Users

Frequent Posters

roseraja1915 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: binduprasad41

Happy April fool's day everyone!

Good afternoon/evening/morning dearest Sahibas. πŸ€—

Periyamma, Lashy Sahiba, Chellam, Bindup, Shruthi, Manu, Selvi, Lana, Vathsy,Lavanya, Mitu, Sandy Begum, Bindu, Muskaan,Anindita, Aparna, Pallavi, Amita, Jiya.Harshu, Shagun, Jyothi, Adwi, Shivangi, Vrinda, Avika, Divi , Divya, Kanishka, Payal , Rekha and 6Bs.πŸ€—

Lana, Periyamma, Chellam, Bindup, Lavanya, RekhaπŸ€—

Edited by roseraja1915 - 6 years ago
roseraja1915 thumbnail

Originally posted by: karkuzhali

Good Morning Dearies!
The day light saving has ended here, and the clock has been set back by an hour with effect from last midnight..
To our Global Time keeper Rose..Sydney will be an hour nearer to India .

Image result for world clock

Red and bold: And an hour nearer to KL.
roseraja1915 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --cute.manasi--

aww rose di...πŸ€—

sure , will again make something tomorrow morning & first serving would be for u...promise !

Ready and waiting, dear Chef Sahiba! πŸ€—

Chellam , the second picture in your post on Page 180 cannot be seen.😊

roseraja1915 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lghosh

EPISODE 20

"Bhabhijaan, she loves her crowns of cuteness, DQgiri and many more. Of course nothing serious. She only means fun and spreads cheer. We are used to her antics and you too soon will. She is such a dear otherwise and extremely talented. You'll love her as well like we all do."

Errrmmm...ummm...Mirza Sahib, it seems you know and understands KS's coujjin Sahiba a tad bit much!! πŸ€”πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Bhabijaan, nahi?? Don't you think so?? πŸ˜† It seems he gets her like the back of his hand! πŸ˜†

Hmmm...And maybe he will be getting the cold shoulder of someone back home! 🀣

Originally posted by: lashy

Hola girls... Having fun, I see..

My body feels like it's been through a washing machine... With the hiking, trekking and whatnot... Kids are loving t too

Yet in a small corner of my heart, I'm missing the fun here πŸ€—

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Bold: Oh , you should then be coming back from the trip , all clear and fresh to dive straightaway into work. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ The reverse scenario could be that you would be too wrung out and need another vacation to get back into shape.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ€—

Missing you, too, Sahiba but the Baisas here are doing a good job of keeping the entertainment going.πŸ€—

Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lghosh

Oh well, what can I say?? 😳 Aftereffects of looking after Author Sahiba's coujjin!! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ A person like him with his magnanimous personality and bountiful handsome looks bring in that effect!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

And Jalal I can understand, you don't want to share, but food as well?? πŸ€” So food is equal to Jalal? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Well my equation is Food > Jalal...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Rose... I realized that posted again as replied to 'Lana's sexy really'...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by Kalgi22 - 6 years ago
karkuzhali thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

The Daily Entertainer.
(A HBAS House Newspapar for private circulation only)

Chief Ed: Ms. Karkuzhali.

Section: Tracing the history from the Archives...
Bablookutty's entry into Baby'kka's household.

Baby Sarasa tells story to her cousin, Babloo, a three year old boy

(Baby Sarasa has visitors at home, her uncle and aunt with their cute little 3 year old tiny tot Babloo. She loves playing with Babloo ..with dolls, games everything, but hates the part when the little fellow is adamant in listening to stories.)
Babloo: Baby'kka, Tell me a story..
Baby: Babloo kanna, let's play with dolls first and then grandma will tell us story.
Babloo: No, I wanna story now.. Otherwise I 'll cry..mmm..
Baby: Hey, don't cry chellam, I don't know any story..
Babloo: You are lying.. You see TV..You know all the stories..Tell me a story NOW!
Baby: Kutty, TV stories are for big people and not for little ones like us..
Babloo: But you always sit before the TV...So you know many stories..
Baby: If you keep saying this, I am going to tell your Mommy..
Babloo: Noo..don't tell her...tell me a small story..I'll then go..
Baby: Okay..
( She thinks...Just yesterday she watched Jodha Akbar and the final episode of Naagin with the grandma..She decides to say about her Jalal uncle and Jodha akka..But at times she gets the two stories mixed up somehow..)
Baby: Bablo Kanna I will tell you the story of Jalal uncle who went to war..
Babloo: ( Intervenes) Who is Jalal uncle? My mommy didn't tell me that I have an uncle..
Baby: This one is a King and I call him uncle..Wait... I'll show you the Jalal uncle doll...
Babloo: (confusedπŸ˜•)How did he become a doll?
Baby: No no. He didn't become a doll...Jalal doll is like Barbie doll...
Babloo:(proudly) I'm a boy.. I won't play with Barbie doll..only girls play with Barbie dolls..
Baby: Yes kutty, that's why I say you play with Jalal doll..
Babloo: Okay.. then what happened?
Baby: He went to war and got wounds all over his body..
Babloo: Baby'kka.. don't tell me scary stories..then I will cry in my sleep..and will piss in my bed..
Baby: No, no, no Baby, grandma said it is not blood and uncle did not get any wound..
Babloo: Baby'kka, then why do you tell a lie.. Mommy said kids should never tell lies..The other day when mommy gave me milk, I lied to her that I had tummy ache..and I would not drink it ..But she somehow found out that I was lying..and she scolded me for that..
Baby:( angrily) Are you going to listen to the story or not Babloo?
Babloo: I will listen to it if you don't tell lies..
Baby: And then you know what happened? There was a big wall in the middle, and the slim snake akka and the slimmer uncle...
Babloo: Wait, wait.. who is the slimmer uncle? Did Jalal uncle take snakes with him to the war?
Baby: No no..Jalal uncle had wounds but Jodha akka..
Babloo: Who is that? Is it the snake akka? Whose akka is that?
Baby: No no no, this is Jodha akka. She is the queen, and I call her akka..
Babloo: And then what happened.?( Listens to the story interestingly, sucking his thumb)
Baby:And then , Jodha akka fights with her sword..slim aunty with bow and arrow.. and all the aunties with a red powder..they throw it on the faces of enemy soldiers..
Babloo: Jalal uncle forgot to take red powder with him...that's why he got wounds..
Baby: Yes..grandma said that it was chilli powder.. only girls know about chilli powder, because they cook in the kitchen.. boys don't know about it..and then..all the enemy soldiers went blind and fell down..and ... and...Jodha akka side won..
Do you like the story Babloo Kanna?
( She sees that Babloo Kanna had already gone to sleep with his thumb in his mouth..)πŸ˜†

