Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Lashy Sahiba πŸ€—

Chellam, Periyamma, Sandy Begum, Kuki, Bindup πŸ€—

Originally posted by: karkuzhali

Thanks a lot my dear children..

A big hug to you..

πŸ€— .πŸ€—
I am ok now. But my laptop is still not ok.

My daughter in law's father had some breathing problem and two days ago he has been
diagnosed for cancer in the lungs...I couldn't get over the shock. I even tried twice or thrice to do some posts, but was not able to do it. Hope I will be fine soon.I am really moved by your gesture my dear girls!

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Periyamma, so sorry to hear this. Be strong. Love and hugs from us. πŸ€—

roseraja1915 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalgi22

This is two three four five much.. πŸ€“

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

And it only lasts 24 hours. Our dear author is one high- maintenance lady, all right!πŸ˜†

Edited by roseraja1915 - 6 years ago
Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: roseraja1915

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

And it only lasts 24 hours. Our dear author is one high- maintenance lady, all right!πŸ˜†

Exactly! πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

roseraja1915 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

Since the topic is dressing up...

Dressing up

Baby'kka (rummaging through granma's drawer)
Babloo -What are you doing 'kka?
Baby - I heard Gran'ma's mood is off
Babloo - How can mood be off? Only lights can be off... does granma's mood run on batteries?
Baby'kka - No silly boy... it means she's sad
Babloo - So what are you going to do 'kka?
Baby'kka - I am going to dress up like her and smile... and show her how beautiful she looks when she smiles
Babloo - Bootiful... yes I heard Shyamala aunty say that word.. it'll be there in Sandhya'kkas big book of words
Baby'kka- it means looking pretty
Babloo - Like Heera'kka?
Baby'kka -Yes!
Babloo - I'll help you too then... I want to show gran'ma that I can look handmany... like Jalal uncle and Akbar uncle

Sometime later...

Grandma was sitting sadly with her coffee. She was missing the baisas, but she had no mood to open her laptop.
Till she heard the sound of two pairs of feet tiptoeing into her room

'Supprise'

baby'kka -'We've dressed up as you...'
Babloo -'No my dress is like the dress Jalal uncle and AKbar uncle wear... I wanted to become handmany like them...'
Baby'kka -'Yes... but... don't we look good? When we smile?'
Both together -'Please smile granma..'

Granma broke out into the biggest smile and gave her two lil rascals the biggest hug ever!

Periyamma can imagine the 2 lil rascals to be us baisas of course

πŸ€—

Just the remedy to perk up Periyamma!πŸ‘πŸΌ

How beautifully you have dressed up Baby'kka and Babloo Kutty, Lashy Sahiba!πŸ‘

What the kutties ( and the Baisas , for that matter ) would not do to get one precious smile of Periyamma's?

Lashy Sahiba, you are the sweetest!πŸ€—

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

On one hand she says this ^^^
And on another this belowπŸ€“

How beautifully you have dressed up Baby'kka and Babloo Kutty, Lashy Sahiba!πŸ‘

Lashy Sahiba, you are the sweetest!πŸ€—

Edited by lashy - 6 years ago
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

The Daily Entertainer
(A HBAS house Newspaper for private circulation only)
Chief Ed: Ms. Karkuzhali.

Section: Munching the Cud.

Quote: Bindu:

Lashy di,
Your kids are too cute,just like Baby and Babloo🀣

Lashy's response..

Karkuzhali's post..
Write a story, after looking at the above picture carefully:

Babloo writes:

Mummy Lashy is tired. She has (counts, 1, 2, 3) three kids. All boys! Yippee! The small one has one tooth only and a very big one..He has no hair.. Mummy must have taken him to Tirupathi..

Baby Sarasa writes:

Lashy akka said that it is she in the picture.. But grandma said that she has only two boys.. I must ask Shyamala aunty. She knows everything about her, because she is her periamma..

ice cream..He is holding it over mummy's head.. What will happen when it spills on her hair? She will have to wash it ..

Grandma writes:

A really pathetic picture..Poor mother .How tired she looks..She has just now returned home after a hectic day at work..She has picked up the kids from the Day Care on her way back...She is so tired that she has no time to remove her shoes even..and finish her tea..

How can I forget this?πŸ˜†

"Grandchildren are God's way of compensating us for growing old"

But I like this one better:

"An hour with your grandchildren makes you feel young again; anything longer than that, you will start to age quickly!"πŸ˜†

>>>>🀣 Is this in response to B&B rummaging through your drawer?

Shyamala writes:
I am really spellbound! Very neat presentation! Who ever got this idea of syllabary, clearly deserves three cheers!.Each character describes a different mood...Look at the contrast in the picture.The mother with the tired look, kids not at all exhausted even after a whole tiresome day, yet have energy to fight with each other for an ice cream..

