Latest update!😃 Kuki's on a roll! 👏

ALL SOLVED : WELL DONE KUKI AND CHELLAM!!! 🥳

Yay!! All done 🥳 🥳
Chellam di👏 Rose di👏... We did it
Edited by Kuki715 - 6 years ago
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello, Salaam, Namaste Sahibas!! 🤗 So what's up?? Anagram solving going on with full gusto! 😃

Kuki, you have earned another name today, Bijli Begum!! 😆 With power of 440 volt in a lightning speed you are solving anagrams, kudos to you!! 👏 Only problem is Azeez will never ever have his regular hairstyle back, he will have to satisfy with all his hair standing up! 🤣 His hair will have the effect of being in space without being there. 😆 But jokes apart, amazing job on the anagrams! 👍🏼

Kawsi, today you are on a roll too! 😉 A fantastic poem, and a beautiful painting, I loved that!! 👍🏼 Then maashallah gifs, specially the first one...if you do that to Jassi, he is sooo gone!! He will forget his mission and his master for sure! 😉😆 And then solving the anagrams!! Did you borrow the energy boost from Author Sahiba? 😆 Good going!

Author Sahiba, hope you are feeling better!! Seeing the anagrams you went for your siesta or what? 😆 Sach mein siesta time change karo!! I leave and you come! 😔 Take care.

Rosejaan, putting disclaimers now!! 😆 It is good to see you are out of Timeout circle!! Did Mirza Sahib say anything?? 😆

Selvi...insomnia for 5 days straight?? 😲 This is not good!! Did you go to the doctors? Try something ayurvedic or herbal products without any side effects? Did this suddenly happen? Any reason for it? Please take care and rest as much as you can. Even if you can't sleep, just lie with eyes closed, giving them a rest.

Hello and Subaah Khair to everyone else!!

I will be happy after this week is over!! From next week I will be able to breathe a little better!! It is almost time to log out now.

Happy chatting, chilling, drilling and drooling!! 😃
lghosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

'And are you certainly... absolutely... definitely... truly... honestly sure you aren't forgetting someone R... R... Rose ma'am?'

And just look at Rose's expressions!! 🤣 Zabardasti maan na maan, main tera mehmaan!! 🤣
lghosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kuki715

Yay!! All done 🥳 🥳
Chellam di👏 Rose di👏... We did it

Well done girls!! 👏 Awesome job!! 👍🏼
roseraja1915 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalgi22

No secret, Rose.. I just searched 'Frozen Anna GIF' and chose the best.. 😳

>>>>> 👍🏼 👍🏼 👍🏼

Word Count: 0

Kuki715 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awww... Don't be sad 🤗🤗
binduprasad41 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: roseraja1915

Latest update!😃 Kuki's on a roll! 👏

ALL SOLVED : WELL DONE KUKI AND CHELLAM!!! 🥳

Congrats kuki and kal di 👏👏⭐️
Well done both of you 😳
roseraja1915 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lghosh

Well done girls!! 👏 Awesome job!! 👍🏼

Lana 🤗

OMG! Kuki you found a gif with the three of us there! How is that even possible?👏

And see who is the happiest?😆

Kuki715 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lghosh

Hello, Salaam, Namaste Sahibas!! 🤗 So what's up?? Anagram solving going on with full gusto! 😃

Kuki, you have earned another name today, Bijli Begum!! 😆 With power of 440 volt in a lightning speed you are solving anagrams, kudos to you!! 👏 Only problem is Azeez will never ever have his regular hairstyle back, he will have to satisfy with all his hair standing up! 🤣 His hair will have the effect of being in space without being there. 😆 But jokes apart, amazing job on the anagrams! 👍🏼

Aree na di, Rose di, Chellam di went for breaks and I was free so tried and took time no taratari 😆... And they were quite quick in solving ⭐️

I will be happy after this week is over!! From next week I will be able to breathe a little better!! It is almost time to log out now.

Happy chatting, chilling, drilling and drooling!! 😃

🤗🤗

Word Count: 1