Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Kuki, this was the 'BUT' i mentioned about.
roseraja1915 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

TIP- Episode 20

An evening of splendour in the valleys.

What a sweet cousin you are Lashy Sahiba- all that DQgiri just to bring the smiles upon that handsome face. Awww!😳

Lashy Sahiba, what a fall from grace - not only literally from the horse but in the contest between a lady and an animal, you ..err.. came second place to the mammal.πŸ˜†And there was Lana going tra la la la, admiring her farm -only to have the melody silenced by the one sight that she never wanted to witness even in her worst nightmares. 😲Knots and green monsters- not an ideal combination! πŸ˜‰Kuki -great job! You have rendered your saviour unconscious. No use crying over spilt milk... I mean... a whacked man. Your muscles have seen some action, now it is time for the grey cells to come into play. Coughs ( from those in the know ) always follow cute .🀣 Lashy Sahiba- high- strung she may be but so loved by one and all. πŸ€—So a parchment in Lashy Sahiba's hands - time for Sherlock Sahiba to come to the fore.πŸ‘Sandy Begum, what was there not to love in this episode? Full of thrills and spills!Thank you, thank you. πŸ€— I have written most of it in one paragraph because the unwanted ( and detested ) gap😑 appears when spaces are given between sentences .πŸ˜•

Edited by roseraja1915 - 6 years ago
Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sandhya.A

Forget wi fi Lashy. Enjoy your stay.πŸ€—

She will. She will. After all she's riding with the man himself on the same horse. Of course she will forgot about everything...🀣 🀣 🀣 and her DQs make Khan Sahib worry to hell but instead her serious accident making him laugh.. OMG what a delightful reading Sandy🀣 🀣 🀣

Oh my poor Heera is getting used to our Queen of DQ. Bindu, you're absolutely cute and sweet.. Oh Lana, now what are you going to do? and who's this new intruder?

And AMK and IM's silent eye talks.. Be it to nodt Jaswant' hurried exit or Chellam's DQ exit... they are so friendly know each other well...

And Kuki..😲 What you have done to Azeez? 😲 I know it's not your fault but the timing is very bad when Azeez must hurry to deliver the message? πŸ˜•

So Jaswant also being in under constant surveillance... That's good for Kalgiaaka... and Isn't it Afzal supposed to follow him? But he's in Haveli?😲

Sandy what a wonderful gripping chapter... πŸ‘πŸ‘
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --cute.manasi--

Hello ladies...πŸ˜ƒ

I hv something for you...

Chole kulche...😳

What an all-rounder you are becoming!! πŸ‘ I am more impressed with the kulcha! It looks amazing! Do you have a tandoor oven at home? How did you make the kulcha? I mean cook it?

And our beloved Kawsi wiped it all clean thinking it to be Jalal!! 😑 Not a morsel was left behind for us! 😭 Manu, once more, once more, once more...please!! πŸ˜† Thank you re!! πŸ€—
binduprasad41 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

EPISODE 20

In the midst of the beautiful valleys

"Akbar, i feel so very happy for you. Never did i dream to see you so blissfully content and happy." Lashy broke the silence between the handsome duo whose very presence made the pristine valleys look prettier that it already was.

Lovely description Sandhya di 😳

A warm smile spread on the chiseled features of the man, making him look much younger.

Gosh

Seriously handsome dou ❀️

"Ooh! What DQgiris i had to don to bring on that smile on your face during our two previous assignments together! And last time i thought that some evil elf had cast a spell on you and made you forget how to laugh. "

Aww so sweet . πŸ˜†

Khan Sahib who had by then trotted a few steps further paused and turned back, the smile being replaced by a twinkle in his eyes. "So that is why you pretended to trip down the stairs last time and walk funnily ... that made Azeez struggle to contain his laughter...it only made me more worried."

Aww Khan Sahib was concerned for his cousin 😊

"So much responsibilities and worries and sorrows...it used to make me miserable to see you so. Your begum Sahiba is a Godsend. She has filled your life with sunshine...OUCH"

True...Heera is ray of sunshine in khan sahib life.😳

Lashy's horse buckled as it tripped on a stone nearby sending the lady flat on the ground.

"Awww...my leg" Lashy collected herself up only to sit down again.

My Lashy di hurt...be careful di. 😭

"Now what was this for?" Khan Sahib came to her smiling.

"Akbar...i have fallen and have hurt my legs and you find it funny?" she frowned.

Aww πŸ˜†

"Oh! So now i am not supposed to smile but be worried and sad?" Akbar chuckled. "Uff! The horse is really hurt. " Akbar's smile was replaced by a serious look as he went on to quickly bandage its leg with his scarf.

