Originally posted by: Kalgi22

So so beautiful! Good night Periamma and Rose! πŸ€—

Yes so beautiful

Good night Patti and Rose 😳
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Kalgi22

She will. She will. After all she's riding with the man himself on the same horse. Of course she will forgot about everything...🀣 🀣 🀣 and her DQs make Khan Sahib worry to hell but instead her serious accident making him laugh.. OMG what a delightful reading Sandy🀣 🀣 🀣

Now that she has admitted that all the DQgiri was to make him laugh, he thinks at first that this is her antic too. Later when he sees that it is not he hoists her on Bahadur for a joint ride home.

Moreover he is a happy man now. Not the brooding serious sorts he was earlier. So he is able to laugh things off.😳

Oh my poor Heera is getting used to our Queen of DQ. Bindu, you're absolutely cute and sweet.. Oh Lana, now what are you going to do? and who's this new intruder?

The person to convey the message to the spy in the place of Panna whom Azeez wanted to rush and catch red handed.

And AMK and IM's silent eye talks.. Be it to nodt Jaswant' hurried exit or Chellam's DQ exit... they are so friendly know each other well...

This camarederie is consistent with Lashy's creations.😳

And Kuki..😲 What you have done to Azeez? 😲 I know it's not your fault but the timing is very bad when Azeez must hurry to deliver the message? πŸ˜•

He chanced upon the secrets thanks to Kuki and wasnt able to convey them on time thanks to her.

So Jaswant also being in under constant surveillance... That's good for Kalgiaaka... and Isn't it Afzal supposed to follow him? But he's in Haveli?😲

Afzal is supposed to be following YOU.πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜† And he cannot keep a 24*7 watch na. He does come back to convey his messages. And over these 2-3 days after s seeing you at Lana's place they must have concluded that you are not dangerous and laxed their roll over security and decided that Afzal's followup alone would suffice.πŸ˜†

Sandy what a wonderful gripping chapter... πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by Sandhya.A - 6 years ago
Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sandhya.A

Afzal is supposed to be following YOU.πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

πŸ˜•

Word Count: 0

old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: karkuzhali

A cute conversation between Bablookutty and Rithikutty.

Image result for pic of cute little kid with phone

( Bablookutty is angry with grandma that she did not take him along with her when she went to meet La'anya'kka. To give her a tit for tat, he decides to go to Lashy'kka house to meet Rithikutty, without taking grandma with him.. He calls Rithikutty )

Babloo: I will call Rithikutty..( Dials)
Voice at the other end: Hello..
Babloo: Hello.. Is it Rithikutty?
Voice: Who is that?
Babloo: I'm Bablookutty.. I want to talk to Rithikutty.
Voice: Hi Babloo.. I am Rithikutty..
Babloo: Hi Rithikutty..What are you doing?
Rithi: mmm... I'm helping mommy..
Babloo: What?Helping your mommy..?
Rithi: Yes..
Babloo: How will you help her?
Rithi: By staying away from her..( laughs)

