Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Bindup Chellam πŸ€—

Originally posted by: roseraja1915

>>>> Darling author , you haven't even touched down in London and already in full DQgiri mode! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

May I ask who is responsible for the lost innocence of hungry and ravenous ?πŸ˜‰

The esteemed writer who changed the face of the words forever gets a taste of her own (sweet ) medicine in her own backyard ...errr...in the restaurant!πŸ˜†

>Missing my GIFs...πŸ˜†

>>>>>Not to worry- there is a huge stockpile of star pupil awards and they are up for grabs. So plenty of chances await you!πŸ˜† πŸ€—

Pray tell me what happened to the 6 DQ crowns you bagged? You are one tough lady to please, I must say!😳 πŸ˜† πŸ€—

>>> Again missing my GIFs πŸ˜†

Edited by lashy - 6 years ago
roseraja1915 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

>Missing my GIFs...πŸ˜†

Reserved for gifs. πŸ˜†

>>> Again missing my GIFs πŸ˜†

Again reserved for gifs. πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🀣

Word Count: 0

melovesja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

This reminds me...

My middle one is learning fancy words, synonyms πŸ˜† and adjectives...

Yesterday...Lunch time... we sat at a table in a restaurant... The table beside us was taken up by three dashing athletes of some sort... (πŸ€”)

we were very hungry... but me especially so, since I'd skipped breakfast...

My middle one (in a very loud voice) goes "we are hungry, but momma is ravenous..."
I don't know from where he picked up the word because it's not something we ever use! And he generally wouldn't stop repeating his newly-discovered words till the whole place has finished hearing him...😭
So, all my efforts to keep him quiet were 😭 I'm certain I saw those three at the table beside us chuckle.

welcome backπŸ€— i was waiting to here how this trip reminds you HBAS with its surrounding but πŸ˜† you have close your eyes to surrunding.

bindup πŸ€— RoseπŸ€—
Edited by melovesja - 6 years ago
lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: karkuzhali

Oh! Sorry.. In my over enthusiasm I didn't notice it.. Thank you Kausi for pointing it out..

Periyamma

[/]

πŸ€— awww how sweet!
lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: melovesja

welcome backπŸ€— i was waiting to here how this trip reminds you HBAS with its surrounding but πŸ˜† you have close your eyes to surrunding.

bindup πŸ€— RoseπŸ€—

Actually the surroundings were beautiful! The cliffs better than what I imagined they would be ...
But if I have to tell you what instantly reminded me of HBAS, it'd have to be a canal I saw on the way.
With green grass on both sides, a murky canal was gushing through the fields- fast flowing since it'd rained heavily. It was a canal with no real walls ... So if I'd have got down, I could've touched the water...
Edited by lashy - 6 years ago
Sabdabhala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

HMMM

SO LASHY SAHIBA WAS RAVENOUS πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

MY DEAR, I HOPE YOU HAD YOUR FILL πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

THE CANAL WITHOUT WALLS SEEMS EXACTLY LIKE THE ONE IN HBAS - UFFF 😳😳 WILL READ THE CANAL CHAPTERS TONIGHT πŸ˜‰

AND NOW LET ME TELL YOU THAT WE TOO ARE RAVENOUS TO PARTAKE OF THE CULINAIRE EXTRAORDINAIRE THAT THE UPDATE WILL BE πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ BUT AS RAVENOUS AS WE MIGHT BE, REST ASSURED THAT WE WILL BE PATIENT ENOUGH FOR YOU TO BE ABLE TO TAKE REST, GET INTO YOUR ROUTINE AND THEN SERVE US πŸ˜‰
roseraja1915 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabdabhala

HMMM

SO LASHY SAHIBA WAS RAVENOUS πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

MY DEAR, I HOPE YOU HAD YOUR FILL πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

What goes around comes around! 🀣 🀣 🀣

Lana and Sandy Begum -I want justice done. Lashy Sahiba should be made to go through the same drill that I was subjected to. πŸ˜†
roseraja1915 thumbnail

Good night darling Sahibas. See you tomorrow.πŸ€—

Periyamma, Lashy Sahiba, Chellam, Bindup, Shruthi, Manu, Selvi, Lana, Vathsy,Lavanya, Mitu, Sandy Begum, Bindu, Muskaan, Anindita, Aparna, Pallavi, Amita, Jiya.Harshu, Shagun, Jyothi, Adwi, Shivangi, Vrinda, Avika, Divi , Divya, Kanishka, Payal , Rekha and 6Bs.πŸ€—

Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: roseraja1915

What goes around comes around! 🀣 🀣 🀣

Lana and Sandy Begum -I want justice done. Lashy Sahiba should be made to go through the same drill that I was subjected to. πŸ˜†

🀣

Good night Periamma and Rose! 😳
Edited by Kalgi22 - 6 years ago