Khan Sahib bhi na...
Teasing lashy di πŸ˜†

"You are more worried about the horse being hurt than your cousin Mansabdar Sahib. How unkind you are. And how am i supposed to get home?"

At the peanut farm

If Lana admired anything next to Khan Sahib it was her farm. Endless rows of lush green plants that carried a unique scent of the soil and the legumes combined. How much she missed her farm during the trip. There were different useful plants cultivated in different areas of the farm, but she loved it most here. As she drew her horse close to the edge of the rough terrain she gasped.

Quite far from where she was standing but clearly visible was Khan Sahib on his horse. His outline, gait and style was unmistakable. But what made her gasp was the presence of another lady on the horse along with him. And it was not Heera Sahiba. No. It was someone else. Who could it be? His cousin whose arrival Ibrahim spoke of! Why was she on the horse with him and not on the lone horse that followed them?

So everyone guessed it right ...lana di is shock to see lashy di with khan sahib .πŸ˜†

There was a knot in her stomach and a monster greener than her pretty gown and the farm peeped out of her. She knew that her Khan Sahib was wedded to Heera Sahiba and accepted that he was hers, maintained her distance and hushed her admirations. But another lady on his horse with him...this was unacceptable. A flurry of thoughts and feelings ran all over her being. In the end, she ended up fervently wishing that it was Lana on the horse with him and not that woman. She couldn't think of anything else.

Ofcourse we can guessed that lana di .
Sandhya di ...beautifull description of lana di feeling and perfect also.😊

In the warehouse the previous night

Kuki sat shivering in fear within the cocoon of hair as she heard the hurried footsteps and clash and bang outside the warehouse. As she looked around in the dim of the small lamp her eyes fell upon an object among the many dumped stuff in the corner. it resembled her pan.

Poor kuki 😭

Kuki felt surge of hope and dollops of confidence swell in her. If it was Azeez, he would whistle like a cuckoo before he entered. That was the accepted code. Since there was no whistle it was someone else. Kuki picked her pan up and crept near the entrance.

No sooner she hid in the darkness near the entrance than someone rushed in.

W..H..A.CK.

Kuki hit him on his head with all the strength she could muster. The man fell down on his face and the bundle he held in his hand fell down as well. Kuki turned him over and let out an involuntary scream.

"Azeez...it is you and i whacked you. Why didn't you whisle? Or did you and i didn't hear it in the clang of falling things? Oh! what should i do now. Wake up Shah Sahib."

The fallen food bundle, the unconscious Sahib, her grumbling stomach, the dark of the night and the shadows of the things in the warehouse all made Kuki burst into uncontrollable tears.

😭
Omg kuki...what have you done out of fear dear...😲
Poor Azeez...

In the haveli that evening

"Hope you are feeling better now" Heera smiled.

Akbar, Ibrahim, Heera and Bindu were seated in the reception lounge so that Lashy doesn't strain her legs. Darkness was just setting in and the chirp of the birds returning to their nests sounded sweet and soothing.

"I suspected that you are a magician when i saw how changed a man Akbar was. But now that your medicine made my pain vanish completely i am sure that you have magic in you. I think i should have no problem walking to my rooms."

Yup heera is magician and she has special magic.😳

Just then Jaswant walked out of the haveli in a hurry when he saw the group seated.

"Good evening Mansabdar Sahib. I didn't see you at first."

"Good evening. You seem to be in a hurry. Anything important?"

"I had just promised to meet a friend. i have made a few friends in Parnagarh, during my site visits and evening outings. Very friendly people here sir."

"Well, good evening then." Khan Sahib wished him off and turned to Ibrahim and gave him a nod.

I guess khan sahib suspecting Jaswant .πŸ€”

"Can i retire to my rooms as well?" Bindu looked up to the ladies of the group.

"Of course dear." Heera smiled. "What a sweet girl she is." Heera said. "And such gentle and sweet manners. Lashy Sahiba, i find your friend absolutely cute."

Heera likes me lot...
I am honoured . 😳

Akbar and Ibrahim simultaneously coughed over their drink and looked at each other and then at Lashy horrified. Big sparkling droplets filmed over her eyes. "Okay then, i must also leave i think. Au Revoir friends." Lashy walked away with a crestfallen face.

Omg look at their expressions...both khan sahib and ibrahim knows lashy di so well. πŸ˜†

Heera was aghast." Did i say something wrong..."

Aww she is so innocent.❀️

"Do think twice before calling anyone cute in Lashy's presence." Akbar dissolved into laughter at a perplexed Heera. " Lashy always wishes to be the one to be called cute."