>> 🀣

Babloo: But I don't help my mamma that way..What is she doing?
Rithi: Mommy is busy packing her suit case upstairs..
Babloo: What? are you going out somewhere?
Rithi: Yes.. daddy is taking us out for a holiday..
Babloo: Oh!.. Where are you going..?
Rithi: Mommy said it is a cottage somewhere..
Babloo: What is a cottage? I have not heard about it..I must ask Shyamala aunty..
Rithi: Who is Shyamala Aunty?
Babloo: She is a nice aunty.. ..She loves me and Baby'kka. She knows all the big words..
Rithi: I also don't know what cottage is..Will Shyamala aunty also tell me the meaning?
Babloo: Yes.. She will..
Rithi: Where are you going for a holiday?
Babloo: I want to come and meet you ..Lashy'kka said it is a good idea..
Rithi: How will you come here? Do you know how to come to our house?
Babloo: I will come by the magic carpet.. The genie knows and he will take me to your house.Do you know what is a magic carpet?
Rithi: Yes.. I saw it in the cartoon picture Alladin...Do you have the magic carpet?
Babloo: No.. Shyamala aunty has.. If I ask her, she will send ..
Rithi: Won't you be scared if you fly in the air?
Babloo: (proudly) No.. I am not at all scared.. Once Baby'kka and I went to to see Jalal uncle in the magic carpet..
Rithi: Who is Jalal uncle?
Babloo: He is the king.
Rithi: How do you know him? Is he your uncle?
Babloo: No.. But I know him.. Baby'kka has seen him in TV.. He is also called Akbar..
Rithi: What? Akbar? But Akbar is Mommy's hero's name..
Babloo: Yes Rithikutty.. Both have same name..
Rithi: How can two persons have the same name?
Babloo: I also don't know.. Who is the copycat?πŸ˜•
Rithi: Not my mommy's Akbar.. Mommy said that her Akbar is a nice boy..
Babloo: Then it must be the TV Akbar uncle..Rithikutty.. I will also go and see Lashy'kka's Akbar uncle..
Rithi: Yippee.. I will come with you...
Babloo: But, there are some aunties and akkas who also want to come to meet Akbar uncle..Laan'ya'kka, Maansi'kka, Lana Aunty..

>>

Rithi: Oh..Do they know him..?
Babloo: Yes.. but I don't know if Akbar uncle knows them..πŸ˜•

>> πŸ˜†
Image result for pic of cute little girl on phone

superb...πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

old_charm thumbnail

Bablookutty, Jalal uncle is no copycat. He made the Akbar name world famous and Lashykka gave that name to her hero.😳

And Rithikutty, what a great help you are to mommy. πŸ˜†

>> sandy di wasting no time in defending her man....ishq hai woh ehsaas...

Image result for jalal jodha akbar

And both kutties, a cottage is a small house, modest, cosy, typically in rural or suburban areas. You'll find it your big book Babloo.

And if you are taking us all by carpet, you'll have to take 2 trips. One for Lana and one for the rest of us. Else she will keep THUDding all through the journey to meet her CS that we may slip off thd carpet if we travel together.πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

>> πŸ˜†

old_charm thumbnail

Originally posted by: roseraja1915

Manu, hot and spicy , mouth-watering fare . Yum yum...Thank you for giving us a taste of it, Baisa.πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ€—

(Googled this dish as well as Kuki's malai kofta . The dishes so piqued my curiosity that I just had to look them up )😳 Looks like Chellam was already waiting for it at the head of the queue and licked the platter clean. Manu, second round , please!πŸ˜†

aww rose di...πŸ€—

sure , will again make something tomorrow morning & first serving would be for u...promise !
old_charm thumbnail

Forget wi fi Lashy. Enjoy your stay.πŸ€—

yeahh...πŸ˜ƒ

old_charm thumbnail

EPISODE 20

In the midst of the beautiful valleys

"Akbar, i feel so very happy for you. Never did i dream to see you so blissfully content and happy." Lashy broke the silence between the handsome duo whose very presence made the pristine valleys look prettier that it already was.

A warm smile spread on the chiseled features of the man, making him look much younger.

"Ooh! What DQgiris i had to don to bring on that smile on your face during our two previous assignments together! And last time i thought that some evil elf had cast a spell on you and made you forget how to laugh. "

Khan Sahib who had by then trotted a few steps further paused and turned back, the smile being replaced by a twinkle in his eyes. "So that is why you pretended to trip down the stairs last time and walk funnily ... that made Azeez struggle to contain his laughter...it only made me more worried."

"So much responsibilities and worries and sorrows...it used to make me miserable to see you so. Your begum Sahiba is a Godsend. She has filled your life with sunshine...OUCH"

Lashy's horse buckled as it tripped on a stone nearby sending the lady flat on the ground.

"Awww...my leg" Lashy collected herself up only to sit down again.

"Now what was this for?" Khan Sahib came to her smiling.

"Akbar...i have fallen and have hurt my legs and you find it funny?" she frowned.

