Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: roseraja1915

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

A sweet dish to celebrate your sweet anagram win!

Looks absolutely scrumptious, Kuki Sahiba!

Yes looks so beautiful how do I supposed to eat?
Testmytest thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalgi22

Aww don't go '😭' and 'πŸ€”' Today holiday as my company is owned by British... I'm at home... sleeping, watching films and then cleaning washing etc etc...πŸ˜†

Chellam have fun...πŸ₯³

Kal,

Staying home, chilling/relaxing and lazying around is what we need sometimes! I am doing the same thing... sleeping, watching movies, and of course house hold chores which never ends! Enjoy the long weekend
Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Testmytest

Kal,

Staying home, chilling/relaxing and lazying around is what we need sometimes! I am doing the same thing... sleeping, watching movies, and of course house hold chores which never ends! Enjoy the long weekend

Have fun, Rekha...πŸ€—
@bold: So true..πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: roseraja1915

πŸ€—

In other words, having a dream holiday!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 😳

πŸ˜† Yes...

πŸ€— πŸ€—
binduprasad41 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Aww don't go '😭' and 'πŸ€”' Today holiday as my company is owned by British... I'm at home... sleeping, watching films and then cleaning washing etc etc...πŸ˜†

Ohok πŸ€—
Holidays means kal di busy in her home. 😳
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lashy

Good morning Banjaras and BaisasπŸ€—

Hope you are all doing well...
What plans for this weekend? Does everyone have a long weekend? It's a long weekend here (longest, in fact) Friday - Monday off.
I'm away on a short cottage trip with family... 4 hours drive away from home...
I'll keep logging in, of course... hoping we have a good time there...

Oh btw, the children don't know... They're busy playing downstairs... thinking it's a usual Easter break!!!
We packed last night after they'd gone to bed ...πŸ˜›

Welcome back LavanyaπŸ€—

You deserved this break!! πŸ€— All along you were working non-stop with HBAS, family guests, our demands, kiddos and your own AMK!! πŸ˜† Now finally you will get a breather after months of slogging hard. Enjoy, get energised and rejuvenated in heart, body and soul!! πŸ˜ƒ Are you going with cousins and family or just the five of you? Cottage living in England! Seems like a scene out of a fairytale! All I can think of is having tea in the cottage garden under the sun with homemade scones, jam and cream!! And thinking of AMK while relishing my scones with Earl Grey Tea or English Breakfast Tea!! Life will be complete!! Have fun Author Sahiba!! Aur cottage photo bhejna! πŸ˜ƒ
binduprasad41 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

lghosh thumbnail

Rosejaan, I am with you on this mission! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

☺️
The real Lashy Sahiba needs a laptop to be able to express herself properly... πŸ˜†
This Lashy Sahiba is making do with a phone 😭 hence all these funny alphabets popping out of nowhere that refuse to get deleted!

Edited by lashy - 6 years ago
lghosh thumbnail

Chellam have fun...πŸ₯³

Kawsi...errr...with etc etc work don't get too exhausted, catch some winks of sleep in between and be well-rested as well!! 🀣 Now don't dilly-dally anymore! 🀣 Get to work! πŸ˜†
lghosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

Will the real Lashy Sahiba please stand up?πŸ˜†

Bold: This news was delivered in a very calm and composed manner...err... very unlike our frazzled author Sahiba when holidays come around. 🀣

☺️
The real Lashy Sahiba needs a laptop to be able to exoreex herself properly... πŸ˜†
This Lashy Sahiba is making do with a phone 😭 hence all these funny alphabets popping out of nowhere that refuse to get deleted!

I have no clue what exoreex mean!! πŸ€” Is it a word or you made up or your phone made up?? πŸ˜†