roseraja1915 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: binduprasad41

Omg πŸ˜†
Now Rose playing safe here πŸ˜† 😳 πŸ€—

Lana di πŸ€—
Have a good day 😳

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Have to, Bindup, otherwise I will be sent to the timeout circle for the second day in a row! 😳 πŸ˜†

Good night darling Sahibas. See you tomorrow. πŸ€—

Periyamma, Lashy Sahiba, Chellam, Bindup, Shruthi, Manu, Selvi, Lana, Vathsy,Lavanya, Mitu, Sandy Begum, Bindu, Muskaan, Anindita, Aparna, Pallavi, Amita, Jiya.Harshu, Shagun, Jyothi, Adwi, Shivangi, Vrinda, Avika, Divi , Divya, Kanishka, Payal , Rekha and 6Bs. πŸ€—

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Aww my poor kal di πŸ€—

I got a cold and Chellam became poor 😲
lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: lghosh

Okay, finally hw done but now time to log out as well!! πŸ˜”

My Heera, you are having endless fun, you have kept the house buzzing!! πŸ€— It seems I have passed on my cold!! πŸ˜’ I was the one who suffered again and is still at the tail end of it. πŸ˜” Take care, rest and drink a lot of liquids. πŸ€— But keep your 'masti' up, that perks up the mood and everything else!! And in the 'masti' department we all know you are very...ummm...well endowed!! 🀣

Rosejaan, I hope you are out of the Time Out circle by now!! Even I love this well-rested, sultry, notty Rosejaan a lot!! πŸ˜‰ But Author Sahiba what did she exactly do?? Roshni dalo!! Kya aiweee daal diya time out mein? πŸ˜† And Author Sahiba, if you are keeping Rosejaan here in time out think how hungry and ravenous Mirza Sahib will be at home waiting for...errrmmm...dinner spread out lavishly!!! What did you think?? Lashy...ganga jal se apna mann ko chhidko!!! Gutter mind!! 🀣

Kuki darling, please stay away from me for a while!! I will not be able to endure 440 volt!! As it is you are always powerfully charged...did you need to be charged again...to light up entire Parnagarh from up of your tree house??? πŸ˜† Not to mention the effects of earthquake too?? Poor Parnagarhis!!! Think about them! πŸ˜† And Azeez, he looked so worn out!!! Bechara!! SO much of pouncing and 'tauba tauba' actions took a toll on him!! 🀣 He is Ustaad's pupil, not Ustaad yet as far as being hungry and ravenous is concerned! 🀣

Sandy I tell you poi poi, I need a riding scene with AMK on Bahadur!! 🀣 I will swoon in ecstasy and then will go THUD in his oh-so-well-built-muscular-arms!!! πŸ˜†

This was hilarious🀣 Especially the bolded
Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lashy

Yes I'm poor... because the culprit is Lana not Chellam. I remember well my cold travelled fast and spread in India and Australia within a week.. 🀣
binduprasad41 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Areee she had cold last year but despite that anyone get cold ...automatically blame goes to my poor kal di na...😳

Not her fault ...bad weather fault na ...πŸ˜†

You please take care. ...
Don't stress for update. ...it's ok we can wait for more few days. 😊
Take rest.

Good night Rose! 😳

Kalgi22 thumbnail

This was hilarious🀣 Especially the bolded

That's not bold-ed but Ujala dipped ones...🀣 🀣 Chellam shoo shoo go and take rest..🀣 πŸ€—
Kalgi22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: roseraja1915

Disclaimer : This is just a study of mixing and matching words from different languages to convey interesting meanings . Any reference to HBAS Baisas is coincidental and not intended by the writer.😳

😲 😭
As you say Rose Miss... So today's star pupil is ME only...

Good night Periamma and Rose! 😳
Edited by Kalgi22 - 6 years ago
lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: binduprasad41

Areee she had cold last year but despite that anyone get cold ...automatically blame goes to my poor kal di na...😳

Not her fault ...bad weather fault na ...πŸ˜†

πŸ₯Ί

Word Count: 0

Kalgi22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sandhya.A

Either ways poor Chellam is framed as the culprit.🀣

(This is overlooking the foolhardy poi poi comments on holding Jalal's life, dreams, etc, etc all of which are in my precious possession )

Lana is the culprit and you're the Puluhini (Lady liar) 😎

Kalgi22 thumbnail
My Chellam...πŸ€—

[Bindu... Sshhh... Don't you remember what Rose Miss once said... Specially 'We've to pamper our author Sahiba when update is around the corner even we're innocent'πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† πŸ€—]
Edited by Kalgi22 - 6 years ago