"Oh! So now i am not supposed to smile but be worried and sad?" Akbar chuckled. "Uff! The horse is really hurt. " Akbar's smile was replaced by a serious look as he went on to quickly bandage its leg with his scarf.

"You are more worried about the horse being hurt than your cousin Mansabdar Sahib. How unkind you are. And how am i supposed to get home?"

>> πŸ˜†

At the peanut farm

If Lana admired anything next to Khan Sahib it was her farm. Endless rows of lush green plants that carried a unique scent of the soil and the legumes combined. How much she missed her farm during the trip. There were different useful plants cultivated in different areas of the farm, but she loved it most here. As she drew her horse close to the edge of the rough terrain she gasped.

Quite far from where she was standing but clearly visible was Khan Sahib on his horse. His outline, gait and style was unmistakable. But what made her gasp was the presence of another lady on the horse along with him. And it was not Heera Sahiba. No. It was someone else. Who could it be? His cousin whose arrival Ibrahim spoke of! Why was she on the horse with him and not on the lone horse that followed them?

>> OMG...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

There was a knot in her stomach and a monster greener than her pretty gown and the farm peeped out of her. She knew that her Khan Sahib was wedded to Heera Sahiba and accepted that he was hers, maintained her distance and hushed her admirations. But another lady on his horse with him...this was unacceptable. A flurry of thoughts and feelings ran all over her being. In the end, she ended up fervently wishing that it was Lana on the horse with him and not that woman. She couldn't think of anything else.

>> ohh lana di...πŸ€—

In the warehouse the previous night

Kuki sat shivering in fear within the cocoon of hair as she heard the hurried footsteps and clash and bang outside the warehouse. As she looked around in the dim of the small lamp her eyes fell upon an object among the many dumped stuff in the corner. it resembled her pan.

Kuki felt surge of hope and dollops of confidence swell in her. If it was Azeez, he would whistle like a cuckoo before he entered. That was the accepted code. Since there was no whistle it was someone else. Kuki picked her pan up and crept near the entrance.

No sooner she hide in the darkness near the entrance than someone rushed in.

W..H..A.CK.

Kuki hit him on his head with all the strength she could muster. The man fell down on his face and the bundle he held in his hand fell down as well. Kuki turned him over and let out an involuntary scream.

"Azeez...it is you and i whacked you. Why didn't you whisle? Or did you and i didn't hear it in the clang of falling things? Oh! what should i do now. Wake up Shah Sahib."

>> 🀣

The fallen food bundle, the unconscious Sahib, her grumbling stomach, the dark of the night and the shadows of the things in the warehouse all made Kuki burst into uncontrollable tears.

>> why such great affliction on this cute couple...😭

In the haveli that evening

"Hope you are feeling better now" Heera smiled.

Akbar, Ibrahim, Heera and Bindu were seated in the reception lounge so that Lashy doesn't strain her legs. Darkness was just setting in and the chirp of the birds returning to their nests sounded sweet and soothing.

"I suspected that you are a magician when i saw how changed a man Akbar was. But now that your medicine made my pain vanish completely i am sure that you have magic in you. I think i should have no problem walking to my rooms."

Just then Jaswant walked out of the haveli in a hurry when he saw the group seated.

"Good evening Mansabdar Sahib. I didn't see you at first."

"Good evening. You seem to be in a hurry. Anything important?"

"I had just promised to meet a friend. i have made a few friends in Parnagarh, during my site visits and evening outings. Very friendly people here sir."

"Well, good evening then." Khan Sahib wished him off and turned to Ibrahim and gave him a nod.

"Can i retire to my rooms as well?" Bindu looked up to the ladies of the group.

"Of course dear." Heera smiled. "What a sweet girl she is." Heera said. "And such gentle and sweet manners. Lashy Sahiba, i find your friend absolutely cute."

Akbar and Ibrahim simultaneously coughed over their drink and looked at each other and then at Lashy horrified. Big sparkling droplets filmed over her eyes. "Okay then, i must also leave i think. Au Revoir friends." Lashy walked away with a crestfallen face.

Heera was aghast." Did i say something wrong..."

