Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Testmytest thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: lghosh

Hello, Salaam, Namaste Sahibas!! πŸ€— Hope all of you are having a good Easter so far!! Anyone going for egg hunts? πŸ˜ƒ

Rosejaan!! πŸ€— I missed you!! Since it is spring break, thought of rewarding myself with an extra hour of sleep! πŸ˜ƒ
About the video of Pompeii, as Aunty said, it was spine chilling and visually so elaborate from one particular angle that it blows your mind away about the power of Mother Nature! When I was teaching about the power of volcanoes it was verbal and theoretical but once the kiddos watched this video their jaws dropped in wonder and horror! Visual effects are always the most powerful ones and then they realised how horrendous it can be when something like this happens. Then showed them Mt. Saint Helen's eruption here in Washington. It makes it easier to teach them about the formation, eruption, after effects, ring of fire once they have watched the real action. πŸ˜ƒ

Okay, now about your justice!! πŸ˜† Before I go there, I wanted to know what did you do after you devoured the supplies of Mirza Sahib...I meant the food supplies he got?? 🀣 Weak and pallid Rosejaan regained her energy back after devouring...so then what happened? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Did Mirza Sahib get his chance to appease his appetite? I am sure he was equally hungry and ravenous! 🀣

Rosejaan, you only had to endure Sandy and me!! Our author Sahiba had to endure the entire restaurant and the athletes as well!! πŸ˜† So I think the justice has been served! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

About my mom, she had a bad fall and had stitches on her temple and broke her hipbone. She had to undergo surgery and had a steel rod inserted replacing the hip bone. To get back to normal it will take her 2 months or more after baby steps with physiotherapy.

Lashy I so wanted to see your expression! 🀣 And what did you actually do or say? Adorable Vivaan! πŸ˜† And what did Mr. Lashy do? 🀣 Look at it this way, you gave a whole new meaning to these words in HBAS world but to the rest of world it still is innocent and means the usual meaning! So no harm was done, I guess except for the people to see you were being a glutton! 🀣 Welcome back, missed you a lot!! πŸ€— Now this house will be buzzing with DQgiri again! πŸ˜†

Mitu thank you for your good wishes!! πŸ€—

All right Sahibas, time for me to bid adieu!! Work beckoning!

Have fun chatting, chilling, drilling and drooling! πŸ˜ƒ

See you all later in the day! Subaah Khair from my end! πŸ˜ƒ

Sorry everyone, I couldn't check in with the discussions over the weekend, had some chores and errands to run!

Lana, I don't know about spring break, it snowed here this morning, about 5 inches!! This is crazy

Speedy recovery for your Mom, at least your sister is there to take care of her. I understand the frustration when you can't be there for your loved ones, I am also in the same boat.

About the Pompei video, it brought back the memories of our visit back in 1995.

Lashy, glad you had a great time with the little ones! Glad you are back as well!! That means we all are waiting for the update ravenously πŸ˜›
binduprasad41 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Good Morning sachu patti and all my sweet baisas . 😳
Happy Tuesday πŸ€—

Good Evening lana di, Vasthy di and Rekha di πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Vmanoh thumbnail

Originally posted by: binduprasad41

Happy Tuesday πŸ€—

BinduP πŸ€— A lovely nugget of a GM greeting πŸ‘πŸΌ
Good Evening & Good Morning to all B&B's

Wishing you all a Happy Tuesday !!!!

P'amma , Lashy, Lana, Kausi, Selvi, Rose, Manu, Mitu, Kuki, Lavanya, Sandy, Bindu, Rekha, πŸ€—

Going over to do the HW !!!
melovesja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

Actually the surroundings were beautiful! The cliffs better than what I imagined they would be ...
But if I have to tell you what instantly reminded me of HBAS, it'd have to be a canal I saw on the way.
With green grass on both sides, a murky canal was gushing through the fields- fast flowing since it'd rained heavily. It was a canal with no real walls ... So if I'd have got down, I could've touched the water...

wow! beautiful it's remineds most touchy scans of HBAS .tfs dearie. you had a good sleep.

vathsyπŸ€—
Edited by melovesja - 6 years ago
Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: binduprasad41

Happy Tuesday πŸ€—

πŸ‘πŸΌ

Good Morning Periamma, Bindu, Mitu and all my Baisas!! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Good Evening Lana, Vathsy, Rekha and Pallu! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Chellam back... πŸ₯³
and then Vathsy too.. Good luck with your homework.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ€ͺ

I thought why everyone is wishing for Ustav... and now only realized it's Xth class crucial there as it's XI here.. 😳 Wish you all the best, Ustav!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Snowing in spring too??!! 😲 Take care, Rekha!! πŸ€—
Edited by Kalgi22 - 6 years ago
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lashy

We had an Easter egg hunt at the place we stayed.