Omg khan sahib enjoying this...πŸ˜†
Aww my lashy di...you are cutest...nodoubt in that.
Your antics are adorable.

"Bhabhijaan, she loves her crowns of cuteness, DQgiri and many more. Of course nothing serious. She only means fun and spreads cheer. We are used to her antics and you too soon will. She is such a dear otherwise and extremely talented. You'll love her as well like we all do."

Well said Ibrahim sahib.πŸ‘
Lashy di wants to spread happiness only with her cuteness.

In the corridors

Lashy was laughing to herself highly satisfied with the expressions on Akbar and Mirza's faces. Her pain was minimal thanks to Heera's care and she was almost hopping her way back to her room when she heard a commotion and loud voices.

lashy di too enjoying her drama.πŸ˜†

"Catch him. He is trying to get away." came a boy's voice.
"Who is it Afzal? I don't see anyone." This was a girl's voice.
"What is it Saira and Afzal?" another girl's voice.
"Bindiya didi...a man jumped in from here and ran away when i shouted."
"Dhani...inform Mirza Sahib or the Mansabdar. Quick."

Omg 😲
New spy πŸ€”

Lashy rushed to the spot hearing the cacophony of voices. It was almost dark and she couldn't see any intruder. Only the worried haveli staff who fell silent upon her arrival. Lashy picked up a small parchment from the ground and brought it near the nearest lamp.

"That man must have dropped it." said Afzal.

Finally solid clue in right hand.
I hope they get something from it.πŸ€”

Sandhya di πŸ€—
I love this update so much.😳
Thank you πŸ€—
It going great with so many things happening at a same time.
You managing so many characters at a same time...it making baisas so happy. 😳
Tale care of kuki and Azeez.
Waiting for next chapter ...😊
lghosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

Hola girls...

Alas there's no wi-fi connection here... It's taken me half a day to open a page ..
Hope you girls are wellπŸ€—and having a good weekend!!!

Don't bother about wifi, just relax, enjoy and have fun!! πŸ€— Later on, tell us how it was! πŸ˜ƒ
lghosh thumbnail

Bablookutty, Jalal uncle is no copycat. He made the Akbar name world famous and Lashykka gave that name to her hero.😳

And Rithikutty, what a great help you are to mommy. πŸ˜†

And both kutties, a cottage is a small house, modest, cosy, typically in rural or suburban areas. You'll find it your big book Babloo.

And if you are taking us all by carpet, you'll have to take 2 trips. One for Lana and one for the rest of us. Else she will keep THUDding all through the journey to meet her CS that we may slip off thd carpet if we travel together.πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Kutties, Sandhya akka is correct, the king Akbar was the original, he made the name world famous because he was a great Emperor!! Emperor is a king who rules over a big empire, country!! πŸ˜ƒ

Rithi, your mommy gave that name to her hero who is equally great in his own way. πŸ˜ƒ And you are doing an awesome job in helping your mommy. πŸ˜† She will be thrilled! πŸ˜†

And yes, as Sandy akka said, (Sandhya and Sandy are one and the same person, we call her Sandy) I need the magic carpet alone, I need some special time with Akbar uncle, to talk I mean, to introduce myself, to tell him what a good job he is doing...and then I need to get admitted to B&B hospital, the carpet can also take me straight away...because I might faint!! Why?? Well, errrmmm...it is a disease I have, I go THUD when I meet someone as great as your Akbar uncle! When you grow older you will understand, when other girls will go THUD seeing you! 🀣

Awesome post Aunty!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
roseraja1915 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lana πŸ€—Up so early on a weekend?πŸ˜ƒ

Good night darling Sahibas. See you tomorrow.πŸ€—

Periyamma, Lashy Sahiba, Chellam, Bindup, Shruthi, Manu, Selvi, Lana, Vathsy,Lavanya, Mitu, Sandy Begum, Bindu, Muskaan, Anindita, Aparna, Pallavi, Amita, Jiya.Harshu, Shagun, Jyothi, Adwi, Shivangi, Vrinda, Avika, Divi , Divya, Kanishka, Payal , Rekha and 6Bs.πŸ€—

Kalgi22 thumbnail
So so beautiful! Good night Periamma and Rose! πŸ€—
Kalgi22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: roseraja1915

Looks like Chellam was already waiting for it at the head of the queue and licked the platter clean. Manu, second round , please!πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: lghosh

And our beloved Kawsi wiped it all clean thinking it to be Jalal!! 😑 Not a morsel was left behind for us! 😭 Manu, once more, once more, once more...please!! πŸ˜† Thank you re!! πŸ€—

Word Count: 1