"Do think twice before calling anyone cute in Lashy's presence." Akbar dissolved into laughter at a perplexed Heera. " Lashy always wishes to be the one to be called cute."

"Bhabhijaan, she loves her crowns of cuteness, DQgiri and many more. Of course nothing serious. She only means fun and spreads cheer. We are used to her antics and you too soon will. She is such a dear otherwise and extremely talented. You'll love her as well like we all do."

>> πŸ˜†

ohh lashy di u're really cute & bindup di is already entitled by the main baisa herself ...πŸ‘

so some investigation going on , they will be checking on jassi .

In the corridors

Lashy was laughing to herself highly satisfied with the expressions on Akbar and Mirza's faces. Her pain was minimal thanks to Heera's care and she was almost hopping her way back to her room when she heard a commotion and loud voices.

"Catch him. He is trying to get away." came a boy's voice.
"Who is it Afzal? I don't see anyone." This was a girl's voice.
"What is it Saira and Afzal?" another girl's voice.
"Bindiya didi...a man jumped in from here and ran away when i shouted."
"Dhani...inform Mirza Sahib or the Mansabdar. Quick."

Lashy rushed to the spot hearing the cacophony of voices. It was almost dark and she couldn't see any intruder. Only the worried haveli staff who fell silent upon her arrival. Lashy picked up a small parchment from the ground and brought it near the nearest lamp.

"That man must have dropped it." said Afzal.

>> now , who is that...😲

old_charm thumbnail

Originally posted by: lghosh

What an all-rounder you are becoming!! πŸ‘ I am more impressed with the kulcha! It looks amazing! Do you have a tandoor oven at home? How did you make the kulcha? I mean cook it?

>> the kind of tareef...

coming out of bubble , actually i hv not made it at home we have kulche packets available here just like breads we just hv to heat it on tava & then serve it with chole...😳

i wanted to share another one , that kulcha looked better but till I could take my phone and take snap papa already started...

And our beloved Kawsi wiped it all clean thinking it to be Jalal!! 😑 Not a morsel was left behind for us! 😭 Manu, once more, once more, once more...please!! πŸ˜† Thank you re!! πŸ€—

aww...πŸ€—πŸ˜†

lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

EPISODE 20

In the midst of the beautiful valleys

"Akbar, i feel so very happy for you. Never did i dream to see you so blissfully content and happy." Lashy broke the silence between the handsome duo whose very presence made the pristine valleys look prettier that it already was.

Yeah, I know whose handsome persona made the valleys look pristinely serene and welcoming!

A warm smile spread on the chiseled features of the man, making him look much younger.

>>>> But he is younger!!

"Ooh! What DQgiris i had to don to bring on that smile on your face during our two previous assignments together! And last time i thought that some evil elf had cast a spell on you and made you forget how to laugh. "

Khan Sahib who had by then trotted a few steps further paused and turned back, the smile being replaced by a twinkle in his eyes. "So that is why you pretended to trip down the stairs last time and walk funnily ... that made Azeez struggle to contain his laughter...it only made me more worried."

"So much responsibilities and worries and sorrows...it used to make me miserable to see you so. Your begum Sahiba is a Godsend. She has filled your life with sunshine...OUCH"

Lashy's horse buckled as it tripped on a stone nearby sending the lady flat on the ground.

"Awww...my leg" Lashy collected herself up only to sit down again.

"Now what was this for?" Khan Sahib came to her smiling.

"Akbar...i have fallen and have hurt my legs and you find it funny?" she frowned.

"Oh! So now i am not supposed to smile but be worried and sad?" Akbar chuckled. "Uff! The horse is really hurt. " Akbar's smile was replaced by a serious look as he went on to quickly bandage its leg with his scarf.

"You are more worried about the horse being hurt than your cousin Mansabdar Sahib. How unkind you are. And how am i supposed to get home?"

