Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: lghosh

I have no clue what exoreex mean!! πŸ€” Is it a word or you made up or your phone made up?? πŸ˜†

Kawsi...errr...with etc etc work don't get too exhausted, catch some winks of sleep in between and be well-rested as well!! 🀣 Now don't dilly-dally anymore! 🀣 Get to work! πŸ˜†

Only you can do this...🀣 🀣 🀣

Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lashy

It's express😑

Phone😑

This is also one reason why I'm not dropping here in holidays...πŸ˜† It's very difficult.. I don't know how others managing...
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It's express😑

Phone😑

Kya mashallah phone hai tumhari!! New Vocabulary create kar raha hai!! 🀣
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Cottage living in England! a fairytale! tea in the garden under the sun with homemade scones, jam and cream!! with AMK while relishing scones with Earl Grey Tea or English Breakfast Tea!! Life is complete!! Fun Author Sahiba!!

You guessed what I'm about to do perfectly... I'm gonna be having such fun
Edited by lashy - 6 years ago
lghosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalgi22

Only you can do this...🀣 🀣 🀣

Shukriya, shukriya Begum Sahiba!! (Thank you) 🀣

And reading this someone else is also getting inspired for sure now that she is out of Timeout circle! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
lghosh thumbnail

You guessed what I'm about to do perfectly... I'm gonna be having such fun

How come your phone knows exactly what words to omit and what words to keep?? 😑 Yet creating nonsense words? πŸ˜• My puluhini!! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† You are going to have fun with your real life AMK...your coujjin is with me for the long weekend!!! Now go and have fun, don't worry about him, he will be taken care of very well!! He will be well rested and good to go!! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Testmytest

Oh ok, you meant public holiday. Kids are off for two weeks, even better than here! This is one of the reasons why I always wanted to be a teacher 😊 because teachers are off when kids are off!!

Teachers do have work sometimes when kids are off too, na...that's how it is here πŸ€”

Hoping you will give us an exquisite update as always, after you come back!!!

Exquisite pataa nahin...but update yesπŸ˜†

Edited by lashy - 6 years ago
roseraja1915 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I have no clue what exoreex mean!! πŸ€” Is it a word or you made up or your phone made up?? πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Lashy Sahiba, let's make this a fun game. We will make a list of all the alien words that your handphone is spewing forth and decode them. The Sahiba who gets most of them correct will win the coveted Lashy Sahiba award. πŸ˜‰ 🀣

Lana, I decoded exoreex ,after the fifth attempt.

roseraja1915 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Teachers do have work sometimes when kids are off too, na...that's how it is here πŸ€”

Teachers have LOTS of work all the time during school holidays here! 😭 😭 😭

lghosh thumbnail

Yes, very much so!! πŸ˜” Even here we have to plan and prep for the school week after the spring break! And get things ready!! Moreover, state board testing is in May, so once spring break is over only 9 weeks of school will be left before the school year ends, so it will go on full swing!! πŸ€” Before you know summer break will be knocking on the door step!

Okay, Sahibas, enjoy your FriYay!! πŸ˜†

Time for me to call it quits here for the time being!! Will login in the evening!!

Happy chatting, chilling, drilling and drooling!! πŸ˜ƒ

The night owls, Manu, Kuki, Sandy...keep the house buzzing till then!! And hopefully you all will be there over the weekend for a marathon chat!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Manu, get the girls lined up, please! πŸ˜ƒ

All right, Subaah Khair from my end!! πŸ˜ƒ Au revoir! πŸ€—