Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karkuzhali thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
A cute conversation between Bablookutty and Rithikutty.

Image result for pic of cute little kid with phone

( Bablookutty is angry with grandma that she did not take him along with her when she went to meet La'anya'kka. To give her a tit for tat, he decides to go to Lashy'kka house to meet Rithikutty, without taking grandma with him.. He calls Rithikutty )

Babloo: I will call Rithikutty..( Dials)
Voice at the other end: Hello..
Babloo: Hello.. Is it Rithikutty?
Voice: Who is that?
Babloo: I'm Bablookutty.. I want to talk to Rithikutty.
Voice: Hi Babloo.. I am Rithikutty..
Babloo: Hi Rithikutty..What are you doing?
Rithi: mmm... I'm helping mommy..
Babloo: What?Helping your mommy..?
Rithi: Yes..
Babloo: How will you help her?
Rithi: By staying away from her..( laughs)
Babloo: But I don't help my mamma that way..What is she doing?
Rithi: Mommy is busy packing her suit case upstairs..
Babloo: What? are you going out somewhere?
Rithi: Yes.. daddy is taking us out for a holiday..
Babloo: Oh!.. Where are you going..?
Rithi: Mommy said it is a cottage somewhere..
Babloo: What is a cottage? I have not heard about it..I must ask Shyamala aunty..
Rithi: Who is Shyamala Aunty?
Babloo: She is a nice aunty.. ..She loves me and Baby'kka. She knows all the big words..
Rithi: I also don't know what cottage is..Will Shyamala aunty also tell me the meaning?
Babloo: Yes.. She will..
Rithi: Where are you going for a holiday?
Babloo: I want to come and meet you ..Lashy'kka said it is a good idea..
Rithi: How will you come here? Do you know how to come to our house?
Babloo: I will come by the magic carpet.. The genie knows and he will take me to your house.Do you know what is a magic carpet?
Rithi: Yes.. I saw it in the cartoon picture Alladin...Do you have the magic carpet?
Babloo: No.. Shyamala aunty has.. If I ask her, she will send ..
Rithi: Won't you be scared if you fly in the air?
Babloo: (proudly) No.. I am not at all scared.. Once Baby'kka and I went to to see Jalal uncle in the magic carpet..
Rithi: Who is Jalal uncle?
Babloo: He is the king.
Rithi: How do you know him? Is he your uncle?
Babloo: No.. But I know him.. Baby'kka has seen him in TV.. He is also called Akbar..
Rithi: What? Akbar? But Akbar is Mommy's hero's name..
Babloo: Yes Rithikutty.. Both have same name..
Rithi: How can two persons have the same name?
Babloo: I also don't know.. Who is the copycat?πŸ˜•
Rithi: Not my mommy's Akbar.. Mommy said that her Akbar is a nice boy..
Babloo: Then it must be the TV Akbar uncle..Rithikutty.. I will also go and see Lashy'kka's Akbar uncle..
Rithi: Yippee.. I will come with you...
Babloo: But, there are some aunties and akkas who also want to come to meet Akbar uncle..Laan'ya'kka, Maansi'kka, Lana Aunty..
Rithi: Oh..Do they know him..?
Babloo: Yes.. but I don't know if Akbar uncle knows them..πŸ˜•
Image result for pic of cute little girl on phone

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Hola girls...
Alas there's no wi-fi connection here... It's taken me half a day to open a page ..
Hope you girls are wellπŸ€—and having a good weekend!!!
Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: karkuzhali

( Bablookutty is angry with grandma that she did not take him along with her when she went to meet La'anya'kka. To give her a tit for tat, he decides to go to Lashy'kka house to meet Rithikutty, without taking grandma with him.. He calls Rithikutty )

Babloo: What is a cottage? I have not heard about it..I must ask Shyamala aunty..
Babloo: She is a nice aunty.. ..She loves me and Baby'kka. She knows all the big words..
Rithi: I also don't know what cottage is..Will Shyamala aunty also tell me the meaning?
Babloo: I will come by the magic carpet.. The genie knows and he will take me to your house.Do you know what is a magic carpet?
Rithi: Yes.. I saw it in the cartoon picture Alladin...Do you have the magic carpet?
Babloo: (proudly) No.. I am not at all scared.. Once Baby'kka and I went to to see Jalal uncle in the magic carpet..
Babloo: No.. But I know him.. Baby'kka has seen him in TV.. He is also called Akbar..
Babloo: Then it must be the TV Akbar uncle..Rithikutty.. I will also go and see Lashy'kka's Akbar uncle..
Babloo: But, there are some aunties and akkas who also want to come to meet Akbar uncle..Laan'ya'kka, Maansi'kka, Lana Aunty..
>>>> OMG! 🀣 🀣 🀣 Image result for pic of cute little girl on phone

So serial Akbar is copycat? 😲 πŸ˜† What a cutest conversation between two cuties... πŸ˜† Lovely, Periamma! 😳 πŸ‘
binduprasad41 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: karkuzhali

Aww Bablookutty is still angry with grandma πŸ˜†
What a cute and adorable conversation between Rithikutty and Bablookutty ❀️

Omg πŸ˜†
This is true.

