Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roseraja1915 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: lghosh

Never ever underestimate the power of my sweet Bindup!! 😳😳 Jodha of NJAPA can be many things but she can't and doesn't have the heart of our Bindup who cares and loves everyone and anyone and look out for them too! You ask anyone here and they will tell you the same! πŸ˜ƒ Jalal will be fortunate if he gets someone like our Bindup! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Ask his janamdatri and even she will tell you the same, 'Kaash mere Jalal ko tere jaisa ek achhi bahu milta'! πŸ˜† Bindup you have a golden heart and that is rare in this day and age! πŸ€—So be proud and enjoy the pairing!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Hear! Hear!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Bindup- you always have been and will always be the sweetest Baisa of the HBAS house. πŸ€—

( Pssstt... our darling author is furiously typing away, so she will not have time to see this post.)πŸ˜†

Edited by roseraja1915 - 6 years ago
roseraja1915 thumbnail

Forgot to do the happy dance on hearing about the arrival of the update! πŸ₯³πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Was just wondering how long this thread was going to bear the weight of 220 + pages before it gives way?πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Edited by roseraja1915 - 6 years ago
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: roseraja1915

Lashy Sahiba- have a confession to make -I do fear your anagrams- they look so fearful! 😳

Fearful? Why? πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: Testmytest

Good morning Lashy, I am doing good, thank you for asking. Happy I joined this house. Interesting, crazy discussions goes on here πŸ˜ƒ I look forward to check into the house and see what is going on! Everyday!

So so so glad!!! πŸ€—

You are the driving factor, you keep everyone tied to this house! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for keeping us entertained with your novel. I truly don't know how to describe, this novel is simply out of the world

>>> Oh Gosh... thanks a ton! ☺️

@ Vathsy - Niagra πŸ‘πŸΌ superb as always!
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@ Lavanya
USS RAAT KI BAAT MAIN KYA KAHOON

JO ABHI TAK KHATM HI NAHI HUI

Hai Hai where's Ajnabee, Lavanya? Been a while since we saw that work of wonder! 😳

Bindup- you always have been and will always be the sweetest Baisa of the HBAS house. πŸ€—

( Pssstt... our darling author is furiously typing away, so she will not have time to see this post.)πŸ˜†

>>> Saw eeet!πŸ€“

But with Bindup sab chalega!

Forgot to do the happy dance on hearing about the arrival of the update! πŸ₯³πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Was just wondering how long this thread was going to bear the weight of 220 + pages before it gives way?πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

I'm desperately hoping to finish update and start new thread... let's see how the plan holds up! πŸ˜†

roseraja1915 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

Fearful? Why? πŸ˜•

In the meanwhile... for our Star Pupil and the other anagram crackers here!

Pa Duet

overestimated flair data - Sturdy Ha
Ameliorative fitters dam - Dim thing

Underlined: They always seem so tough , Sahiba!😊

Even our expert Chellam was conned by Sturdy Ha.😊

For a moment dim thing looked to me as dim sum.πŸ˜†

roseraja1915 thumbnail

πŸ€—
We know you are trying your bestest, but not at the expense of your health and family , Lashy Sahiba. πŸ€—
binduprasad41 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

πŸ€— ❀️ πŸ€—

Momos with vegetable soup for you all...😳

lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vmanoh

Before I say my Good Night I will share some pic's of Niagara Falls with you today.

At night & with Rainbow/ Maid of the mist boat

Winter

Good Night to all. Have a great day !!!

Vatshy, such lovely pictures early morning!! Vatshy, do you have any pictures of winter when the falls got frozen a couple of years back?? It was beyond beautiful to see the cascade frozen midway standing still in time! That was breathtaking!!
Flashbacks came back in loads seeing these shots. I forgot the name of the hotel but it was right in front of the falls and I could see the endless tumbling water falling right from my window! And the mist from miles ahead drenches you. I also remember the yellow raincoat I had to wear when going to the view deck right next to the fall. Oh, there is also that Ripley's museum there. πŸ˜ƒ The waterfall view is amazing and best from Canada side.
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: binduprasad41

Before Kawsi comes, slurp, slurp!!! πŸ˜› I am beyond hungry and ravenous seeing this! πŸ˜† Bindup is the soup of beet? The colour looks like it. πŸ˜ƒ
You have made for the whole HBAS house!! Thank you so much!! πŸ€— It is delissiamo!! Mama Mia!!! Muah, muah, muah!! πŸ˜†

roseraja1915 thumbnail
πŸ‘

Word Count: 0