Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melovesja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Good morning baisasπŸ˜›
muh dikhie invitation and mouth watring lunch.

@lashy

beautiful write up for beg shahib. Thank you dearie.

@lana and lavnya

awesome pics and write up for AMK , shahezade and tombs. tfs .

wow! lavnya have a good timeπŸ˜ƒ

@lana

no dear till yesterday c45 has 99 likes thats what lashy feels law.

but lashy can I tell you one thing your writing has that power dear normally romance attracks readers , here not only romance but thrill, inteligence, care, the respective acceptance non acceptance between them , story hold the reader.πŸ€—
Edited by melovesja - 6 years ago
Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: binduprasad41

Good Morning sachu patti and all my dear baisas. 😳
Happy Wednesday πŸ€—

Good evening lana di and Vathsy di πŸ€—πŸ€—

Good Morning Periamma, Bindu, Mitu, Lavanya and all my Baisas!! πŸ€—

Good Evening Lana and Vathsy!! πŸ€—
Kalgi22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: karkuzhali

The DTE reporter is also accompanying me!πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Sabdabhala

HOLA FROM AUSTRALIA ALL PYAARI BAISAS πŸ€— WE ARE HAVING A BLAST SO FAR AND MEETING WITH AUNTY IS THE ICING ON THE CAKE

LOGGIN IN AFTER AGES. BEEN HECTIC SO FAR IN AUSTRALIA. BUT HAVE RESERVED THIS DAY TO MEET AUNTY AND OTHER FRIENDS. I JUST GOT TO KNOW THAT MY COUSIN FROM MALAYSIA IS ALSO HERE FOR A HOLIDAY

SEEMS LIKE NEWS OF THE MOOH DIKHAAYI HAS BEEN SHARED ALREADY πŸ‘

SO SO SO SWEET OF AUNTY TO GO THROUGH SO MUCH TROUBLE. WE ARE ALL WAITING FOR HER

MORE LATER DEARIES

Yay what a good news early in the morning... πŸ₯³ Hope you both have wonderful time... πŸ₯³ And we're excited to read the daily news update.. πŸ€ͺ
Kalgi22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sandhya.A

😲
Looks like i'll have to edit the little bit of TIP 19 i've typed.😳

Originally posted by: lashy

Omg... I forgot for a moment who Mahi was! πŸ˜†

I can imagine Sandy singing...

Mahi ve...Maahi Ve, Mohabbata Sachiyane
Mangda Naseeba Kuchh Aur Hai
Maahi Ve, Mohabbata Sachiyane
Kismat De Maare Assi Ki Kariye

For those who don't understand... incidentally, Mahi in Punjabi means 'Chellam' and is used in many Hindi songsπŸ˜†

🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣

Word Count: 1

Kalgi22 thumbnail

Image result for heart break gif

Kalgi22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lghosh

C45 hit a century a long time back! πŸ€” That was achieved within a week of Lashy posting it. Author Sahiba was talking about C46, which I am sure will reach its target soon. πŸ˜ƒ

No Lana. It's C44 achieved the likes within the week not C45. Now thanks to Bond it's also added to century club.. πŸ₯³
Vmanoh thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: binduprasad41

Good Morning sachu patti and all my dear baisas. 😳
Happy Wednesday πŸ€—

Good evening lana di and Vathsy di πŸ€—πŸ€—

BinduP πŸ€— A lovely GM greeting πŸ‘πŸΌ

Good Evening & Good Morning to all B&B's πŸ€—

Wising you all a Happy Hump Day !!!!

Lana, Kausi, Lavanya, Mitu πŸ€—

HW -----> Pg 15 πŸ˜†
Edited by Vmanoh - 6 years ago
melovesja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: melovesja

Good morning baisasπŸ˜›

muh dikhie invitation and mouth watring lunch.

@lashy

beautiful write up for beg shahib. Thank you dearie.

@lana and lavnya

awesome pics and write up for AMK , shahezade and tombs. tfs .

wow! lavnya have a good timeπŸ˜ƒ

@lana

no dear till yesterday c45 has 99 likes thats what lashy feels law.
congrats lashy shahiba πŸ₯³

but lashy can I tell you one thing your writing has that power dear normally romance attracks readers , here not only romance but thrill, inteligence, care, the respective acceptance non acceptance between them , story hold the reader.πŸ€—

Vmanoh thumbnail

Originally posted by: karkuzhali

I am preparing 'railway journey' lunch all packed.

Iddly with chilli powder, puliyodharai ( tamarind rice) of the sort.
Will meet Lav, and family at her place.
The venue is very far away from here. Have to take a bus from home to the station,( half an hour) take a train, again take a connecting train to the place where she stays.
And about 10 minutes walking distance to her hotel. Nearly an hour and a half hour journey. Plus added distraction today is rains!

Luckily one of my friends accompanies me.

Good Evening P'amma - Oh so today is the special day ! πŸ‘πŸΌ Will be waiting eagerly to hear all about it. From what you have mentioned here it appears you live in one end of Sydney suburb & Lavanya is staying at another end. Hour and a half - that's how long it generally takes by transit for us in Toronto too, to get from one end to the other side of the city.

Your ' Railway Journey ' prep sounds like it will indeed be a great picnic. Waiting for the special edition of the TDE to be published !.
Edited by Vmanoh - 6 years ago
Testmytest thumbnail
Hello everyone,

Thank you for the warm welcome, excited to be part of this HBAS house. Also glad to know few of you are in the USA and Canada. Like they say it is a small world. I hope I will catch up with the conversations and members of the house soon.

Yes Lashy, definitely will be more active from now on. But still trying to figure out posting and replying.

Getting ready for another snow storm tomorrow morning (12 to 16 inches) expected in the New York area!

QUOTE=lashy]

Originally posted by: Testmytest

Hi Lashy,

My name is Rekha, live in New York. I am a big fan of your novel NJAPA. I stopped coming to the forum for a while until 3 months ago I stumbled upon HBAS! I have no words to describe how beautiful the novel is. You are one hell of a writer! Blessed with creativity. I got hooked to the story and read 38 chapters in 3 days! And have read them many times over.

A beautiful love story of AMK and Heera, they are made for each other, they deserve each other, they are the yin and the yang. They have become a team now to face the challenges of the world.

I have yet to catch up and understand the conversations on these threads and the people, will do so gradually.

Please keep us entertained by your magical writing! Also I love all the pictures, especially from the last 5 chapters.

Almost as if commemorating your entry, one of our baisas has uploaded a few 'Rekha' gifs today.
So glad to be able to put a name to the silent likes that have been sitting so pretty at the bottom of many-a-post for so long now. ❀️😳
New York, is it? We have a few US-waasis here with us. 😳

So Rekha... now that you've been able to post, please come forth with more of them - we'd love to hear from you.
Thank you for the kind words on NJAPA and on HBAS!
Thank you rest of you baisas for both, welcoming her and for the kind words too! πŸ€—