Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabdabhala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

LASHY DEAR, THE QUESTION SHOULD BE HOW RAVENOUS πŸ˜† AND NOT HOW PATIENT πŸ˜‰ BUT YES WE WILL BE PATIENT BECAUSE YOU, MY DEAR, ARE A VERY CONSCIENTIOUS WRITER. YOU ALWAYS UPDATE ON TIME OR, AT LEAST, THERE IS ALWAYS A REASON TO THE DELAY AND YOU KEEP US IN THE LOOP

HAVING SAID THAT, PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM REALLY MISSING KHAN SAHIB 😭AND I AM ALSO WAITING TO SEE HOW OUR ASSASSIN TURNED HEALER BOND IS GOING TO HEAL AND SOOTHE HER SAHIB πŸ˜‰ FROM THE TEASER PIC IT SURELY SEEMED LIKE SAYYID SAHIB IS BADLY WOUNDED πŸ˜• AND KUDOS TO HIM FOR HIS GRIT AND DETERMINATION TO THINK ABOUT OTHERS AND NOT ABOUT HIMSELF 😭

Sabdabhala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

MANU, BINDUP, KAUSI AND ALL OTHER BAISAS, THANKS FOR YOUR LOVELY WISHES AND ENCOURAGEMENT FOR UTSAV πŸ€—

LANA, REALLY SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR MOM'S FALL AND FRACTURE. YOU ARE RIGHT, IT WILL TAKE TIME FOR HER TO HEAL. MY PRAYERS ARE FOR HER, AND FOR YOU TOO. I CAN IMAGINE HOW TOUGH IT MUST BE TO LIVE SO FAR FROM HER. BE POSITIVE AND SEND HER POSITIVE THOUGHTS AND VIBES DEAR. THE POMPEI VIDEO WAS AMAZING. πŸ‘WILL ADD IT NOW TO MY TRAVEL BUCKET LIST

VATHSY NICE TO SEE YOU πŸ€—
Vmanoh thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabdabhala

GOOD MORNING AUNTY AND ALL MY LOVELY BAISAS πŸ€—

HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY TO EVERYONE

I AM BACK HOME AFTER THE AWESOME VACATION AND ITS LOVELY TO BE BACK.

WILL TRY AND GET TO WORK ON THE HUMUNGOUS HOME WORK, ALL THE LOVELY POSTS THAT I HAVE MISSED OUT ON. NEED TO READ TIP AS WELL πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Lavanya - Glad to see you back from the trip. It was great to read your narration about your trip & the highlight of meeting P'amma along with your family. Did you have any Aussie trip pic's?

Best wishes for Utsav in class X.
melovesja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabdabhala

MANU, BINDUP, KAUSI AND ALL OTHER BAISAS, THANKS FOR YOUR LOVELY WISHES AND ENCOURAGEMENT FOR UTSAV πŸ€—

LANA, REALLY SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR MOM'S FALL AND FRACTURE. YOU ARE RIGHT, IT WILL TAKE TIME FOR HER TO HEAL. MY PRAYERS ARE FOR HER, AND FOR YOU TOO. I CAN IMAGINE HOW TOUGH IT MUST BE TO LIVE SO FAR FROM HER. BE POSITIVE AND SEND HER POSITIVE THOUGHTS AND VIBES DEAR. THE POMPEI VIDEO WAS AMAZING. πŸ‘WILL ADD IT NOW TO MY TRAVEL BUCKET LIST

VATHSY NICE TO SEE YOU πŸ€—

wish utsav a good luck from my side too.

BinduπŸ€—

@vathsy

i think this only h.w which all love to do happily😊 how r u?

@Rekha

hi I am Mitali. working as a co ordinater in company. nice to see you and know about you. tc.
Vmanoh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalgi22

As I awaken each and every day,
Thoughts of love turn to you;
An unbreakable bond between us,
A special love ever so true.

The warm glow in your eyes,
The sweet smile on your face;
Makes me want to hold you,
Forever in love's tender embrace.

The sound of your voice,
Is like a song in my heart;
Always bringing me happiness,
As it has done from our start.