And my dear DQ coujjin Sahiba, you better thank me for this golden opportunity of riding back home with your coujjin on Bahadur!! Sandy Sahiba took the idea from me last time to irk me more!! 😭 Meri idea mujh pe hi maari!! πŸ˜” Poora chance pe dance kiya hai tumne!! 😑 A golden chance of tripping on a stone with your horse and then land in AMK's arms!! 😑 Yes green monster is residing on my shoulders now!! πŸ˜’ Mauka dekha aur tumne chauka maara!! πŸ€“

At the peanut farm

If Lana admired anything next to Khan Sahib it was her farm. Endless rows of lush green plants that carried a unique scent of the soil and the legumes combined. How much she missed her farm during the trip. There were different useful plants cultivated in different areas of the farm, but she loved it most here. As she drew her horse close to the edge of the rough terrain she gasped.

Quite far from where she was standing but clearly visible was Khan Sahib on his horse. His outline, gait and style was unmistakable. But what made her gasp was the presence of another lady on the horse along with him. And it was not Heera Sahiba. No. It was someone else. Who could it be? His cousin whose arrival Ibrahim spoke of! Why was she on the horse with him and not on the lone horse that followed them?

There was a knot in her stomach and a monster greener than her pretty gown and the farm peeped out of her. She knew that her Khan Sahib was wedded to Heera Sahiba and accepted that he was hers, maintained her distance and hushed her admirations. But another lady on his horse with him...this was unacceptable. A flurry of thoughts and feelings ran all over her being. In the end, she ended up fervently wishing that it was Lana on the horse with him and not that woman. She couldn't think of anything else.

Chill, chill Lana!! Don't get worked up! Your day will also come one day! Agar poori shiddat se kuch maango toh poori qayanaat jhuk jaata hai woh tumko dilaane mein! So relax and keep your dreams and aims going high! πŸ˜› I know it is heartbreaking but still get a grip on yourself and keep that respect and trust factor going in KS's eyes for you. That is after all of prime importance! πŸ˜ƒ And think with a cool head!! KS will not do anything improper and DQ coujjin Sahiba can swoon and pout and throw tantrums but nothing else!! πŸ˜† It will be only restricted to riding together on Bahadur...THAT IS IT!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† So, Kudiye thand rakh, mitti pa!! Sab mast aur changa hai! πŸ˜†

In the warehouse the previous night

Kuki sat shivering in fear within the cocoon of hair as she heard the hurried footsteps and clash and bang outside the warehouse. As she looked around in the dim of the small lamp her eyes fell upon an object among the many dumped stuff in the corner. it resembled her pan.

Kuki felt surge of hope and dollops of confidence swell in her. If it was Azeez, he would whistle like a cuckoo before he entered. That was the accepted code. Since there was no whistle it was someone else. Kuki picked her pan up and crept near the entrance.

No sooner she hide in the darkness near the entrance than someone rushed in.

W..H..A.CK.

Kuki hit him on his head with all the strength she could muster. The man fell down on his face and the bundle he held in his hand fell down as well. Kuki turned him over and let out an involuntary scream.

"Azeez...it is you and i whacked you. Why didn't you whisle? Or did you and i didn't hear it in the clang of falling things? Oh! what should i do now. Wake up Shah Sahib."

The fallen food bundle, the unconscious Sahib, her grumbling stomach, the dark of the night and the shadows of the things in the warehouse all made Kuki burst into uncontrollable tears.

Kuki, Kuki, Kuki...do use those beautiful eyes God has given you some time. πŸ€” Without even seeing you used your pan to whack Azeez and delayed the whole process of haste in informing KS about the scheme going behind his back! πŸ˜” What was the point of Azeez to learn the information because of you when he couldn't even be on time to deliver the message to KS. πŸ˜’ This is why they say think before you act and not think after you act! What will be the point in shedding tears now? Meri panwali, bury that pan for good now!! πŸ€”πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

In the haveli that evening

"Hope you are feeling better now" Heera smiled.

Akbar, Ibrahim, Heera and Bindu were seated in the reception lounge so that Lashy doesn't strain her legs. Darkness was just setting in and the chirp of the birds returning to their nests sounded sweet and soothing.

