Users

Frequent Posters

Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: roseraja1915

πŸ€—
Probably, Lana.😊

Many a time when I have moved on to a new post after pressing like , I would be surprised to find it missing when I double-check. So, now when I click on like, I let a few seconds pass to make sure it is there before I proceed.πŸ˜ƒ

Unlike in laptop or PC, you may not notice the page loading in Mobile browser. If you hit likes before page gets completely loaded, you'll be taken to top of the page...And your likes also not get registered...
Edited by Kalgi22 - 6 years ago
roseraja1915 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalgi22

Who else other than Our one and only Rose...

>>>>>> 😳 ☺️ πŸ€—

Unlike in laptop or PC, you may not notice the page loading in Mobile browser. If you hit likes before page gets completely loaded, you'll be taken to top of the page...And your likes also not get registered...

>>>>>>> πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Good night darling Sahibas. See you tomorrow. πŸ€—

Periyamma, Lashy Sahiba, Chellam, Bindup, Shruthi, Manu, Selvi, Lana, Vathsy,Lavanya, Mitu, Sandy Begum, Bindu, Muskaan, Anindita, Aparna, Pallavi, Amita, Jiya.Harshu, Shagun, Jyothi, Adwi, Shivangi, Vrinda, Avika, Divi , Divya, Kanishka, Payal and 6Bs. πŸ€—

Kalgi22 thumbnail
Good night Periamma and Rose! 😳 πŸ€—
Kuki715 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: binduprasad41

πŸ˜”

You know Rose , that's really sweet of you.😳
We are lucky to have you here.πŸ€—

Yes, we are love you Rose di πŸ€—
Kuki715 thumbnail

Yes, learnt this after few attemptsπŸ˜† and with slow network it gets even more irritating
Kuki715 thumbnail

Who else other than Our one and only Rose...

Hai hai
Kuki715 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

Btw girls I must admit I haven't yet responded to the posts on the birthday thread... and I mean no disrespect by doing that. I have guests staying at home and they will be here till the end of this week. So, any little time that I sneak in to the computer, is taken up by trying to catch up here..
I will respond to all of those beautiful wishes, pictures, poems, OSes, greetings and blessings... πŸ€— Thanks for being patient!

And why only patient... According to Rose teacher, we are paragon of patience

Hehe πŸ˜†Take your time πŸ€—
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kuki715

🀣

Word Count: 0

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lghosh

We get two contrast pictures of loyalty!!

The first was one of the dying Rajput messenger who because of his loyalty left a mass of destruction whereas now we will see Mughal loyalty which hopefully will lead to restoration! Both are bound by their threshold of loyalty and will give up their last breath for it but both want to live till the message is delivered to the respective person!!

It is a contrast you have set up Author Sahiba based on the same side of the coin. 2 angles to be perceived, 2 outlooks to be pondered upon, 2 different reasons behind the perspectives, 2 views of dutiful responsibility to be looked upon, 2 sentiments of pride to die for their mission is to be observed! πŸ‘ And both noble and honest with their intentions!

And s if the words were not enough to drill in the grimness of the scenario the picture seems to be the nail in the coffin. With 2 arrows at the back of a staggering able-bodied soldier who in spite of his youth and strength is unable to walk or even nudge his horse to take him home, he is in a semiconscious state unable to think through or see properly doused by the gritting pain which he solemnly is bearing bravely with the only intention of reaching his master, mentor, guide and family all rolled into one to save the thousands of innocent lives of Parnagarh! πŸ˜­πŸ‘

All along Azeez and of late Ibrahim Mirza has come to the forefront while this quiet man has preferred to stay in the background. For the first time, we see his strength and valour that too portrayed as silently as possible and yet leaving a deep impact only through few lines. Tme for Sayyid to shine valiantly! The very trait of AMK and his principles, staying in the background, quietly doing one's jobs and silently bearing the pain! Reminds me of AMK when he came back wounded in his room silently bore his pain with a bowed head when Heera saw him first!

Just as the messenger found a family to take care of him and kept him alive till he found the fortunate chance to meet upon Mahendra, hopefully, Sayyid too come across some 'bhala manush, bhala aadmi or bhala insaan' to be looked upon to sustain the energy to return to Parnagarh! Keeping my fingers crossed and a whole lot of prayers restored for him!!

As I said the picture really portrays a very dismal picture of blood oozing out, which also tells me Sayyid must be extremely weak due to massive blood loss!! On top of that, he is in the forest with no living soul in sight!! Kya kar rahi ho Author Sahiba?? πŸ˜”

Will wait eagerly to read what happens!! Poor guy!! πŸ˜’ Keeping my fingers crossed for AMK to send someone looking for him when he sees Sayyid has not returned to Parnagarh yet! _/\_

Gripping teaser Lashy!! πŸ‘ Both verbally and visually! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Lana... This is so so so so beautiful, I don't have words (nor the means - typing via a mobile) to tell you how much I enjoyed it!!!!πŸ‘

Edited by lashy - 6 years ago
Kalgi22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kuki715

🀣 🀣 🀣

Yes we are...