On one hand she says this ^^^
And on another this below๐Ÿค“

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† Responses according to stimuli!๐Ÿคฃ
roseraja1915 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: karkuzhali

The Daily Entertainer
(A HBAS house Newspaper for private circulation only)
Chief Ed: Ms. Karkuzhali.

Section: Munching the Cud.

From the pages of Shagun's Akdha Admirers' Association thread..

Quote: Bindu:

Lashy di,
Your kids are too cute,just like Baby and Babloo๐Ÿคฃ

Lashy's response..

Karkuzhali's post..
Write a story, after looking at the above picture carefully:

Babloo writes:

Mummy Lashy is tired. She has (counts, 1, 2, 3) three kids. All boys! Yippee! The small one has one tooth only and a very big one..He has no hair.. Mummy must have taken him to Tirupathi..There is a soccer ball in the picture..and crayons..
The boy on Muumy's lap is shouting.. The big boy is having cone ice cream.. How long will he hold it? Won't it melt?..

Baby Sarasa writes:

Lashy akka said that it is she in the picture.. But grandma said that she has only two boys.. I must ask Shyamala aunty. She knows everything about her, because she is her periamma..That big boy is having pista ice cream cone..I don't like pista ice cream.. but grandma likes it.. she can't eat a cone ice cream.. she eats only cup ice cream..He is holding it over mummy's head.. What will happen when it spills on her hair? She will have to wash it ..Once it happened like that to me.. Look at the boy in orange shirt and blue jeans.. screaming.. If I do like that, mommy will give me nicely on my mouth..And he did not even remove his shoes.. very bad..Why is the little boy screaming? Doesn't he know that he can't eat ice cream? He will get throat fever? His mummy should tell him...

Grandma writes:

A really pathetic picture..Poor mother .How tired she looks..She has just now returned home after a hectic day at work..She has picked up the kids from the Day Care on her way back...She is so tired that she has no time to remove her shoes even..and finish her tea..The little fellow is screaming.. Perhaps she has to change his nappy..Why can't the kids' father take some responsibility? Or they must have grandparents like me living with them who'd make things easier for them..
I like the quote,
"Grandchildren are God's way of compensating us for growing old"

But I like this one better:

"An hour with your grandchildren makes you feel young again; anything longer than that, you will start to age quickly!"๐Ÿ˜†

Shyamala writes:

๐Ÿคฃ
My God!
I am really spellbound! Very neat presentation! Who ever got this idea of syllabary, clearly deserves three cheers!.Each character describes a different mood...Look at the contrast in the picture.The mother with the tired look, kids not at all exhausted even after a whole tiresome day, yet have energy to fight with each other for an ice cream.. It just reminds me of one of my friends in Canada when I was posted there for my final assignment, who turned heaven and earth to find a baby sitter to manage her three small kids!
Syllabary is the list of written characters each one representing a syllable. The origin of the word is a latin 'syllabarium' or 'syllaba'.Hope when my Saraswathi akka reads this, she will explain this to my kiddies Baby and Babloo!

Karkuzhali.

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

Babloo- all for boys and everything boyish!๐Ÿ˜†

Baby Sarasa - all prim and proper tut tutting the boys' behaviour !๐Ÿ˜ณ

Periyamma all for responsibilities to be shouldered by both parents where home and children are concerned.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Shyamala Periyamma's neat touch to the entire scenario.๐Ÿ‘

Superb, Periyamma! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ‘

Lashy Sahiba, frame the picture!๐Ÿ˜†

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: roseraja1915

๐Ÿ˜ญ

Where do I begin to tell the story of how I was not shown any mercy with the milk powder and college hook up?

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† Responses according to stimuli!๐Ÿคฃ

Lashy Sahiba, frame the picture!๐Ÿ˜†

Wott! ๐Ÿ˜ฒDQ tears to one baisa, while laughing at the plight of another!
Hmph!๐Ÿ˜ก
Rosejaan is becoming too naughty for her own good...
That's it! The timeout circle. 10 minutes!!!

Edited by lashy - 6 years ago
binduprasad41 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

Hmph!๐Ÿ˜ก

Naughty Rose ๐Ÿ˜†
Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: karkuzhali

The Daily Entertainer
(A HBAS house Newspaper for private circulation only)
Chief Ed: Ms. Karkuzhali.

Section: Munching the Cud.

From the pages of Shagun's Akdha Admirers' Association thread..

Quote: Bindu:

Lashy di,
Your kids are too cute,just like Baby and Babloo๐Ÿคฃ

Lashy's response..

