Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Bindu.

I'll be here for sure once in a while. I'm exempted from doing HW too as per author sahiba! πŸ˜†

When did Sayyid pray for my exams? I don't know abt it.

We don't want to get naamkaran-ed,Lana..πŸ˜†

BTW, I laughed hard looking at the broken tree house! 🀣 AzKi beat even our Begum-e-Khaas,Rukaiyya in tod-phod!🀣

Bond, I wrote on your exam day or the day before, I saw Sayyid earnestly praying for you with complete devotion and solemnly requesting the Lord to grace you with good luck. It was so pure to look at! And later he asked me to convey his best wishes to you, he didn't want to distract and disturb you sending his 'kabootar'! πŸ˜†
selvi1275 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lghosh

Are these called Tapioca in India? Tapioca is sabudana! That is why I kept asking when do I add the sabudana! Should I soak it or not!
This looks like yams, sweet potatoes. πŸ˜ƒ

Sabudana or Tapioca pearls are made from this Tapioca(in pic) only...And itz Tapioca all over the world...And Tapioca pearls are called Sabudana in India. In Kerala, this root is a daily and regular food. And southern Tamilnadu as well...

Bindu >>>>It tastes bland...common thing is they are all roots..
Edited by selvi1275 - 6 years ago
Bond_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lghosh

Bond, I wrote on your exam day or the day before, I saw Sayyid earnestly praying for you with complete devotion and solemnly requesting the Lord to grace you with good luck. It was so pure to look at! And later he asked me to convey his best wishes to you, he didn't want to distract and disturb you sending his 'kabootar'! πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

How sweet! 😳
selvi1275 thumbnail

We don't want to get naamkaran-ed,Lana..πŸ˜†

BTW, I laughed hard looking at the broken tree house! 🀣 AzKi beat even our Begum-e-Khaas,Rukaiyya in tod-phod!🀣

🀣🀣

I saw later that you've cleared your doubts from Quora...TFSπŸ˜ƒ...So a repetitionπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Edited by selvi1275 - 6 years ago
Bond_7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: selvi1275

Sabudana or Tapioca pearls are made from this Tapioca(in pic) only...And itz Tapioca all over the world...And Tapioca pearls are called Sabudana in India. In Kerala, itz a daily and regular food. And southern Tamilnadu as well...

Bindu >>>>It tastes bland...common thing is they are all roots..

I know sabudana.Its called saggu biyyyam in Telugu. Mostly, we make Kheer out of it. But didn't know that they are made from Tapioca or that they are called tapioca pearls.

Bond_7 thumbnail
Good night, Lana! Sweet Dreams of tree trunk and red river! πŸ˜†
selvi1275 thumbnail
Thank you Bindu, Lana, Kal, and Bond...for appreciating pic...and do tell me if it don't fit in Parnagarh scene...

old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanx selvi di & bond di for all the details on tapioca...😳
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I know sabudana.Its called saggu biyyyam in Telugu. Mostly, we make Kheer out of it. But didn't know that they are made from Tapioca or that they are called tapioca pearls.

Do u guys make sabudana ki tikki too ?
Kuki715 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

Dhat!! ☺️
Azeez got me here ☺️

Word Count: 0