Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roseraja1915 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: lghosh

Same here!! I prefer to use my laptop to type and write rather than my phone!! Small screen and thousands of typos on the phone!! Moreover, there is also autocorrection problem!! If you write anything in Hindi it will change the word and its meaning altogether!! 😆 No one knows it better than our Kawsi! 😆 The bloopers we get typing on cell! Hats off to all of you who uses phone to type all the time! 😃

In my case, I am most comfortable using my PC. The laptop at home ( which is a Mac -btw, I can never grasp how to work an American product) is used only for browsing, not typing posts (unless desperate). The handphone is used for keeping up with the updates on the thread , mostly when away from home, NEVER for typing. 😊

Bindup - kudos to you, dear, for having mastered the mobile. 👏 👏 👏

Rosejaan, sounds like fun! 😃 What word did you decode? At first glance the word which popped to my mind was xerox! 😆

😆 😆 😆

No word in particular came to mind, Lana, but was furiously trying to figure it out, knowing full well Lashy Sahiba's hp was giving her a hard time. Then eureka moment, deciphered it, just as Lashy Sahiba posted her reply.😃

roseraja1915 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bindu.

Does anyone remember me? 😭

Awww! You sound so lost, Bindu!🤗

The HBAS house always welcomes all its prodigal baisas with open arms- so just step right in, dearie! No one is forgotten or will be forgotten! 😳🤗

lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sandhya.A

EPISODE 19

At the Parnagarh Haveli

"Good Morning" Bindu greeted Heera as she entered the hallway glowing in her sparkling yellow odhni and more because she of her happiness from within.

" How sweet! " Heera smiled back. " Hope you have settled down in the haveli. How do you like our Parnagarh."

"Of course, this place is so beautiful and Lashy di loves it here. She has gone for a ride to see the valleys and invited me to join her. But i'm not very comfortable on a horse. She then invited the Mansabdar Sahib and they said they will be back for breakfast."

Dhani bustled in saying, "Baisa, Mansabdar Sahib asked me to inform you that he has left with his cousin Sahiba on..."

"A ride to the valleys." Heera interrupted." Bindu just told me that."

Why do I feel Heera was a little irked by the coujjin's riding trip!! 😉😃

At the peanut mansion

Lying lazily on her cozy four poster bed, Lana turned to take in the pretty sight that greeted her through her window. It was a beautiful morning with the breeze wafting through her lush farms. The riot of colors at the distance from Kalgiakka's flower farm looked brighter contrasted against the azure blues of the skies. It was but a small part of her bigger farm which lay barren due to shortage of water. Lana's farm was lucky to have a copious spring a portion of which she was able to divert to the part of Kalgiakka's farm adjoining hers. If only the canal project that Khan Sahib spoke about materialized, Kalgiakka will be greatly benefited. And Khan Sahib's choice for the work seemed perfect, as his choices always were.

The description of the lines in pink is so beautiful Sandy!! It brings a visual scenery to mind! 👍🏼 Lana, that is the problem!! KS approved Jaswant and his men for the canal work!! That is why your bulb is not lighting up!! 😆

She had to admit that she had liked Jaswant yesterday who was suave and refined in his manners and had a pleasant countenance. He seemed to genuinely like her friend; atleast that was what she made out from the way he looked at Kalgiakka at her birthday celebrations at her farmhouse mansion. She always held a little celebration at her place for her friend on her birthdays.

Oi hoi, Kalgiakka...Love is in the air from both ends! 😉😆 Jassi is also a lattoo (top) in love! 😆

What a pleasant evening it was and Kalgiakka was at her excited best. She had loved the decorations that she had managed to put up in the gardens at a short notice.

She had also loved the bracelet and wore it around her wrists when the mentioned gentleman came in with a huge cake and warm wishes.

She ran to welcome him and was further thrilled when he gifted her a small house model. "This is..." Kalgiakka stammered. "Yes Kalgi. A miniature model of the design you had drawn in a parchment titled 'my dream house' in your little old pouch. You had left it by the riverside yesterday. Just made a rough model last night. Hope you like it."

"like...i simply love this."

"i have your pouch with me but I'll return it tomorrow. Not on your birthday. That would give me another excuse for a meeting"

Aai hai, a model house for your birthday Kalgi!!! Your dream house which Jassi made! I am sure this will be a house that will be built in future for both of you, your own dream house built with love. 😆

Jaswant was a very pleasant convetsationalist and had become friendly with her staff in just one evening. Even the otherwise grim gardener was chatting away happily. No wonder Kalgiakka was so happy these days. .

