prosperity will embrace you. To your surprise, your old loans will be repaid to you. Enmity will vanish. Soon, you will receive a happy news.

[Astrologer's interpretation: By old loans, it is meant her good deeds in her past..]

πŸ₯³

For HBAS..

Tamilcube parrot has picked the card with Lord Ganesha for you.

All the difficulties you experienced so far are over. No more problems for you. All your wishes will come true. You will only see profits, and no losses. Raku, who was causing difficulties in your life, will be moving away soon. After this all good things will happen.

[Astrologer's interpretation: Raku or Raagu can be taken as Mahendar. He will be vanquished]

No!! Paavam Sandy di 😭

For Lashy Sahiba..

Tamilcube parrot has picked the card with Goddess Shakthi for you.

All your wishes will come true. Whatever the business you do, you will only get profit. All your worries will vanish. All your brothers and relatives will help you. Even your enemies will forget about the past and will unite with you. You will acquire wealth. Diseases will get cured. All these will happen in the next few days.

[ Astrologer's interpretation: 'profit' is interpreted as 'Like'. 'Brothers and Relatives' mean Baisas in the thread. 'Disease' is the worry the author Sahiba is undergoing presently about the shortfall in the no. of likes for the last chapter ]

For Next update..

About the next update, the parrot refused to take any card even after 3 attempts..

[Astrologer's prediction: Next update does not have a separate identity. It is entwined with Lashy Sahiba. What applies to Lashy Sahiba applies to this as well. Hence the new chapter will come out it in the next few days..]

Image result for parrot astrologer

Awesome, Patti πŸ‘πŸ‘
Kuki715 thumbnail

Originally posted by: roseraja1915

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Well, author dearest , I bet you didn't know what you were setting yourself up for when you started HBAS- being surrounded by the lovable imps and minxes that have flooded the house!πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

I am afraid you can't lose us that easily, Lashy Sahiba!πŸ€—

We are with you all the way, through thick and thin, at your beck and call- no worries on that count!❀️

About making it worth our while - don't we know it? Your impeccable track record is proof enough! ⭐️ πŸ‘

You know, your words can make anyone go from '😭' to '' ...

Seriously, Mirza jijasa is so lucky😳
roseraja1915 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bindu.

πŸ˜†

Teacher reprimanded me instead of appreciating!😭

1 QB coming up to do the needful!πŸ˜† πŸ€—

No wonder Bindu is our formidable Bond the Assassin -what a backup plan! Way to go, Bond!πŸ‘ ⭐️ πŸ‘πŸΌ

roseraja1915 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kuki715

First DQ crown now star pupil. .. What more she wants

🀣 πŸ˜†

Getting back at the teacher by giving her more homework , dear author?😳

But you are our brightest star, Lashy Sahiba! Can anyone hold a candle to you ?πŸ€—

(Psst. ... Kuki, I think we should pamper our star writer until C47 is up! )πŸ˜‰

roseraja1915 thumbnail

Originally posted by: karkuzhali

Kalgi22
The Daily Entertainer
( An HBAS Home Newspaper for private circulation only.)
Chief Editor: Ms. Karkuzhali.

Section: Astrology.

After reading the teaser for chapter 47, a number of readers are worried about the pitiable condition of Sayyid, one of the trustworthy men of Akbarkhan and about how the author would deal with this situation in her update . The editor of the daily invited the Parrot Astrloger KK to the Newspaper office to learn about the future of the story line.
Here are the predictions made by the Parrot...

For Sayyid..

Tamilcube parrot has picked the card with Lord Shiva for you.

Your are as worried as a borrower. Do not get depressed due to this and show your hatred to your family. Or do not disrespect God. Soon, Guru is going to be favourable to you. Then, all the sorrows will disappear. Until then keep away from bad persons. To get protected from sufferings, pray to navgrahas.

[ Astrologer's interpretation: Guru is Akbarkhan. Praying to Navagrahas can be construed as 'pray for Parnagarh']

For Akbarkhan..

Tamilcube parrot has picked the card with Lord Kothanda Raman for you.

Planet Shani has moved away from the unfavourable position. You are thinking of changing place. That will bring profits. Elders will provide you help and support. You will receive good news from South-West. Whatever the business you do, that will be profitable. After three days all will be good.