"I suspected that you are a magician when i saw how changed a man Akbar was. But now that your medicine made my pain vanish completely i am sure that you have magic in you. I think i should have no problem walking to my rooms."

DQ show is going on in full swing!! πŸ˜† And everyone is cherishing the moment with relish and enjoyment! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Just then Jaswant walked out of the haveli in a hurry when he saw the group seated.

"Good evening Mansabdar Sahib. I didn't see you at first."

"Good evening. You seem to be in a hurry. Anything important?"

"I had just promised to meet a friend. i have made a few friends in Parnagarh, during my site visits and evening outings. Very friendly people here sir."

"Well, good evening then." Khan Sahib wished him off and turned to Ibrahim and gave him a nod.

Arre wah, KS you have Jaswant being tailed!! 😲 πŸ‘ Finally, it means you are not fully satisfied with him and you are tailing him to get a green signal on him!! No wonder KS, I love you so much!! Jaswant tum toh gayo!! πŸ˜†

"Can i retire to my rooms as well?" Bindu looked up to the ladies of the group.

"Of course dear." Heera smiled. "What a sweet girl she is." Heera said. "And such gentle and sweet manners. Lashy Sahiba, i find your friend absolutely cute."

Akbar and Ibrahim simultaneously coughed over their drink and looked at each other and then at Lashy horrified. Big sparkling droplets filmed over her eyes. "Okay then, i must also leave i think. Au Revoir friends." Lashy walked away with a crestfallen face.

Bindu will go and tell her Lashy di, ''Don't worry Lashy di, you are the best! You are the cutest, you have the sweetest and gentlest manners of us all and I love you"!! πŸ˜†

Coujjin Sahiba saying, 'Au revoir' like moi!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Heera was aghast." Did i say something wrong..."

"Do think twice before calling anyone cute in Lashy's presence." Akbar dissolved into laughter at a perplexed Heera. " Lashy always wishes to be the one to be called cute."

Was it a rich throaty deep baritone laughter?? πŸ˜†

"Bhabhijaan, she loves her crowns of cuteness, DQgiri and many more. Of course nothing serious. She only means fun and spreads cheer. We are used to her antics and you too soon will. She is such a dear otherwise and extremely talented. You'll love her as well like we all do."

Errrmmm...ummm...Mirza Sahib, it seems you know and understands KS's coujjin Sahiba a tad bit much!! πŸ€”πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Bhabijaan, nahi?? Don't you think so?? πŸ˜† It seems he gets her like the back of his hand! πŸ˜†

In the corridors

Lashy was laughing to herself highly satisfied with the expressions on Akbar and Mirza's faces. Her pain was minimal thanks to Heera's care and she was almost hopping her way back to her room when she heard a commotion and loud voices.

DQ Sahiba, laughing at KS and IM, knowingly you are doing all DQ to get their attention!! πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

"Catch him. He is trying to get away." came a boy's voice.
"Who is it Afzal? I don't see anyone." This was a girl's voice.
"What is it Saira and Afzal?" another girl's voice.
"Bindiya didi...a man jumped in from here and ran away when i shouted."
"Dhani...inform Mirza Sahib or the Mansabdar. Quick."

Lashy rushed to the spot hearing the cacophony of voices. It was almost dark and she couldn't see any intruder. Only the worried haveli staff who fell silent upon her arrival. Lashy picked up a small parchment from the ground and brought it near the nearest lamp.

"That man must have dropped it." said Afzal.

Chalo coujjin Sahiba, now kaam pe lag jaayo!! Let DQgiri sleep for a while and get the sleuth cells working in your brain to get to the bottom of it all! Only make sure instead of untangling don't get the mystery more tangled! πŸ˜†
Now is it the second spy in the haveli?? Who is this guy?? Jaswant left already or was it him? πŸ€”

Sandy a great time to update! The weekend is slow and is a perfect time to get our brain wonder and ponder over TIP!! πŸ˜† Really a wonderful update! πŸ‘ It is lighthearted and full of mirth! A good one! πŸ‘πŸΌ Loved it! πŸ˜›
Edited by lghosh - 6 years ago