Karkuzhali's post..
Write a story, after looking at the above picture carefully:

Babloo writes:

Mummy Lashy is tired. She has (counts, 1, 2, 3) three kids. All boys! Yippee! The small one has one tooth only and a very big one..He has no hair.. Mummy must have taken him to Tirupathi..There is a soccer ball in the picture..and crayons..
The boy on Muumy's lap is shouting.. The big boy is having cone ice cream.. How long will he hold it? Won't it melt?..

Baby Sarasa writes:

Lashy akka said that it is she in the picture.. But grandma said that she has only two boys.. I must ask Shyamala aunty. She knows everything about her, because she is her periamma..That big boy is having pista ice cream cone..I don't like pista ice cream.. but grandma likes it.. she can't eat a cone ice cream.. she eats only cup ice cream..He is holding it over mummy's head.. What will happen when it spills on her hair? She will have to wash it ..Once it happened like that to me.. Look at the boy in orange shirt and blue jeans.. screaming.. If I do like that, mommy will give me nicely on my mouth..And he did not even remove his shoes.. very bad..Why is the little boy screaming? Doesn't he know that he can't eat ice cream? He will get throat fever? His mummy should tell him...

Grandma writes:

A really pathetic picture..Poor mother .How tired she looks..She has just now returned home after a hectic day at work..She has picked up the kids from the Day Care on her way back...She is so tired that she has no time to remove her shoes even..and finish her tea..The little fellow is screaming.. Perhaps she has to change his nappy..Why can't the kids' father take some responsibility? Or they must have grandparents like me living with them who'd make things easier for them..
I like the quote,
"Grandchildren are God's way of compensating us for growing old"

But I like this one better:

"An hour with your grandchildren makes you feel young again; anything longer than that, you will start to age quickly!"๐Ÿ˜†

Shyamala writes:

๐Ÿคฃ
My God!
I am really spellbound! Very neat presentation! Who ever got this idea of syllabary, clearly deserves three cheers!.Each character describes a different mood...Look at the contrast in the picture.The mother with the tired look, kids not at all exhausted even after a whole tiresome day, yet have energy to fight with each other for an ice cream.. It just reminds me of one of my friends in Canada when I was posted there for my final assignment, who turned heaven and earth to find a baby sitter to manage her three small kids!
Syllabary is the list of written characters each one representing a syllable. The origin of the word is a latin 'syllabarium' or 'syllaba'.Hope when my Saraswathi akka reads this, she will explain this to my kiddies Baby and Babloo!

Karkuzhali.

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

One picture and 4 different views.. Wow! ๐Ÿ‘ Thanks for sharing it here, Periamma. I couldn't remember reading this post before.. And specially your quotes spot on, Periamma! Such a lovely munching...๐Ÿ˜†
Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hmph!๐Ÿ˜ก

But I like this naughty version of ROSE too...๐Ÿ˜›
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Lana๐Ÿค—

About the de-stressing , Sandy Begum gave you a glimpse of it, remember, Lana? ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜‰

Loved the highlighter Lashy ! ๐Ÿ‘

While you are at it, can you add Sandy Begum to the line -up , and piece together her broken heart? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Finally Kuki is here!๐Ÿค—

Rosejaan...all I can do is give up my place in the line for Sandy Begum out of my oh-so-generous-heart!!! *Hear that Kuki* ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

Then it will be green Sandy

Ooohhh see Chellam...I am green, Jalal's favourite colour...I am his favourite Begum...He is all mine...Chellam is all red ๐Ÿ˜†...Oh so sweet of Lana, she gave up her place for me...I will make a scene in TIP where she gets to ride with AMK on Bahadur...okay back to me...Chellam, Jalal is mine...I am in his favourite colour...I am his favourite Begum...

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
roseraja1915 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalgi22

But I like this naughty version of ROSE too...๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š This is closest to a straight face I can get.

Good girl joy is putting me in the timeout circle! What a killjoy!๐Ÿ˜” ๐Ÿ˜†

When has speaking the truth brought any benefit?๐Ÿค”

lghosh thumbnail

Hmph!๐Ÿ˜ก

Haila, Teacher Sahiba in Time Out circle!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ What have you done Rose Sahiba?? ๐Ÿ˜†

Author Sahiba you are too full of Joy!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† If I have to talk in tapori Mumbai language, I will say, "Kya rapchik dhinchak posts kareila tum, Boss, bole toh ekdam jhakaas"!! ๐Ÿคฃ
lghosh thumbnail
Aunty, so sorry to hear about your DIL's father!! I know what you must be feeling specially when they were here a few months back and you got to spend so much time with them. What stage is he in, Aunty? What have the doctors said?
Take your time and whenever you feel like coming over here, come over!! We are here to cuddle and snuggle with you like always with laughter and banter!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Take care!! ๐Ÿค—

Lashy, loved your post for aunty!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ The dress up one. ๐Ÿ˜†