[Astrologer's interpretation: Changing place is changing the strategy. Elders need not be elderly in age, elders can also be defined as those in higher position.. Like the emperor or Prince..And South West direction denotes, Parnagarh's people..]

For Heera..

Tamilcube parrot has picked the card with Goddess Meenakshi for you.

All your wishes will come true. You will live with dignity. All your worries will vanish. Prosperity will embrace you. To your surprise, your old loans will be repaid to you. Enmity will vanish. Soon, you will receive a happy news.

[Astrologer's interpretation: By old loans, it is meant her good deeds in her past..]

For HBAS..

Tamilcube parrot has picked the card with Lord Ganesha for you.

All the difficulties you experienced so far are over. No more problems for you. All your wishes will come true. You will only see profits, and no losses. Raku, who was causing difficulties in your life, will be moving away soon. After this all good things will happen.

[Astrologer's interpretation: Raku or Raagu can be taken as Mahendar. He will be vanquished]

For Lashy Sahiba..

Tamilcube parrot has picked the card with Goddess Shakthi for you.

All your wishes will come true. Whatever the business you do, you will only get profit. All your worries will vanish. All your brothers and relatives will help you. Even your enemies will forget about the past and will unite with you. You will acquire wealth. Diseases will get cured. All these will happen in the next few days.

[ Astrologer's interpretation: 'profit' is interpreted as 'Like'. 'Brothers and Relatives' mean Baisas in the thread. 'Disease' is the worry the author Sahiba is undergoing presently about the shortfall in the no. of likes for the last chapter ]

For Next update..

About the next update, the parrot refused to take any card even after 3 attempts..

[Astrologer's prediction: Next update does not have a separate identity. It is entwined with Lashy Sahiba. What applies to Lashy Sahiba applies to this as well. Hence the new chapter will come out it in the next few days..]

Image result for parrot astrologer

Lashy Sahiba, the parrot's predictions never lie!

So everything is looking up for HBAS, the author, the principal characters and the man of the moment, Sayyid Sahib.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Flow with the good tidings and stay upbeat and buoyant, dearest author!❀️

Periyamma, this astrology section is another winner!πŸ‘πŸΌ

lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Subaah Khair Sahibas!! πŸ€—

Any update that I missed about muh dikhayi?? How did it go Aunty?? Did Lavanya finish up all your delicacies in a whiff or did she remember to take some shots first? πŸ˜†

Kalgiakka...thank you so much for diligently liking all the posts like our Rosejaan and then commenting on them as well! πŸ€— Thank you for liking my posts. πŸ˜ƒ

Bond...you too a big DQ!! πŸ˜† Tattling about Chellam to Chellam's Chellam!! Mahi ve, tum toh gayi!! πŸ˜†

Author Sahiba...now leaving DQgiri aside and jokes apart...you seriously have no clue what YOU are, your capabilities as a writer and I am not mentioning anything about being a fantabulous human being!! I am not going to brag but I think I am snooty about reading, appreciating and commenting! There are 100's of stories written every day but I don't get the time to read and even if I do it has to be at par excellence for me to write on it and believe me the first time I stumbled upon HBAS, I itched to write to you! That is why I wrote to you on FB!! To me, that means a lot!! Being the usually private person I am, I don't ever do that. So never ever underestimate yourself and judge yourself based on 'likes-o-meter'!! You are far and beyond all that, far above 'likes'!! And then you created a hero who has become a living, breathing soul for me and there is no one else who knows better about that than you! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† We know you will make it a worthwhile for all of us and we absolutely have no doubt about it, you don't even have to say that!! We will be there come rain or sunshine, come hell or high water! πŸ˜ƒ Even if you want to get rid of us you will not be able to!! And that includes our own personal tussle over your coujjin! 🀣 I am not letting him go!! 😈 Anyway, bottom line, just do what you have been doing so far...aage hum sab par chhod do!! πŸ˜ƒ Samjhe my Heera?? Hmmm!!! πŸ˜‰ Gale milogi nahi? πŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ Tumhara chahnewala, aage tees hai peechhe barah! πŸ˜† So it is definitely more than 20, as you mentioned!! πŸ˜‰