Who is copycat ? πŸ€”

Babloo: Yes.. but I don't know if Akbar uncle knows them.

Good one Patti ! πŸ˜†

Thank you Patti for this adorable post . πŸ€—
Lovely pictures 😳
binduprasad41 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

Hola girls...

Alas there's no wi-fi connection here... It's taken me half a day to open a page ..

Aww πŸ€—
Enjoy your time 😳
roseraja1915 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
QUOTE=karkuzhali]

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

OMG! Bablookutty's anger has not abated.😲He has got his plan all ready and set to go but Babloo kanna, if Rithikutty is going to the cottage, who will be there to welcome you?πŸ˜• Rithikutty -what a great help you are to your Mommy.πŸ‘

Both of you have your work cut out for you, kutties- don't know how you are going to arrange the meeting of Akbar Uncle and the Akkas . Akbar Uncle may not be amused to see awestruck fangirls gushing over him. πŸ˜‰ Rithikutty definitely takes after her mother in looks and Babloo is just adorable.πŸ˜ƒThank you so much, Periyamma, for this Saturday Night entertainment. πŸ€—

Edited by roseraja1915 - 6 years ago
roseraja1915 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --cute.manasi--

Hello ladies...πŸ˜ƒ

I hv something for you...

Chole kulche...😳

Manu, hot and spicy , mouth-watering fare . Yum yum...Thank you for giving us a taste of it, Baisa.πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ€—

(Googled this dish as well as Kuki's malai kofta . The dishes so piqued my curiosity that I just had to look them up )😳 Looks like Chellam was already waiting for it at the head of the queue and licked the platter clean. Manu, second round , please!πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: lashy

Hola girls...

Lashy Sahiba! πŸ€—

Good to hear from you, Baisa. About the wi-fi connection- no worries.Concentrate on spending quality time with the family and come back to tell us all about it. πŸ€—

Edited by roseraja1915 - 6 years ago
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Bablookutty, Jalal uncle is no copycat. He made the Akbar name world famous and Lashykka gave that name to her hero.😳
And Rithikutty, what a great help you are to mommy. πŸ˜†

And both kutties, a cottage is a small house, modest, cosy, typically in rural or suburban areas. You'll find it your big book Babloo.

And if you are taking us all by carpet, you'll have to take 2 trips. One for Lana and one for the rest of us. Else she will keep THUDding all through the journey to meet her CS that we may slip off thd carpet if we travel together.πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Sandhya.A thumbnail
EPISODE 20

In the midst of the beautiful valleys

"Akbar, i feel so very happy for you. Never did i dream to see you so blissfully content and happy." Lashy broke the silence between the handsome duo whose very presence made the pristine valleys look prettier that it already was.

A warm smile spread on the chiseled features of the man, making him look much younger.

"Ooh! What DQgiris i had to don to bring on that smile on your face during our two previous assignments together! And last time i thought that some evil elf had cast a spell on you and made you forget how to laugh. "

Khan Sahib who had by then trotted a few steps further paused and turned back, the smile being replaced by a twinkle in his eyes. "So that is why you pretended to trip down the stairs last time and walk funnily ... that made Azeez struggle to contain his laughter...it only made me more worried."

"So much responsibilities and worries and sorrows...it used to make me miserable to see you so. Your begum Sahiba is a Godsend. She has filled your life with sunshine...OUCH"

Lashy's horse buckled as it tripped on a stone nearby sending the lady flat on the ground.

"Awww...my leg" Lashy collected herself up only to sit down again.

"Now what was this for?" Khan Sahib came to her smiling.

"Akbar...i have fallen and have hurt my legs and you find it funny?" she frowned.

"Oh! So now i am not supposed to smile but be worried and sad?" Akbar chuckled. "Uff! The horse is really hurt. " Akbar's smile was replaced by a serious look as he went on to quickly bandage its leg with his scarf.

"You are more worried about the horse being hurt than your cousin Mansabdar Sahib. How unkind you are. And how am i supposed to get home?"

At the peanut farm

If Lana admired anything next to Khan Sahib it was her farm. Endless rows of lush green plants that carried a unique scent of the soil and the legumes combined. How much she missed her farm during the trip. There were different useful plants cultivated in different areas of the farm, but she loved it most here. As she drew her horse close to the edge of the rough terrain she gasped.