It was a long and merry evening but Lana had begun to worry about the precious package entrusted to her lying up in her room. It would have looked odd had she locked her chambers. No one would go up there, yet... should she have placed the box in her safe vault room.
Lana, you have become so lethargic! Stop thinking and worrying and act on what you are thinking!! 🤔

"Lana" Kalgi's voice broke her reverie. "Could i show your artefacts collection to Jaswant. He is very interested in such things."

Lana pulled Kalgiakka aside under a luxuriant tree and whispered "there is something i haven"t told you. Right now i don't think it would be alright to invite him in. i have to make a few arrangements. Perhaps tomorrow"

One wise decision, finally! 😳

CRUNCH...

The girls heard the sound of broken twigs behind them. They turned around but there was no one. Kalgiakka had a look behind the tree, but again, there was nothing.

Girls, girls...be a little more careful and more vigilant!! 🤓

"Must be some cat or bird. I'll invite him tomorrow evening Lana. Would that be okay." Kalgiakka asked expectantly.

"Sure" Lana had assured her yesterday. She had wanted to accord th e box the best protection she could under her care and couldn't take any risks. It was morning and she hadn't decided if she should have it in her own chamber where she could check every now and then or in the vault room where it would be more concealed. She had to visit her farms and would decide after she came back from her ride.

Another instance of dilly-dally, Lana!! Get up and act fast! I can see your sorry face in front of KS losing all his respect and trust! 😭😔 And only your laziness is the cause of it all! 😒

At a roadside inn the previous night

Azeez tried to be as obscure as he could lest he be noticed by someone. He had collected food for his 'unwell friend' and was about to leave when a group of three men entered the inn. He recognized one of them as the man who had been an enthusiastic audience at Kishan's mansion to his weapons brandishing dramatics he had done to divert attention from Khan Sahib's plan. He stopped near the counter for a drink while the other two were deep in conversation and walked towards where he stood. Azeez quickly grabbed a glass on the cabinet and hid himself behind a nearby pillar while pretending to be drinking from it leaning on the pillar. He didn't recognize the other two men who were now seated on the other side of the pillar but he had to wait till the man at the counter left.

"Just try to remember if you left it anywhere else Panna." came a voice from behind the pillar.

"I had it on my finger even when i stopped to fix the horse's hoof at Parnagarh"

Azeez was alert when he heard the name Parnagarh. They were talking in hushed whispers and wouldn't have been heard by anyone but him.

" why! i remember i had it even as i climbed the haveli walls to meet our spy. i must have dropped it on the way back after collecting the message."

"Was VanRaj Sahib angry with you?"

"Yes. But not as much as i feared. Now someone else is to take the final message as i have been there twice already. But without the signet ring..."

"we have three symbols.Remember. Perhaps VanRaj Sahib would send another with the next man tomorrow, just incase someone had found the ring and recognized it."

"i just hope my folly doesn't cause any problem. For the final message would relate to eliminating the Mansabdar."

Azeez stood frozen. It was sheer good luck that he had stumbled on vital information twice even without looking for them. Tomorrow somebody would take a message to the spy in the haveli. He had to get there as early as he could and alert Khan Sahib. They could round up on the spy and the messenger.

Fast Azeez, act fast!! You have come across important information two times now!! So get going, go to your half-nikkaah begum, cuddle and snuggle her up in a parcel and pack her to Parnagarh along with you!! And without any delay run to KS and inform him what you heard! He needs to know asap. 🤓

At the flower farm the next morning

Kalgiakka collected the flowers to be sent to the market. She sincerely hoped that Lana would soon be able to restore the haveli orders as it would affect her profits to a great extent otherwise.

She had a wonderful birthday last evening. She had loved the gifts she recieved. Every year Lana gave her lovely gifts. This year she had recieved two special gifts from the two special persons. Even Lana's manager kaka, a kind old man who knew the girls from childhood had gifted her a decorative piece of work she could hang in her room. There were others from the gardener, Chameli chachi ( she had given her a sweeet little silver ring) and a few others whom she had invited too all of them had given her special orchids( gardener), bands and pictures and many little gifts. She couldn't carry them all home ( except the ring and the bracelet that she was wearing) and Lana had promised to send them today.