Sandy...seriously ab no more excuses!! How old are your boys? You supervise but make them cover and wrap the books, or else they will never learn knowing Mommy dear is there to do the needful!! πŸ˜ƒ Bahoot ho gaya, ab aaja!! And update TIP!! And I need to know about your plans for your Mahi ve!! πŸ˜† Kaan tadas gaye hai!! πŸ˜†

Rosejaan...you are nothing but a ball of sunshine, our source of energy and all inspiration!! πŸ€— Mirza Sahib I hope you do realise what a gem you have got and appreciate her every day in every form and way! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by lghosh - 6 years ago
lghosh thumbnail
Selvi I saw the updated pictures now but my verses fit quite aptly without seeing the second picture!! As usual, both Lashy and I go 'fida' over sea beaches, seashores, coastline, tropical paradise!! πŸ˜ƒ Thank you for uploading daily to enhance our thirst for natural wonders! πŸ‘πŸΌ
lghosh thumbnail
Anindita is now in Agra, she has sent me more pictures, which I will upload in the evening! πŸ˜ƒ

Almost time to bid adieu!! Work calling!!

Happy chatting, chilling, drilling and drooling!! πŸ˜ƒ

Yesterday luckily the firewall at work didn't stop IF surfing on the cell, hopefully, the bliss will continue today! So in between lessons and at lunch, I could comment!! πŸ˜ƒ

See you all in the evening!!

Au revoir Sahibas! πŸ€—
roseraja1915 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lghosh

Subaah Khair Sahibas!! πŸ€—

Any update that I missed about muh dikhayi?? How did it go Aunty?? Did Lavanya finish up all your delicacies in a whiff or did she remember to take some shots first? πŸ˜†

Kalgiakka...thank you so much for diligently liking all the posts like our Rosejaan and then commenting on them as well! πŸ€— Thank you for liking my posts. πŸ˜ƒ

Bond...you too a big DQ!! πŸ˜† Tattling about Chellam to Chellam's Chellam!! Mahi ve, tum toh gayi!! πŸ˜†

Author Sahiba...now leaving DQgiri aside and jokes apart...you seriously have no clue what YOU are, your capabilities as a writer and I am not mentioning anything about being a fantabulous human being!! I am not going to brag but I think I am snooty about reading, appreciating and commenting! There are 100's of stories written every day but I don't get the time to read and even if I do it has to be at par excellence for me to write on it and believe me the first time I stumbled upon HBAS, I itched to write to you! That is why I wrote to you on FB!! To me, that means a lot!! Being the usually private person I am, I don't ever do that. So never ever underestimate yourself and judge yourself based on 'likes-o-meter'!! You are far and beyond all that, far above 'likes'!! And then you created a hero who has become a living, breathing soul for me and there is no one else who knows better about that than you! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† We know you will make it a worthwhile for all of us and we absolutely have no doubt about it, you don't even have to say that!! We will be there come rain or sunshine, come hell or high water! πŸ˜ƒ Even if you want to get rid of us you will not be able to!! And that includes our own personal tussle over your coujjin! 🀣 I am not letting him go!! 😈 Anyway, bottom line, just do what you have been doing so far...aage hum sab par chhod do!! πŸ˜ƒ Samjhe my Heera?? Hmmm!!! πŸ˜‰ Gale milogi nahi? πŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ Tumhara chahnewala, aage tees hai peechhe barah! πŸ˜† So it is definitely more than 20, as you mentioned!! πŸ˜‰

Sandy...seriously ab no more excuses!! How old are your boys? You supervise but make them cover and wrap the books, or else they will never learn knowing Mommy dear is there to do the needful!! πŸ˜ƒ Bahoot ho gaya, ab aaja!! And update TIP!! And I need to know about your plans for your Mahi ve!! πŸ˜† Kaan tadas gaye hai!! πŸ˜†

Rosejaan...you are nothing but a ball of sunshine, our source of energy and all inspiration!! πŸ€— Mirza Sahib I hope you do realise what a gem you have got and appreciate her every day in every form and way! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Lana, Selvi, Kuki πŸ€—

Lana, that's giving it to the author , well and good!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Bold: There you go, making me blush again!😳 ☺️ πŸ€—

Originally posted by: Kuki715

You know, your words can make anyone go from '😭' to '' ...

Seriously, Mirza jijasa is so lucky😳

😳 ☺️ πŸ€—