Awww πŸ˜†

Edited by lashy - 6 years ago
roseraja1915 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kuki715

Rose di...Even I keep seeing ads in your posts πŸ˜•...Btw, congratulations on your boys winning the game and you created quite a stir there 😲

😭 😭 😭 Hope they are not anything like the horrendous ones that Lana gets to see!😲
Thanks , Sahiba. πŸ€—A stir as in an unexpected arrival. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Kuki715

And the way you teased Rose di 🀣
My Pavaam Rose di πŸ€—

😭

Where do I begin to tell the story of how I was not shown any mercy with the milk powder and college hook up? 😳 πŸ˜†

Edited by roseraja1915 - 6 years ago
binduprasad41 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Thanks a lot my dear children..

A big hug to you..

πŸ€— .πŸ€—
I am ok now. But my laptop is still not ok.

My daughter in law's father had some breathing problem and two days ago he has been
diagnosed for cancer in the lungs...I couldn't get over the shock. I even tried twice or thrice to do some posts, but was not able to do it. Hope I will be fine soon.I am really moved by your gesture my dear girls!

So sorry to hear about this ...
We all pray so that everything will be alright .
Be strong Patti!
binduprasad41 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

Gosh this made me smile... not the DQ... shy coming ones... but, a big genuine one!πŸ€—thank you darling.
Periyamma... checked the posts and she's liked it too!

πŸ€— πŸ€—

Rose πŸ€—

binduprasad41 thumbnail

The Daily Entertainer
(A HBAS house Newspaper for private circulation only)
Chief Ed: Ms. Karkuzhali.

Section: Munching the Cud.

From the pages of Shagun's Akdha Admirers' Association thread..

Quote: Bindu:

Lashy di,
Your kids are too cute,just like Baby and Babloo🀣

Lashy's response..

Karkuzhali's post..
Write a story, after looking at the above picture carefully:

Babloo writes:

Mummy Lashy is tired. She has (counts, 1, 2, 3) three kids. All boys! Yippee! The small one has one tooth only and a very big one..He has no hair.. Mummy must have taken him to Tirupathi..There is a soccer ball in the picture..and crayons..
The boy on Muumy's lap is shouting.. The big boy is having cone ice cream.. How long will he hold it? Won't it melt?..

Baby Sarasa writes:

Lashy akka said that it is she in the picture.. But grandma said that she has only two boys.. I must ask Shyamala aunty. She knows everything about her, because she is her periamma..That big boy is having pista ice cream cone..I don't like pista ice cream.. but grandma likes it.. she can't eat a cone ice cream.. she eats only cup ice cream..He is holding it over mummy's head.. What will happen when it spills on her hair? She will have to wash it ..Once it happened like that to me.. Look at the boy in orange shirt and blue jeans.. screaming.. If I do like that, mommy will give me nicely on my mouth..And he did not even remove his shoes.. very bad..Why is the little boy screaming? Doesn't he know that he can't eat ice cream? He will get throat fever? His mummy should tell him...

Grandma writes:

A really pathetic picture..Poor mother .How tired she looks..She has just now returned home after a hectic day at work..She has picked up the kids from the Day Care on her way back...She is so tired that she has no time to remove her shoes even..and finish her tea..The little fellow is screaming.. Perhaps she has to change his nappy..Why can't the kids' father take some responsibility? Or they must have grandparents like me living with them who'd make things easier for them..
I like the quote,
"Grandchildren are God's way of compensating us for growing old"

But I like this one better:

"An hour with your grandchildren makes you feel young again; anything longer than that, you will start to age quickly!"πŸ˜†

Shyamala writes:

🀣
My God!
I am really spellbound! Very neat presentation! Who ever got this idea of syllabary, clearly deserves three cheers!.Each character describes a different mood...Look at the contrast in the picture.The mother with the tired look, kids not at all exhausted even after a whole tiresome day, yet have energy to fight with each other for an ice cream.. It just reminds me of one of my friends in Canada when I was posted there for my final assignment, who turned heaven and earth to find a baby sitter to manage her three small kids!
Syllabary is the list of written characters each one representing a syllable. The origin of the word is a latin 'syllabarium' or 'syllaba'.Hope when my Saraswathi akka reads this, she will explain this to my kiddies Baby and Babloo!

Karkuzhali.

Omg
What a post 🀣
Babloo and baby ... what a detail write up πŸ˜†
Both are good observer 😳
Thank you Patti for posting this funny post πŸ€—
Edited by binduprasad41 - 6 years ago