Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Kuki715

I see but why and I have been without food for last 3 updates...

Is it Sandy who is getting beaten up by you? 😲

Good night Periamma and Rose! 😳
Edited by Kalgi22 - 6 years ago
binduprasad41 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Yes teacher completed the HW

Bindup 🤗

Kuki 🤗

Good night Rose !🤗
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Yes!...and miss you too 🤗

Miss you too girls...

I return to London tomorrow night...🤗
Am yet to read two latest editions of Periyamma weekly... And episode 20 of TIP...
Hope you girls have all been having a relaxing weekend!

Lana... The place here is not cottage gardens and tea... It is British cliffs, bay and seaside
Yesterday and this morning, the weather sort-of cooperated... But now it's getting stormy again!!!
Edited by lashy - 6 years ago
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
OMG!😲
Rosejaan is very hungry. In fact ravenous.🤓
Sandhya.A thumbnail

Are you whacking me?😲😭
Edited by Sandhya.A - 6 years ago
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Purrfect.👏
Edited by Sandhya.A - 6 years ago
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Areee di I wrote it from net 😆

*Cough, cough* but...errrmmm...what is new here?? 🤔 Your prannath is already super impressed with me!! His daily attendance twice on my farm proves it! And the way he devours my culinary samples is proof too!! Toh what is new in impressing him? 🤓 🤣

In fact, for the first time you impressed him, I mean in the culinary arena...other areas like in basket or tree house or on top of the ladder, he is already beyond impressed! 😉🤣
lghosh thumbnail

At the peanut farm

If Lana admired anything next to Khan Sahib it was her farm. Endless rows of lush green plants that carried a unique scent of the soil and the legumes combined. How much she missed her farm during the trip. There were different useful plants cultivated in different areas of the farm, but she loved it most here. As she drew her horse close to the edge of the rough terrain she gasped.

Quite far from where she was standing but clearly visible was Khan Sahib on his horse. His outline, gait and style was unmistakable. But what made her gasp was the presence of another lady on the horse along with him. And it was not Heera Sahiba. No. It was someone else. Who could it be? His cousin whose arrival Ibrahim spoke of! Why was she on the horse with him and not on the lone horse that followed them?

Socho socho 🤣

There was a knot in her stomach and a monster greener than her pretty gown and the farm peeped out of her. She knew that her Khan Sahib was wedded to Heera Sahiba and accepted that he was hers, maintained her distance and hushed her admirations. But another lady on his horse with him...this was unacceptable. A flurry of thoughts and feelings ran all over her being. In the end, she ended up fervently wishing that it was Lana on the horse with him and not that woman. She couldn't think of anything else.

Something like this !🤣

I am the green monster for sure but you are transforming me!! 😲 And look at yourself!! 😲 Haila...teri yeh haal kis ne kiya?? The green monster that was residing with you for all along made you look like this?? 🤔 All right, I learned my lesson!! Shooing the green monster from my shoulder!! *Go, go and dwell on Mirchi Begum for good*!! 🤣 Let me get my green gown beauty instead!! *Fanning myself admiring moi* 😆

In the warehouse the previous night

Kuki sat shivering in fear within the cocoon of hair as she heard the hurried footsteps and clash and bang outside the warehouse. As she looked around in the dim of the small lamp her eyes fell upon an object among the many dumped stuff in the corner. it resembled her pan.

See my halat...😭😭 At least I got my pan 😒

Kuki felt surge of hope and dollops of confidence swell in her. If it was Azeez, he would whistle like a cuckoo before he entered. That was the accepted code. Since there was no whistle it was someone else. Kuki picked her pan up and crept near the entrance.

No sooner she hide in the darkness near the entrance than someone rushed in.

W..H..A.CK.
I hope its not my Sahib

Kuki hit him on his head with all the strength she could muster. The man fell down on his face and the bundle he held in his hand fell down as well. Kuki turned him over and let out an involuntary scream.

"Azeez...it is you and i whacked you. Why didn't you whisle? Or did you and i didn't hear it in the clang of falling things? Oh! what should i do now. Wake up Shah Sahib."

Nooo...oo..oo...Why Sandy di💔...I hurt my Sahib when we needed to rush 😭😭😭

The fallen food bundle, the unconscious Sahib, her grumbling stomach, the dark of the night and the shadows of the things in the warehouse all made Kuki burst into uncontrollable tears.

I am wondering what a powerhouse you are Laal Begum!! 😲 Without any food for last 3 updates and being super hungry you knocked out a young, healthy, strong man, a gabru jawaan, and now you are beating the heck out of Sandy!!! 😲 Agar khana khake maarti toh, kya hota?? 🤔 Ram, Ram!! Shiva, Shiva!! 😆

Sandy are you okay?? I know you are not habituated with these kinds of abuses and violence, only I am!! 😉😆 Get an ice pack ready and bed rest for some days!! 🤗
lghosh thumbnail

Miss you too girls...

I return to London tomorrow night...🤗
Am yet to read two latest editions of Periyamma weekly... And episode 20 of TIP...
Hope you girls have all been having a relaxing weekend!

Lana... The place here is not cottage gardens and tea... It is British cliffs, bay and seaside
Yesterday and this morning, the weather sort-of cooperated... But now it's getting stormy again!!!

Oh you said it was cottage and immediately the English countryside cottage with a pretty garden came to my mind!! Reminded me of Miss Marple's cottage in Marymead!! And her beautiful little garden and the little garden sitting area for afternoon tea!!

But cliffs, bay and seaside...so reminds me of Dover!! The white cliffs all across the coastline when the ferry set sails from there for Calais, France!! You see the huge cliffs standing so pristinely upright bidding adieu to the ferries!

Bottomline, I love England and all its natural attributes!! 😃

It will be good to have you back tomorrow! 🤗

I have two weeks of spring break starting tomorrow but will have to go to work for 4 hours instead of 8!! So I am happy!! 😃
lghosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sandhya.A

OMG!😲
Rosejaan is very hungry. In fact ravenous.🤓

🤣🤣🤣

And she is still hungry and ravenous!! Her appetite has not been appeased yet!! 🤣 Look at her expressions, it is almost pallid with want and hunger!! 😉😆

I hope someone is listening other than Manu!!! 🤣

Mirza Sahib forget coujjin's DQ and rush home to your Begum Sahiba with supplies...What??...I meant food supplies! 🤣