Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kuki715 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: jiya.k

Shock wala interesting teaser Lashy sahiba with perfect picture..πŸ‘πŸ‘

Baisas & Sahibas reaction after & before opening NEW THREAD...

After seeing PICTURE & reading TEASER...
Oh God please keep sayyid sahib safe for our bond sahiba...

😭

Beautiful GM post 😳

Originally posted by: jiya.k

Its from his new web series HAQ SE on alt balaji directed by ken ghosh,miss ghosh.
It is a very good story of mirza sisters based on kashmir with great locations..
The female in siggy is surveen chawala who played his sister in law in that kekta serial kanhi toh hoga yes i too remember he became national heartthrob as sujal..

I had a neighbour who was mad about him that time πŸ˜†

You badmaash ladki maa ko chedti hai kuki sahi bolti hai nirlaj kanhi kiπŸ˜†πŸ€£

🀣🀣

And name of his sony show was REPORTER..
See i knw alreadyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Kuki715 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Testmytest

Hi Lashy,

My name is Rekha, live in New York. I am a big fan of your novel NJAPA. I stopped coming to the forum for a while until 3 months ago I stumbled upon HBAS! I have no words to describe how beautiful the novel is. You are one hell of a writer! Blessed with creativity. I got hooked to the story and read 38 chapters in 3 days! And have read them many times over.

A beautiful love story of AMK and Heera, they are made for each other, they deserve each other, they are the yin and the yang. They have become a team now to face the challenges of the world.

I have yet to catch up and understand the conversations on these threads and the people, will do so gradually.

Please keep us entertained by your magical writing! Also I love all the pictures, especially from the last 5 chapters.

Finally your first post πŸ˜ƒ
Hello Rekha di .. Welcome to HBAS πŸ€— 38 chapters in 3 days 😲 πŸ‘ it's the magic of HBAS
Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lashy

Really? Those were my first thoughts too. A man almost defeated by pain - his shoulders heavier than stone from the weight of the momentous 'responsibilities'' they carried. His face exhausted like a wilted stem - ebbing in and out of consciousnesss. His horse stationary - maybe from its rider having forgotten to nudge it on, or possibly from him unable to even do so. It's dark, the forests are unforgiving and he's miles away from the nearest help.
Yet there is one flicker of hope, around his face and chest alone - a fire that keeps him going. A fire to keep alive his mates, his only family. A fire to keep alive the many innocent children of Parnagarh. A fire to keep alive the Sahib if not for whom, he would've never known that it took a true man to carry such momentous responsibilities with pride.

πŸ’” 😭
Kuki715 thumbnail

Really? Those were my first thoughts too. A man almost defeated by pain - his shoulders heavier than stone from the weight of the momentous 'responsibilities'' they carried. His face exhausted like a wilted stem - ebbing in and out of consciousnesss. His horse stationary - maybe from its rider having forgotten to nudge it on, or possibly from him unable to even do so. It's dark, the forests are unforgiving and he's miles away from the nearest help.
Yet there is one flicker of hope, around his face and chest alone - a fire that keeps him going. A fire to keep alive his mates, his only family. A fire to keep alive the many innocent children of Parnagarh. A fire to keep alive the Sahib if not for whom, he would've never known that it took a true man to carry such momentous responsibilities with pride.

❀️ for how beautifully said
πŸ’” for what it said
Kuki715 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lghosh

Selvi loved the gif!! So crystal clear! πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

From its glacial abode down comes the tumbling cascade,
Snowy peaks bid adieu to the milky fall after trying to persuade-
For it to stay back with the childhood friends in the tall ranges,
But the cataract gushes out gurglingly without any plan changes!
Across the layers of steps, descending the mountain, it flows to its fate,
Passing greenery and cities, it flows to the sea, leaving a story to narrate!

OMG !! I could hear the water flow... It's stunning, Selvi di πŸ‘

Equally stunning verses, Lana di⭐️

Vasthy di... Thanks for liking the OS πŸ˜ƒ good nightπŸ€—
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: selvi1275

So beautiful Selvi πŸ‘

From its glacial abode down comes the tumbling cascade,
Snowy peaks bid adieu to the milky fall after trying to persuade-
For it to stay back with the childhood friends in the tall ranges,
But the cataract gushes out gurglingly without any plan changes!
Across the layers of steps, descending the mountain, it flows to its fate,
Passing greenery and cities, it flows to the sea, leaving a story to narrate!

@ Blue πŸ‘

thanks to you I know there's a new meaning to the word 'cataract'πŸ‘
a large waterfall.

Take a bow!

lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kuki715

Jiya Jiya... expressing your emotions through Rekha - what a delight your gifs bring!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Btw girls I must admit I haven't yet responded to the posts on the birthday thread... and I mean no disrespect by doing that. I have guests staying at home and they will be here till the end of this week. So, any little time that I sneak in to the computer, is taken up by trying to catch up here..
I will respond to all of those beautiful wishes, pictures, poems, OSes, greetings and blessings... πŸ€— Thanks for being patient!
Edited by lashy - 6 years ago

binduprasad41 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

😭
So painful but yet so beautifully written πŸ‘
He is keeping up because so many lives depend on him and he has to justify as Ustaad's men also.😭

lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Testmytest

Hi Lashy,

My name is Rekha, live in New York. I am a big fan of your novel NJAPA. I stopped coming to the forum for a while until 3 months ago I stumbled upon HBAS! I have no words to describe how beautiful the novel is. You are one hell of a writer! Blessed with creativity. I got hooked to the story and read 38 chapters in 3 days! And have read them many times over.

A beautiful love story of AMK and Heera, they are made for each other, they deserve each other, they are the yin and the yang. They have become a team now to face the challenges of the world.

I have yet to catch up and understand the conversations on these threads and the people, will do so gradually.

Please keep us entertained by your magical writing! Also I love all the pictures, especially from the last 5 chapters.

Almost as if commemorating your entry, one of our baisas has uploaded a few 'Rekha' gifs today.
So glad to be able to put a name to the silent likes that have been sitting so pretty at the bottom of many-a-post for so long now. ❀️😳
New York, is it? We have a few US-waasis here with us. 😳

So Rekha... now that you've been able to post, please come forth with more of them - we'd love to hear from you.
Thank you for the kind words on NJAPA and on HBAS!
Thank you rest of you baisas for both, welcoming her and for the kind words too! πŸ€—
Edited by lashy - 6 years ago
lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kuki715

❀️ for how beautifully said
πŸ’” for what it said

Originally posted by: binduprasad41

😭
So painful but yet so beautifully written πŸ‘
He is keeping up because so many lives depend on him and he has to justify as Ustaad's men also.😭

Thanks a ton darlings... seeing what Vathsy wrote, I couldn't hold myself back. She mirrored my thoughts...
Sayyid might be a fictional character... but there are many Sayyids in reality! Past, present and future... 😭