Will show the video to my kiddos

Photos bhejna!! πŸ˜ƒ How many eggs did the kiddos manage to get?

>>> Sticks tongue out at RoseπŸ˜›

>>>>🀣

>> Sticks tongue out at RoseπŸ˜›

>>>>Oh meri DQ!! 🀣 The twirling Joy I guess! πŸ˜†

Do keep us updated about aunty's baby steps 😳

>>>>It is more than baby steps! πŸ€”

Insert Joy "ugh" expression...you know the kid in every family that says stuff in public to embarrass parents...my middle one has a knack for that!!!πŸ˜†

>>>>So he is putting DQ to work!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† As I said I can only imagine your outrageous expression! 🀣

>>>πŸ€—

Earlier than usual?πŸ€”

>>>>Haan late afternoon! I should be home my time 1:30 pm. πŸ₯³Okay, tell me this, did you miss my siggie?? πŸ˜‰ It missed you for sure! πŸ˜†

Edited by lghosh - 6 years ago
binduprasad41 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalgi22

Chellam back... πŸ₯³
and then Vathsy too.. Good luck with your homework.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ€ͺ

πŸ˜†
Welcome back Vasthy di πŸ€—

I thought why everyone is wishing for Ustav... and now only realized it's Xth class crucial there as it's XI here.. 😳 Wish you all the best, Ustav!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Lavanya di πŸ€—
Wishing Ustav all the very best πŸ‘πŸΌ

Snowing in spring too??!! 😲 Take care, Rekha!! πŸ€—

Take care Rekha Di !😳

Mitu di πŸ€—
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Testmytest

Sorry everyone, I couldn't check in with the discussions over the weekend, had some chores and errands to run!

Lana, I don't know about spring break, it snowed here this morning, about 5 inches!! This is crazy

Speedy recovery for your Mom, at least your sister is there to take care of her. I understand the frustration when you can't be there for your loved ones, I am also in the same boat.

About the Pompei video, it brought back the memories of our visit back in 1995.

Lashy, glad you had a great time with the little ones! Glad you are back as well!! That means we all are waiting for the update ravenously πŸ˜›

Rekha, 5 inches of snow?? Late winter effects? Even here on the west coast, we got real winter type cold weather from mid-February!! Even today it was highly overcast with a strong cold breeze! Since I like the cold it was okay for me but the spoiled Southern Californians were severely complaining! πŸ˜†

Thank you for the wishes for mom! Yes, all of us living abroad face these dire situations. πŸ€”

Did you visit Pompeii in 1995? I went to Europe and I visited Vatican, Rome, Venice, Verona, Milan, Florence but not Pompeii or Pisa or Naples. Would love to see it one day. πŸ˜ƒ

You take care and stay warm! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Testmytest thumbnail

Rekha, 5 inches of snow?? Late winter effects? Even here on the west coast, we got real winter type cold weather from mid-February!! Even today it was highly overcast with a strong cold breeze! Since I like the cold it was okay for me but the spoiled Southern Californians were severely complaining! πŸ˜†

Thank you for the wishes for mom! Yes, all of us living abroad face these dire situations. πŸ€”

Did you visit Pompeii in 1995? I went to Europe and I visited Vatican, Rome, Venice, Verona, Milan, Florence but not Pompeii or Pisa or Naples. Would love to see it one day. πŸ˜ƒ

You take care and stay warm! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Well I say people here are spoiled in pretty much everything!! (Water, electricity, tissue paper, napkins...) πŸ˜†

Yes my husband and I visited Vatican, Rome, Venice, Pisa and Pompeii
Definitely worth seeing especially after reading in books and watching the videos, experience is totally different.

Ok sleeping now, good night!
Vmanoh thumbnail

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

A Talented writer, a storyline so tighter,
A Sahib magnanimous, A Sahiba equanimous,
Dedicated readers, avid cheerleaders,
Baisa's laughter, Fans of the drafter,
Author's pet, is that you?
Yes! Yes! Yes!

Good Evening P'amma - Missing your presence here yet but while doing my HW it was fun to read this concise remix rhyme on HBAS.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Lana - Your addition was fantastic!

P'amma - I also enjoyed TDE archive of Babloo's entry into Baby's household & the conversation of Babloo with Rithi Kutty. I really needed a good laugh at this time & thanks kutties for uplifting my spirits. πŸ€—
Edited by Vmanoh - 6 years ago