Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: lashy

>>> Ab ham sab jo Heera bane hain... I can say with confidence that if I had 1/10th of what she has, I'd be something else altogether... but that doesn't stop us from fighting over AMK! 😆

😆😆

Word Count: 0

old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Glad you shared this darling... thanks for giving us a glimpse into what those skilled hands are capable of! First momos and now this.. please do post pics of the momos (even if a repeat) as it is, I missed Cookie's malai kofta and Manu's Chola kulcha 😭 - having to view it all for a flash second from my distant cottage!

ohh di...🤗
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: binduprasad41

Momos with vegetable soup for you all...😳

Mixed vegetables soup including beet too.😳

Delicious... Bindup...
You've made enough for everyone so there's no fight, eh?😛
Looks delicious... so is this dinner or snack? Or, like something between the two? I ask cos it looks quite heavy for a snack... and light for Indian dinner standards...

Rekha - Momos are a Nepali and (some parts of) East India popular snack. Something like the South Indian Idli. They have it for breakfast too. It's other versions are popular in oriental countries. We get momos as starters here from most Nepali Indian takeaways... 😊
You're right it's similar to kozhukattai (Tamil) or Phala (Marathi version) that is made during Ganesh Chathurthi. Steamed rice flour dough with a stuffing inside. But we generally don't use much oil/ghee to make Kozhukattai. It's just steamed and dry outside - sweet inside. All the momos I've tasted are a tad bit oily on the outside (I guess since they make huge numbers and need to pleat that design quickly. 😳

Testmytest thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Delicious... Bindup...
Looks delicious... so is this dinner or snack? Or, like something between the two? I ask cos it looks quite heavy for a snack... and light for Indian dinner standards...

Rekha - Momos are a Nepali and (some parts of) East India popular snack. Something like the South Indian Idli. They have it for breakfast too. It's other versions are popular in oriental countries. We get momos as starters here from most Nepali Indian takeaways... 😊
You're right it's similar to kozhukattai (Tamil) or Phala (Marathi version) that is made during Ganesh Chathurthi. Steamed rice flour dough with a stuffing inside. But we generally don't use much oil/ghee to make Kozhukattai. It's just steamed and dry outside - sweet inside. All the momos I've tasted are a tad bit oily on the outside (I guess since they make huge numbers and need to pleat that design quickly. 😳

Thanks Lashy for the information. So it is similar to kadubu or modaka (kannada/Karnataka). They are steamed and yes pretty much dry outside. Learned something new today!
Thank you
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Frozen Niagara Falls!
Image result for frozen niagara falls
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good Morning HBAS Sahibas! Happy Thursday!! 🤗 Update day in Lashy years!!
Related image
binduprasad41 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lghosh

Good Morning HBAS Sahibas! Happy Thursday!! 🤗 Update day in Lashy years!!

Related image

Beautiful

Good Morning sachu patti and all my sweet friends. 😳
Happy Thursday 🤗

Good evening lana di , Vasthy di and Rekha di 🤗🤗🤗

binduprasad41 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --cute.manasi--

oye hoye...

humari bindup di jaise koi nahin ( there is no one like her )

Achaa 😳 🤗

Thank you 🤗

Originally posted by: --cute.manasi--

Aww 😆
Thank you dear 😳
Edited by binduprasad41 - 6 years ago

Sabdabhala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE

BINDUP, SUPER DELICIOUS MOMOS DEAR. UTSAV SIMPLY LOVES MOMOS AND HE WAS SUPER EXCITED WHEN I TOLD HIM MY FRIEND MAKES THEM 😉

LANA FROZEN NIAGARA LOOKS BEAUTIFUL 👏

LASHY, MANU, I WILL TRY N START WRITING AJNABEE. MEANING TO FOR A WHILE, BUT WITH THE TRAVEL ETC IT GOT LEFT BEHIND

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AHEAD BAISAS 🤗
binduprasad41 thumbnail

Delicious... Bindup...

>>>Thank you 😳

>>> i make sure of that. 😆

>>> For dinner di. 😛

>>> 😳