The gentleness of your touch,
The sweet passion of your kiss;
Just a couple of many pleasures,
I treasure and so longingly miss.

We have shared many joys,
And also felt some sorrows;
Yet our future will be filled,
With wonderful tomorrows.

So until that bright day,
Far away such as it seems;
You will always be my one true love,
The woman of my dreams.

~~Copied~~

Kawsi - A lovely find from you after a long pause - πŸ‘πŸΌ for both pic & poem !!!!
Vmanoh thumbnail

Originally posted by: selvi1275

>>>>>>Does it have any other meaning?...😲

Originally posted by Kuki715

Originally posted by lashy

Selvi di vachan kosh kholiye ... Kuch toh boliyeπŸ˜†

>>>>🀣

Nothing much...I'm just saving Energy...
Insomnia has hit me...haven't had a wink in 5 days...I'm working, going out, walking, driving...not tired...but I'm cautious...not wanting to strain myself.(or my Eyes)...keeping away from gadgets other than for work...I missed 45 pages and didn't do HW as well ...so don't understand what's going on here?...

Selvi - Missing your presence in the HBAS thread. Hope you are taking care of your health and not neglect it. πŸ€—

Originally posted by: lghosh

While teaching about volcanoes I came along this stupendous animated video on Pompeii. Just thought of sharing it here. It is amazing to see how the city got wiped out and got buried under ash!

Lana - Pompeii video was astounding. Mte St Helens, WA is the one I have seen & the video does bring chills 😲 TFS.

Wishing your Mom a speedy recovery Lana ! Initially when you had mentioned that your Mom had a mishap did not realize it was an issue with her hip that required a rod. Hope her rehab goes smooth & knowing you would be able to provide her moral support.
Edited by Vmanoh - 6 years ago
Vmanoh thumbnail

This reminds me...

My middle one is learning fancy words, synonyms πŸ˜† and adjectives...

Yesterday...Lunch time... we sat at a table in a restaurant... The table beside us was taken up by three dashing athletes of some sort... (πŸ€”)

we were very hungry... but me especially so, since I'd skipped breakfast...

My middle one (in a very loud voice) goes "we are hungry, but momma is ravenous..."
I don't know from where he picked up the word because it's not something we ever use! And he generally wouldn't stop repeating his newly-discovered words till the whole place has finished hearing him...😭
So, all my efforts to keep him quiet were 😭 I'm certain I saw those three at the table beside us chuckle.

πŸ˜† Looks like the "ravenous" has boomeranged back to you. πŸ˜‰

Lashy πŸ€— Happy you had a great time at the cottage with your family and glad you were able to have this much deserved getaway !!! The ravenous you is now all charged up we hope !
Vmanoh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Testmytest

🀣
I will try to drop in tomorrow - but have a busy day & packing to do. Will be leaving this Thursday to Pittsburgh temple & then on to Philly for the Easter long weekend and expecting some double digit weather - in the pluses. 😊

Have a great day folks !!!

Hello everyone, have been out of this thread for the past couple of days. Busy at work.
Nice Vathsy, you are going to SV temple in Pittsburgh. We visit that temple once a year. It has become our tradition. Enjoy your Philly trip as well.

Rekha - Our trip was cancelled at the 11th hour as my SIL's dad passed away. So now we have postponed our annual visit to Pittsburg temple for June. It's been a tradition for us too to do it every year & sometimes 2-3 times if we are passing by.

Here too we are expecting snow later next week. But for now it's clear in the plus 3-5's and enjoy at least being able to see the sunshine till a little after 7pm.

Manu - You have the second round of Chole kulche.. coming our way? πŸ˜‰ Kuki's Malai Kofta looked very yummy too. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sandy - TIP 20 was πŸ‘πŸΌ Kathai viruviruppu earuthu ( story movement is thrilling ) πŸ‘ and Lashy got her wish !!.

OK - time for me to say my Good Night to all. Have a great day folks !!!
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Good morning Banjaras and BaisasπŸ€—
Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vmanoh

Kawsi - A lovely find from you after a long pause - πŸ‘πŸΌ for both pic & poem !!!!

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

So sorry for your SIL's loss... Good night! 😳

Chellam... πŸ€—