Karkuzhali.

Related image

Edited by karkuzhali - 6 years ago
binduprasad41 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

The Daily Entertainer.

(Baby Sarasa has visitors at home, her uncle and aunt with their cute little 3 year old tiny tot Babloo. She loves playing with Babloo ..with dolls, games everything, but hates the part when the little fellow is adamant in listening to stories.)
Baby: Babloo kanna, let's play with dolls first and then grandma will tell us story.
Babloo: You are lying.. You see TV..You know all the stories..Tell me a story NOW!
( She thinks...Just yesterday she watched Jodha Akbar and the final episode of Naagin with the grandma..She decides to say about her Jalal uncle and Jodha akka..But at times she gets the two stories mixed up somehow..)
Babloo: ( Intervenes) Who is Jalal uncle? My mommy didn't tell me that I have an uncle..
Baby: This one is a King and I call him uncle..Wait... I'll show you the Jalal uncle doll...
Babloo:(proudly) I'm a boy.. I won't play with Barbie doll..only girls play with Barbie dolls..
Babloo: Baby'kka.. don't tell me scary stories..then I will cry in my sleep..and will piss in my bed..
Baby: No, no, no Baby, grandma said it is not blood and uncle did not get any wound..
Babloo: Baby'kka, then why do you tell a lie.. Mommy said kids should never tell lies..The other day when mommy gave me milk, I lied to her that I had tummy ache..and I would not drink it ..But she somehow found out that I was lying..and she scolded me for that..
Baby: And then you know what happened? There was a big wall in the middle, and the slim snake akka and the slimmer uncle...
Babloo: Wait, wait.. who is the slimmer uncle? Did Jalal uncle take snakes with him to the war?
Babloo: And then what happened.?( Listens to the story interestingly, sucking his thumb)
Baby:And then , Jodha akka fights with her sword..slim aunty with bow and arrow.. and all the aunties with a red powder..they throw it on the faces of enemy soldiers..
Babloo: Jalal uncle forgot to take red powder with him...that's why he got wounds..
Baby: Yes..grandma said that it was chilli powder.. only girls know about chilli powder, because they cook in the kitchen.. boys don't know about it..and then..all the enemy soldiers went blind and fell down..and ... and...Jodha akka side won..
( She sees that Babloo Kanna had already gone to sleep with his thumb in his mouth..)πŸ˜†

Karkuzhali.

Related image

Omg What a wonderful treat Patti ! πŸ‘
Babloo is one adamant child and stubborn also.πŸ˜†
Aww poor baby...she mixed two stories .😳
Adorable picture of babloo.

Yes true .😳

Babloo: ( Intervenes) Who is Jalal uncle? My mommy didn't tell me that I have an uncle.

Babloo and his thinking πŸ˜†

Babloo: Baby'kka, then why do you tell a lie.. Mommy said kids should never tell lies..

Yes your mommy is right babloo dear .😳
Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The Daily Entertainer.

Karkuzhali.

Related image

This one I remember. πŸ˜† The cutest entry of Babloo kutty and Akdhaagin story...πŸ˜† Thanks for sharing it again, Periamma! Loved it..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
roseraja1915 thumbnail

The Daily Entertainer.

Karkuzhali.

Related image

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Wonderful flashback. πŸ‘Smart Babloo- getting his way by threatening to cry if not told a story. Under duress, poor Baby'kka gets the two episodes mixed up. A king uncle who is a doll, a Queen akka and a slim akka winning the fight with swords and red powder. A story interesting enough to put Babloo to sleep and Baby Sarasa must be celebrating like Jodha akka for getting some peace and quiet now.πŸ˜†

Thank you, Periyamma, for revisiting this pivotal post-the entry of our champ, Babloo Kutty. πŸ€—How cute is that picture!

Originally posted by: Kalgi22

Well my equation is Food > Jalal...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Rose... I realized that posted again as replied to 'Lana's sexy really'...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by roseraja1915 - 6 years ago
roseraja1915 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --cute.manasi--

aww rose di...πŸ€—

sure , will again make something tomorrow morning & first serving would be for u...promise !

Word Count: 0