Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bond_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Good afternoon, darlings! πŸ€—
Can't wait for the latest report of TDE! πŸ₯³ All of us are excited for the muh dikhayi, Patti and Lavanya di. I'm sure you're gonna have a wonderful and memorable time!πŸ˜ƒ

Lavanya di is indeed lucky to have Idlis and Pulihora made by Patti with lots of love! ⭐️
Bond_7 thumbnail
Lana di, thanks for the pics. Her words are so true. It's bcoz of our love for JA,we are here! 😊
I've heard about MUZ's tomb being close to Akbar's lot of times. She wanted to be close to her husband even after death! 😊
Bond_7 thumbnail
Lashy di, I had thought of reading the longer posts of yours on Shehzaada and Lana's on Sayyid later and forgot abt them.
I did read them and as always, Lana has analysed things deeply and presented the observations in a brilliant way! πŸ‘

Loved your post too. But the excerpts from wiki seem contradictory..he might've been a religious fanatic initially and then understood that religion had nothing to do with capabilities!
binduprasad41 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

Good morning Banjaras and BaisasπŸ€—

Lashy di πŸ€— bond πŸ€—
Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bindu.

Lavanya di is indeed lucky to have Idlis and Pulihora made by Patti with lots of love! ⭐️

Oh.. Yeah.. Image result for nodding sadly gif
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Oh... Yeah...
lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bindu.

Lashy di, I had thought of reading the longer posts of yours on Shehzaada and Lana's on Sayyid later and forgot abt them.

I did read them and as always, Lana has analysed things deeply and presented the observations in a brilliant way! πŸ‘

Loved your post too. But the excerpts from wiki seem contradictory..he might've been a religious fanatic initially and then understood that religion had nothing to do with capabilities!

No Bond... I think he was quite manipulative. He was and always remained a fanatic. But when it came to personal profits, he overlooked religion for gain. πŸ€”
I would think that as time went by, opposition grew and he resorted to spine-chillingly harsh methods to silence his rivals πŸ˜•

lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalgi22

Chellammm!! 😑 😈

😭

Word Count: 0

lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: lghosh

Some more photos are sent by Anindita from Delhi! πŸ˜ƒ I am posting them here with snippets given by her.

Sikandra! Resting place of Akbar!

Anindita wrote, "Here lies the person who made us know each other"! πŸ˜ƒ

>>>>πŸ‘

This is the gateway to Akbar's Maqbara known as Jahangir Darwaza and the small gate like structure in front is known as Salaami Darwaza. Its architectural design is such that you have to bend while passing even though it's height is somewhere around 6 ft. Jahangir wanted everyone to keep on paying respect to his father even years after his death!

>>>πŸ‘

Jodha Begum's tomb! It is said that though Jodha Begum never embraced Islam, her last wish was to be buried which was her last gift to her husband. Her tomb is only half a kilometre away from that of Akbar's. Even after her death, she remained closest to her husband!

>>>πŸ‘
Words of description by Anindita as well! πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for this tour... loved it a lot! πŸ‘
lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalgi22

Thanks Chellam for sharing valuable interesting information time to time... πŸ€—

Oooh goodie... she's not angry anymore!

Thanks Chellam πŸ€—