lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: swetiii

Oh my god

Sayyid hurried alive?
Save him lashy di
Update asap please

Will do da... waiting for Periyamma's parrot to make the predictions first! πŸ˜’

Originally posted by: swetiii

The Shehzaade

Shehzaade is a character inspired from 'Aurangazeb' -

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you so much😳
Edited by lashy - 6 years ago
lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vmanoh

You literally took someone's bow πŸ˜†

πŸ€—
Thanks Lashy πŸ€—- More so for the two write-ups from you on giving us Sayyid's situation and also on Shehzade. True as I was not on the chats in the earlier chapters I must have missed out on the write-up earlier on about Aurengazeb's rule. That is one reason I have to do the HW so that I don't miss out on these tid bits & Rose teacher will agree .

>>>πŸ‘πŸΌ

Lana too had added to Sayyid's discussion with the contrasts of AMK's men. πŸ‘πŸΌ

>>>πŸ‘ Hers was superb!

Word Count: 1

lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: selvi1275

Love the beach so much

The tropical paradise beckons us under the wild blue yonder,
With white sand beaches and sky blue sea, we gapingly wonder -
If there is Paradise then it is surely here! With coconut trees waving,
And traversing to little islands in middle of the sea is worth all braving!
Sighing and lying on a beach such as these, reading in complete leisure,
A dream beyond compare abounds in endless happiness and pleasure!
Where do the sky end and the ocean begin? The Horizon too is at a loss,
Lulling our senses the ocean lures us to slumberland, taking us across!

πŸ‘

Originally posted by: Vmanoh

A long story to narrate whilst passing greenery and cities, in it's flow to the sea,

Climbing down the rocky staircase, takes a momentary look back from it's spree.

Boulders envy the free spirit, being stuck where they are though mighty and strong,

"Sayonara sweet maiden" the mountains echo their sentiment with their silent song.

Flowers and shrubs bend over to pay their homage as the river tumbles onward,

Gurgling with merriment they splash and say their goodbye rolling downward.

Word Count: 1

lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Testmytest

Hello everyone,

Thank you for the warm welcome, excited to be part of this HBAS house. Also glad to know few of you are in the USA and Canada. Like they say it is a small world. I hope I will catch up with the conversations and members of the house soon.

Yes Lashy, definitely will be more active from now on. But still trying to figure out posting and replying.

Getting ready for another snow storm tomorrow morning (12 to 16 inches) expected in the New York area!

Stay safe. Stay warm. And stay indoors as far as possible.πŸ€—

Same for Lana too!

Now that Rekha is with us, we'd love to hear from our other silent liker hazoorkidpan too... wouldn't we baisas?πŸ˜‰
Kuki715 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .AkDhian.

Why fear when Bond is here?πŸ˜‰ C45 has hit century,now!πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ₯³

Word Count: 0

lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabdabhala

HOLA FROM AUSTRALIA ALL PYAARI BAISAS πŸ€— WE ARE HAVING A BLAST SO FAR AND MEETING WITH AUNTY IS THE ICING ON THE CAKE

LOGGIN IN AFTER AGES. BEEN HECTIC SO FAR IN AUSTRALIA. BUT HAVE RESERVED THIS DAY TO MEET AUNTY AND OTHER FRIENDS. I JUST GOT TO KNOW THAT MY COUSIN FROM MALAYSIA IS ALSO HERE FOR A HOLIDAY

SEEMS LIKE NEWS OF THE MOOH DIKHAAYI HAS BEEN SHARED ALREADY πŸ‘

SO SO SO SWEET OF AUNTY TO GO THROUGH SO MUCH TROUBLE. WE ARE ALL WAITING FOR HER

MORE LATER DEARIES

Nice to hear from you. Have been catching up on your trip's photos on FB. You are having such fun. Have a great trip. I'm sure you're going to have such fun meeting Periyamma at the munh dikhaayi. πŸ₯³and we're gonna have such fun hearing about it!
Kuki715 thumbnail
🀣🀣

lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: melovesja

Good morning baisasπŸ˜›

muh dikhie invitation and mouth watring lunch.

@lashy

beautiful write up for beg shahib. Thank you dearie.

Thanks a ton Mitu darling πŸ€—

@lana

no dear till yesterday c45 has 99 likes thats what lashy feels law.

It was more the response on c46 that made me feel --->
But then, I realised that whatever happens happens for a reason. Besides, however the 'hitting like' 'mobile browsing' 'internet speed' theory works, it's a given that romance based chapters lure in the most readership and the rest of it not so much.

By chance I was browsing through Chapter 25 yesterday when referencing the Shehzaade-AMK part (because of the discussions here)... and I realised that even Chapter 25 has only had 80-odd likes. (which I would've thought was quite a game-changing chapter.)
It just goes to show that most readers respond when there's romance. 😊

I am grateful for the close circle of support I have here... and I will write with just the same dedication/passion for the 15-20 girls who have been here supporting me from beginning to end... as an author, I personally feel I owe this much to the selfless baisas who've sacrificed so much for my sake... baisas who remember lines from chapters written 2 years ago, baisas who leave their work to read & write reviews... and baisas who celebrate more than I do, when we hit success...

Anytime I feel I need a boost, I'd come to you girls and hope to be propped up. So bear with me till the end.
But, I promise to make it worth your while πŸ€—

but lashy can I tell you one thing your writing has that power dear normally romance attracks readers , here not only romance but thrill, inteligence, care, the respective acceptance non acceptance between them , story hold the reader.πŸ€—

This is very sweet of you, Mitu πŸ€—

Kuki715 thumbnail
🀣🀣

binduprasad41 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

It was more the response on c46 that made me feel --->
But then, I realised that whatever happens happens for a reason. Besides, however the 'hitting like' 'mobile browsing' 'internet speed' theory works, it's a given that romance based chapters lure in the most readership and the rest of it not so much.

By chance I was browsing through Chapter 25 yesterday when referencing the Shehzaade-AMK part (because of the discussions here)... and I realised that even Chapter 25 has only had 80-odd likes. (which I would've thought was quite a game-changing chapter.)
It just goes to show that most readers respond when there's romance. 😊

I am grateful for the close circle of support I have here... and I will write with just the same dedication/passion for the 15-20 girls who have been here supporting me from beginning to end... as an author, I personally feel I owe this much to the selfless baisas who've sacrificed so much for my sake... baisas who remember lines from chapters written 2 years ago, baisas who leave their work to read & write reviews... and baisas who celebrate more than I do, when we hit success...

Anytime I feel I need a boost, I'd come to you girls and hope to be propped up. So bear with me till the end.
But, I promise to make it worth your while πŸ€—

Aww πŸ€—
That's my lashy di na
Don't feel bad...remember you are the best.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Underline >>> you don't have to tell us that we know everything about HBAS is worth it.
Especially author Sahiba
It's not just about story na we learn so much here every day ...
This is best platform where everyone show their talents without worrying for anything. 😳

Thanks to you we all are here...you put so much effort in simple simple things to just give us best.
We gain so much here...😳
Love you πŸ€—

Edited by binduprasad41 - 6 years ago