Quite far from where she was standing but clearly visible was Khan Sahib on his horse. His outline, gait and style was unmistakable. But what made her gasp was the presence of another lady on the horse along with him. And it was not Heera Sahiba. No. It was someone else. Who could it be? His cousin whose arrival Ibrahim spoke of! Why was she on the horse with him and not on the lone horse that followed them?

There was a knot in her stomach and a monster greener than her pretty gown and the farm peeped out of her. She knew that her Khan Sahib was wedded to Heera Sahiba and accepted that he was hers, maintained her distance and hushed her admirations. But another lady on his horse with him...this was unacceptable. A flurry of thoughts and feelings ran all over her being. In the end, she ended up fervently wishing that it was Lana on the horse with him and not that woman. She couldn't think of anything else.

In the warehouse the previous night

Kuki sat shivering in fear within the cocoon of hair as she heard the hurried footsteps and clash and bang outside the warehouse. As she looked around in the dim of the small lamp her eyes fell upon an object among the many dumped stuff in the corner. it resembled her pan.

Kuki felt surge of hope and dollops of confidence swell in her. If it was Azeez, he would whistle like a cuckoo before he entered. That was the accepted code. Since there was no whistle it was someone else. Kuki picked her pan up and crept near the entrance.

No sooner she hide in the darkness near the entrance than someone rushed in.

W..H..A.CK.

Kuki hit him on his head with all the strength she could muster. The man fell down on his face and the bundle he held in his hand fell down as well. Kuki turned him over and let out an involuntary scream.

"Azeez...it is you and i whacked you. Why didn't you whisle? Or did you and i didn't hear it in the clang of falling things? Oh! what should i do now. Wake up Shah Sahib."

The fallen food bundle, the unconscious Sahib, her grumbling stomach, the dark of the night and the shadows of the things in the warehouse all made Kuki burst into uncontrollable tears.

In the haveli that evening

"Hope you are feeling better now" Heera smiled.

Akbar, Ibrahim, Heera and Bindu were seated in the reception lounge so that Lashy doesn't strain her legs. Darkness was just setting in and the chirp of the birds returning to their nests sounded sweet and soothing.

"I suspected that you are a magician when i saw how changed a man Akbar was. But now that your medicine made my pain vanish completely i am sure that you have magic in you. I think i should have no problem walking to my rooms."

Just then Jaswant walked out of the haveli in a hurry when he saw the group seated.

"Good evening Mansabdar Sahib. I didn't see you at first."

"Good evening. You seem to be in a hurry. Anything important?"

"I had just promised to meet a friend. i have made a few friends in Parnagarh, during my site visits and evening outings. Very friendly people here sir."

"Well, good evening then." Khan Sahib wished him off and turned to Ibrahim and gave him a nod.

"Can i retire to my rooms as well?" Bindu looked up to the ladies of the group.

"Of course dear." Heera smiled. "What a sweet girl she is." Heera said. "And such gentle and sweet manners. Lashy Sahiba, i find your friend absolutely cute."

Akbar and Ibrahim simultaneously coughed over their drink and looked at each other and then at Lashy horrified. Big sparkling droplets filmed over her eyes. "Okay then, i must also leave i think. Au Revoir friends." Lashy walked away with a crestfallen face.

Heera was aghast." Did i say something wrong..."

"Do think twice before calling anyone cute in Lashy's presence." Akbar dissolved into laughter at a perplexed Heera. " Lashy always wishes to be the one to be called cute."

"Bhabhijaan, she loves her crowns of cuteness, DQgiri and many more. Of course nothing serious. She only means fun and spreads cheer. We are used to her antics and you too soon will. She is such a dear otherwise and extremely talented. You'll love her as well like we all do."

In the corridors

Lashy was laughing to herself highly satisfied with the expressions on Akbar and Mirza's faces. Her pain was minimal thanks to Heera's care and she was almost hopping her way back to her room when she heard a commotion and loud voices.

"Catch him. He is trying to get away." came a boy's voice.
"Who is it Afzal? I don't see anyone." This was a girl's voice.
"What is it Saira and Afzal?" another girl's voice.
"Bindiya didi...a man jumped in from here and ran away when i shouted."
"Dhani...inform Mirza Sahib or the Mansabdar. Quick."

Lashy rushed to the spot hearing the cacophony of voices. It was almost dark and she couldn't see any intruder. Only the worried haveli staff who fell silent upon her arrival. Lashy picked up a small parchment from the ground and brought it near the nearest lamp.

"That man must have dropped it." said Afzal.

Edited by Sandhya.A - 6 years ago
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Forget wi fi Lashy. Enjoy your stay.πŸ€—