Kalgi, you are looking like the lit up firecracker statue of Liberty! 🤣 The torch instead of being in your hand is in your crown! 😆 And instead of the book you have flowers, sandwich, photo, drink in your hand! 😆 You are the Lady Liberty of TIP land who will liberate Jassi from his ominous master and mission! 😉😆

She had insisted that Kalgiakka stay on for the night, but Kalgiakka wanted to come back home as she didn't want Lana to catch her dreamy and blushing.

Hailaa!! Kalgi, you are hiding your feelings from me!! 😲 I too dream and blush but that is my 'majboori', I can't even tell about my dreams and blushes to anyone, not even to the person whom I dream and blush for! But you have no inhibitions as such, then feel free to love and flutter and share these feelings with your bff! 🤗😃 And only then can I tease you about this! 😉😆 And see you blush fully! 😆 And then see you like this in your full well endowed sultry colour and roguish flavour! 🤣
Related image

As she absently fidgeted the ring on her finger, she remembered that she had not told her friend about the eagle ring yet. She would tomorrow. Also there was this other thing she had picked up yesterday.

Everyone is dillydallying here!! Why tell tomorrow? Why not now? 🤔 All waiting for the axe to fall! 😒

As she left Lana's mansion yesterday, she saw the tree under which Lana had taken her for some secret which was still a secret to her and out of curiosity she walked around the tree to see what had caused the noise. The fresh twigs were broken probably due to someone standing on it and threre was a little colourful beaded decorative piece that lay among the twigs. It looked like one of the two decorative pieces she had personally stitched on her pouch.

Jaswant had her pouch and there was no reason he would stand hidden behind the tree to evesdrop on them. The gentleman that he was, he would have walked straight to them and joined the conversation. May be it wasn't the one on her pouch afterall. There were many such pieces sold in the market. Jaswant would perhaps return her pouch tomorrow when he came to look at Lana's artefacts and she would know.

Kalgi, it is time to wake up and smell the coffee! Time to connect the dots and solve the puzzle! I know it will be a big jolt initially to see Jassi's real identity but only you can turn him around! And inform Lana as well so that she can also use her remaining brains and think and inform KS about all this and solve the mysterious puzzle altogether. 😊

Sandy after so long read TIP and as usual was intrigued to read it. Fantastic as usual and interesting plot and story that has kept us on our toes! 👏👍🏼 And am waiting to see the drama queen coujjin's swoon after her return from her riding trip. 😆 How much will she prance and dance around will be something to look forward to! 😆 Update soon. You are doing a marvellous job in penning this story. 😃🤗
Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

No one knows it better than our Kawsi! 😆 The bloopers we get typing on cell!

Word Count: 0

Kalgi22 thumbnail

Kalgi, you are looking like the lit up firecracker statue of Liberty! 🤣 The torch instead of being in your hand is in your crown! 😆 And instead of the book you have flowers, sandwich, photo, drink in your hand! 😆 You are the Lady Liberty of TIP land who will liberate Jassi from his ominous master and mission! 😉😆

She had insisted that Kalgiakka stay on for the night, but Kalgiakka wanted to come back home as she didn't want Lana to catch her dreamy and blushing.

Hailaa!! Kalgi, you are hiding your feelings from me!! 😲 I too dream and blush but that is my 'majboori', I can't even tell about my dreams and blushes to anyone, not even to the person whom I dream and blush for! But you have no inhibitions as such, then feel free to love and flutter and share these feelings with your bff! 🤗😃 And only then can I tease you about this! 😉😆 And see you blush fully! 😆 And then see you like this in your full well endowed sultry colour and roguish flavour! 🤣
Related image

It seems you're quite taken back seeing Kalgiakka like this...🤣
Edited by Kalgi22 - 6 years ago
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hello ladies...😃

I hv something for you...

Chole kulche...😳
Kalgi22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --cute.manasi--

Hello ladies...😃

I hv something for you...

Chole kulche...😳

Wow... it seems no one around... what a chance... Go.. fast...Enjoy Chellam...
Edited by Kalgi22 - 6 years ago
binduprasad41 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalgi22

😆

Looks delicious manu 😛
Thank you 😳
old_charm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalgi22

😆

🤗

Word Count: 0

old_charm thumbnail

Originally posted by: binduprasad41

😆

Looks delicious manu 😛
Thank you 😳

Ohh bindup di...🤗