Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: roseraja1915

😊 😊 😊 This is closest to a straight face I can get.

Good girl joy is putting me in the timeout circle! What a killjoy!😔 😆

When has speaking the truth brought any benefit?🤔

Have 10 minutes passed? Rosejaan, tell Mirza Sahib to inform someone's coujjin, you will be immediately out of that circle!! 😉😆
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Already time to bid adieu!! 😔 I was so tired yesterday that after coming back just had something and hit the sack!!
The whole week will be strenuous, too much of running around and then talking to parents and delivering the goods in a good gift-wrapped package about their 'laadlas'! 😆

All right, happy chatting, chilling, drilling and drooling!! 😃

Subaah Khair...au revoir Sahibas!! 🤗

Author Sahiba, please change your siesta time, either go an hour early or an hour late!! Tum se toh baat hi nahi ho pati!!
roseraja1915 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lghosh

Rosejaan...all I can do is give up my place in the line for Sandy Begum out of my oh-so-generous-heart!!! *Hear that Kuki* 😡😆

Then it will be green Sandy

Ooohhh see Chellam...I am green, Jalal's favourite colour...I am his favourite Begum...He is all mine...Chellam is all red 😆...Oh so sweet of Lana, she gave up her place for me...I will make a scene in TIP where she gets to ride with AMK on Bahadur...okay back to me...Chellam, Jalal is mine...I am in his favourite colour...I am his favourite Begum...

🤣🤣🤣

Lana 🤗You have made Sandy Begum's day, Lana!😉

Haila, Teacher Sahiba in Time Out circle!!! 😲😲😲 What have you done Rose Sahiba?? 😆

Author Sahiba you are too full of Joy!!! 😉😆 If I have to talk in tapori Mumbai language, I will say, "Kya rapchik dhinchak posts kareila tum, Boss, bole toh ekdam jhakaas"!! 🤣

roseraja1915 thumbnail

Have 10 minutes passed? Rosejaan, tell Mirza Sahib to inform someone's coujjin, you will be immediately out of that circle!! 😉😆

Thanks for the idea, Baisa. 🤗 😉

Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Rosejaan...all I can do is give up my place in the line for Sandy Begum out of my oh-so-generous-heart!!! *Hear that Kuki* 😡😆

Ooohhh see Chellam...I am green, Jalal's favourite colour...I am his favourite Begum...He is all mine...Chellam is all red 😆...Oh so sweet of Lana, she gave up her place for me...I will make a scene in TIP where she gets to ride with AMK on Bahadur...okay back to me...Chellam, Jalal is mine...I am in his favourite colour...I am his favourite Begum...

🤣🤣🤣

🤣 🤣 🤣
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

>😲
Thanks for the idea, Baisa. 🤗 😉

Forgotten how partial he's to me?😛😉
Edited by lashy - 6 years ago
roseraja1915 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

Forgotten how partial he's to me?😛😉

Huh, someone's shocked at the latest development, I see. Well, there is a way out, Sahiba, take me out of the circle and no one will be any wiser! 😆

Partiality aside, I don't think the man would stand for injustice of any kind, especially where the Baisas are concerned.😳

Time to bid adieu, Sahibas!🤗

Good night darling Sahibas. See you tomorrow. 🤗

Periyamma, Lashy Sahiba, Chellam, Bindup, Shruthi, Manu, Selvi, Lana, Vathsy,Lavanya, Mitu, Sandy Begum, Bindu, Muskaan, Anindita, Aparna, Pallavi, Amita, Jiya.Harshu, Shagun, Jyothi, Adwi, Shivangi, Vrinda, Avika, Divi , Divya, Kanishka, Payal , Rekha and 6Bs.❤️

binduprasad41 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣

😆

Good night Rose! 🤗

Selvi di silently liking posts 🤗
lashy thumbnail

Huh, someone's shocked at the latest development, I see. Well, there is a way out, Sahiba, take me out of the circle and no one will be any wiser! 😆

>>>😲 threats too

Partiality aside, I don't think the man would stand for injustice of any kind, especially where the Baisas are concerned.😳

>>> Yes... but when the baisa's been notty? He's the Ustaad, you see... 😉

Hee hee

🤗 Love ya

lashy thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣

>>> 😆 Lana!

Originally posted by: binduprasad41

Selvi di silently liking posts 🤗

yes... time to send her to timeout circle next! 🤓
Edited by lashy - 6 years ago