Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roseraja1915 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: lghosh

🀣🀣🀣

And she is still hungry and ravenous!! Her appetite has not been appeased yet!! 🀣 Look at her expressions, it is almost pallid with want and hunger!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I hope someone is listening other than Manu!!! 🀣

Mirza Sahib forget coujjin's DQ and rush home to your Begum Sahiba with supplies...What??...I meant food supplies! 🀣

😳 ☺️ πŸ˜†
>>>>>A hungry Rosejaan is a weak, wailing Rosejaan! Only has energy left to consume food and nothing else. Lana, thanks for hurrying IM with the food supplies.πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: lashy

This reminds me...

My middle one is learning fancy words, synonyms πŸ˜† and adjectives...

Yesterday...Lunch time... we sat at a table in a restaurant... The table beside us was taken up by three dashing athletes of some sort... (πŸ€”)

we were very hungry... but me especially so, since I'd skipped breakfast...

My middle one (in a very loud voice) goes "we are hungry, but momma is ravenous..."
I don't know from where he picked up the word because it's not something we ever use! And he generally wouldn't stop repeating his newly-discovered words till the whole place has finished hearing him...😭
So, all my efforts to keep him quiet were 😭 I'm certain I saw those three at the table beside us chuckle.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Lashy Sahiba -what goes around comes around! πŸ˜‰

Bindup, Mitu, Chellam, Sandy Begum, PeriyammaπŸ€—

Lashy Sahiba-are you back ?πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by roseraja1915 - 6 years ago
roseraja1915 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sandhya.A

Are you whacking me?😲😭

πŸ˜† πŸ€£πŸ˜†

A hungry man is an angry man. In this situation, a hungry Kuki is an out-of-control Kuki! πŸ˜†

Lana -2 months for your Mum's health to bounce back? Was it a serious health issue?😊

Lavanya-wishing Utsav all the best in Class X.πŸ˜ƒ

Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This reminds me...

Yesterday...Lunch time... we sat at a table in a restaurant... The table beside us was taken up by three dashing athletes of some sort... (πŸ€”)

My middle one (in a very loud voice) goes "we are hungry, but momma is ravenous..."
I don't know from where he picked up the word because it's not something we ever use! And he generally wouldn't stop repeating his newly-discovered words till the whole place has finished hearing him...😭
So, all my efforts to keep him quiet were 😭 I'm certain I saw those three at the table beside us chuckle.

OMG! 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
what goes around comes around!
Rose ... Pray what Did I ever do to you 😭 and when? One example of me being anything but exemplary... Bearing all those missed star-pupil awards in graceful silence... Yet...😭

@ baisas- Driving. Should be back in London in few hours. Then getting home etc etcπŸ€—
Edited by lashy - 6 years ago
roseraja1915 thumbnail

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

A Talented writer, a storyline so tighter,
A Sahib magnanimous, A Sahiba equanimous,
Dedicated readers, avid cheerleaders,
Baisa's laughter, Fans of the drafter,
Author's pet, is that you?
Yes! Yes! Yes!

πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Readers' pet - undoubtedly, she is! πŸ€—

Such a cheerful remix!πŸ‘

Thank you, Periyamma.πŸ€—

Lana-Excellent rejoinder!⭐️

The YT video on the destruction of Pompeii due to the eruption of Mt Vesuvius- devastating scenes especially the last part where the volcano ash rolls down to the city tsunami-like. 😲 Thanks, Lana, for providing the link. πŸ€—

binduprasad41 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

This reminds me...

Omg πŸ˜†

Aww it's ok πŸ€—.
Don't cry...it's happened 😳
roseraja1915 thumbnail

what goes around comes around!

Rose ... Pray what Did I ever do to you 😭 and when?

>>>> Darling author , you haven't even touched down in London and already in full DQgiri mode! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

May I ask who is responsible for the lost innocence of hungry and ravenous ?πŸ˜‰

The esteemed writer who changed the face of the words forever gets a taste of her own (sweet ) medicine in her own backyard ...errr...in the restaurant!πŸ˜†

One example of me being anything but exemplary... Bearing all those missed star-pupil awards in graceful silence... Yet...😭

>>>>>Not to worry- there is a huge stockpile of star pupil awards and they are up for grabs. So plenty of chances await you!πŸ˜† πŸ€—

Pray tell me what happened to the 6 DQ crowns you bagged? You are one tough lady to please, I must say!😳 πŸ˜† πŸ€—

@ baisas- Driving. Should be back in London in few hours. Then getting home etc etcπŸ€—

>>>>>> πŸ₯³ πŸ€—

Edited by roseraja1915 - 6 years ago
karkuzhali thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Rose, the remix is about HBAS!

Originally posted by: roseraja1915

πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Readers' pet - undoubtedly, she is! πŸ€—

Such a cheerful remix!πŸ‘

Thank you, Periyamma.πŸ€—

Lana-Excellent rejoinder!⭐️

The YT video on the destruction of Pompeii due to the eruption of Mt Vesuvius- devastating scenes especially the last part where the volcano ash rolls down to the city tsunami-like. 😲 Thanks, Lana, for providing the link. πŸ€—

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

A Talented writer, a storyline so tighter,
A Sahib magnanimous, A Sahiba equanimous,
Dedicated readers, avid cheerleaders,
Baisa's laughter, Fans of the drafter,
Author's pet, is that you?
Yes! Yes! Yes!

>>> HBAS reader's pet ☺️awww..
aww is lovely and Adorable stuff, both of you!πŸ‘