Good Evening Lana,Vasthy and Rekha.
binduprasad41 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: melovesja

>>> Mitu di πŸ€—
I was thinking about you and Selvi di 😳

@Bindup

Ahhhmmm...so all goody good thoughts stops you to think about jalal mohmmed hu? kash ! we get two lines atlest for him from you of Najpa time. 😳 As all said you have a beautiful heart and definetly your Jalal will reciprocate in a way to never hurt you.

>>> Aww how sweet of you all πŸ€—
Thank you so much and i am bless to have your all beautiful wishes 😊
NJAPA is special for me and Ofcourse NJAPA author is extra special .😳

momos and soups were mouth watring.πŸ˜›πŸ€—

>>> Again thank you πŸ€—
Love you

Word Count: 1

binduprasad41 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalgi22

Wow! πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ Audiences = Readers... Specially for Chellam.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

My kal di understand my thoughts πŸ˜†

But not for your Chellam or my lashy di ...
When i select this quote Jhanu di is in my mind πŸ˜†...i hope she continue soon pbd.😊

Vmanoh thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neepobithi

Good Morning to my part of the globe.

Good Afternoon Aunty.

Good Evening Lana,Vasthy and Rekha.

Good Morning Anindita - I was just going to send my comment to Lana on your daughter's nifty newspaper Candle Stick creation. I love to see items get a creative second use & when they are done so beautifully it deserves our applause. Please pass it on to your daughter. 😊
neepobithi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Lana

Thank you for taking all the trouble of posting pics I send to you.
A special thanks from Neepobithi.No wonder you are her favourite pimoni.

@ Bindup

I see your fingers can create magic not only in the kitchen but also in the crafts room.
How I wish I could pleat momos this perfectly! No matter how hard I try I can never bring myself to pleat them this way.

@ Lashy

Neepobithi is at the threshold of her teens.So she understands a little more of everything and a little less of something πŸ˜‰.She is not reading HBAS for obvious reasons but she knows the story line to the extent that she specifically wants her candle stand to be placed on AMK's bedside table πŸ˜†.And Lana when it comes to HBAS mommy and dotty has their joint drooling and drilling sessions πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.She knows about Kuki jijisa and Azeez jijusa and Kuki's
collection of daggers and her ability to hurl them with the precision that she's capable of often leaves her in splits.

Bindu's assassin outfit is also something that had caught her fancy.She also tries to keep herself updated about Baby and Babloo's multispeciality hospital.

And last but not the least thank you girls for praising my little big girl.

@ Lavanya

All the very best to Utsav for his upcoming first big exam.

Vmanoh thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalgi22

Yeah It's Thursday!! πŸ˜† Wait.. OMG... 😲 Thursday... Update coming on Thrusday.. That's means tomorrow... Yay!! πŸ₯³

Lashy - Thank you for sending update news by 'Anagram'. πŸ₯³

Have a cuppa on me !

Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: binduprasad41

My kal di understand my thoughts πŸ˜†

☺️ 😳 πŸ€—

HBAS mommy and dotty has their joint drooling and drilling sessions πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.

Wow!! πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ I can sense you both are very much close and friendly apart from mommy dotty love... πŸ€—
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@ Lana

Thank you for taking all the trouble of posting pics I send to you.
A special thanks from Neepobithi.No wonder you are her favourite pimoni.

@ Bindup

I see your fingers can create magic not only in the kitchen but also in the crafts room.
How I wish I could pleat momos this perfectly! No matter how hard I try I can never bring myself to pleat them this way.

@ Lashy

Neepobithi is at the threshold of her teens.So she understands a little more of everything and a little less of something πŸ˜‰.She is not reading HBAS for obvious reasons but she knows the story line to the extent that she specifically wants her candle stand to be placed on AMK's bedside table πŸ˜†.And Lana when it comes to HBAS mommy and dotty has their joint drooling and drilling sessions πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.She knows about Kuki jijisa and Azeez jijusa and Kuki's
collection of daggers and her ability to hurl them with the precision that she's capable of often leaves her in splits.

Bindu's assassin outfit is also something that had caught her fancy.She also tries to keep herself updated about Baby and Babloo's multispeciality hospital.

And last but not the least thank you girls for praising my little big girl.

@ Lavanya

All the very best to Utsav for his upcoming first big exam.

Anindita, please give my love to Meethi as well! I always tell you, she is a house of talent!! πŸ˜ƒ Yes, yes, like mommy, like dottie! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† I didn't know this, joint drooling and drilling sessions!! Wow!! πŸ˜† Oh, she wants her candle stand to be next to AMK's bed stand table!! πŸ˜‰ Now I want to be this, for obvious reasons! 🀣

And Meethi since you know about Kuki and Azeez, you will know about black and blue Lana Pimoni as well! I roam around with a sore body!! πŸ˜†

And Bond's attire is an eye candy for us all! πŸ˜† It shows you have good taste! πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Anindita, new session started for you or do you have off now?
neepobithi thumbnail

Originally posted by: lghosh

Anindita, please give my love to Meethi as well! I always tell you, she is a house of talent!! πŸ˜ƒ Yes, yes, like mommy, like dottie! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† I didn't know this, joint drooling and drilling sessions!! Wow!! πŸ˜† Oh, she wants her candle stand to be next to AMK's bed stand table!! πŸ˜‰ Now I want to be this, for obvious reasons! 🀣

And Meethi since you know about Kuki and Azeez, you will know about black and blue Lana Pimoni as well! I roam around with a sore body!! πŸ˜†

And Bond's attire is an eye candy for us all! πŸ˜† It shows you have good taste! πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Anindita, new session started for you or do you have off now?

New session starts from the 16th.I'm expecting this year to be easy for me as I've given up on my responsibility of being a class teacher, will be continuing only as a subject teacher.
Meethi is starting her class IX so she'll be taking up much of my time.
neepobithi thumbnail

HBAS mommy and dotty has their joint drooling and drilling sessions πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.

Wow!! πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ I can sense you both are very much close and friendly apart from mommy dotty love... πŸ€—
That's what the present day calls for Kwasi.