Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vmanoh thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Sandy is back in action
She has given some serious looking TIP pics. So...maybe we can expect some high drama first & then ...πŸ˜†
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: selvi1275

That was Fantastic. Lana...

When I saw the 1st pic, I immediately imagined Khan Sahib there...And your words just bring it life...😳😊

Selvi did you have to remind me of the midnight dip with water droplets drizzling from his hair and chiselled features one by one!!! And the bonfire on the nearby shore playing with its shaky flames on the silhouette figure perched on the rock casting its glowing effects from afar creating a mystical effect!! And I hopefully, being invisible, trying to catch each drop in my palms and treasuring them for life without disturbing him!! Ooofff!!! THUD!!!
selvi1275 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lghosh

OMG...🀣...Those who hide behind tables... ..is this your job?...πŸ˜‰

Selvi...with 6 ft 2 inch man...don't you think whoever hides under the table...will be...ahem, ahem...using that themselves?? Why hide it? Khullam khulla will be using it! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ Nope, it is not who hides under the table it is the couple who had broken the ladder along with the basket and tree house and needs another one and so is trying level best to get one at any cost by putting the blame on others. Bond will corroborate too!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Now that Vatshy has found one, she will hand deliver it to the couple in need!! 🀣 And will earn their eternal gratefulness and blessings! 🀣

OMG...🀣🀣...

As for cutlet...Remove skin, wash and pressure cook 2 whistles...the rest is same as other cutlets or sabudana vada...we might need a little more Ginger or Garlic or both ...whichever we like ...very easy to make and shape unlike the potato cutlets...😊...

Edited by selvi1275 - 6 years ago
selvi1275 thumbnail

Selvi did you have to remind me of the midnight dip with water droplets drizzling from his hair and chiselled features one by one!!! And the bonfire on the nearby shore playing with its shaky flames on the silhouette figure perched on the rock casting its glowing effects from afar creating a mystical effect!! And I hopefully, being invisible, trying to catch each drop in my palms and treasuring them for life without disturbing him!! Ooofff!!! THUD!!!

Awww.....There you are with the exact scene.😳...I love it...☺️
lghosh thumbnail

OMG...🀣🀣...

As for cutlet...Remove skin, wash and pressure cook 2 whistles...the rest is same as other cutlets or sabudana vada...we might need a little more Ginger or Garlic or both ...whichever we like ...very easy to make shape unlike the potato cutlets...😊

Selvi, skin who, what, where?? πŸ€” This is like Lashy's anagrams, no head or no tail!!🀣 Thik se batao!! Boil what vegetables? Potatoes, carrots, peas??? Sabudana do you soak in water before? Then add them to the veggies? Then fry? Any spices?
Give it in details!! πŸ˜›
selvi1275 thumbnail

Selvi, skin who, what, where?? πŸ€” This is like Lashy's anagrams, no head or no tail!!🀣 Thik se batao!! Boil what vegetables? Potatoes, carrots, peas??? Sabudana do you soak in water before? Then add them to the veggies? Then fry? Any spices?
Give it in details!! πŸ˜›

I used the above ones...so remove skin, wash, cut in small chunks, and then cookin pressure cooker...
Remove water and Mash them...(I put them in blender and just a 1 or 2 whips)
Add ginger powder, chilli powder(or green chillies), chopped onion, salt, turmeric powder, garam masala(i used italian seasoning) . Can add crushed cashew or Peanuts.
Mix and shape them.
Dip in watery corn flour batter, dust in Panko crumbs and fry. I did on tawa. You can also fry in oil or Bake in oven :-200 deg for 15-20 mins or till you see golden color.

This itself came in big volume, so I didn't use any other vegetable with it...you can try😊...
Edited by selvi1275 - 6 years ago
Vmanoh thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalgi22

🀣
B
That may help you.But why do you want to risk the lives of those poor souls?Your Jalal will bury them alive!πŸ˜†

Why would he? He will give a huge reward to the chap who frisks her away.😈🀣

And excuse me, Jalal is MINE.😑

Chellam, what wrong information have you been spreading in my absence?😈

Here we start again..😈

Halal is yours and Jalal is mine...

Athane parthen - Vikramathithan meendum eppo murunkai marathal eranguvan entru. . 🀣

(Thats what I was wondering & waiting for the descend of the legendary Vikramathithan )

Originally posted by lghosh

Bingo!!! πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

Phew my brain is working... πŸ₯³

Well done Kausi πŸ‘

Edited by Vmanoh - 6 years ago
lghosh thumbnail

I used the above ones...so remove skin, wash, cut in small chunks, and then cookin pressure cooker...
Remove water and Mash them...(I put them in blender and just a 1 or 2 whips)
Add ginger powder, chilli powder(or green chillies), chopped onion, salt, turmeric powder, garam masala(i used italian seasoning) . Can add crushed cashew or Peanuts.
Mix and shape them.
Dip in watery corn flour batter, dust in Panko crumbs and fry. I did on tawa. You can also fry in oil or Bake in oven :-200 deg for 15-20 mins or till you see golden color.

This itself came in big volume, so I didn't use any other vegetable with it...you can try😊...

What are these? Yams? Or some other form of root? Can I substitute it with regular potatoes? And when do I add the tapioca? Soaked? Thank you for the recipe. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by lghosh - 6 years ago
Bond_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
SelviπŸ€—

They look like sweet potatoes. But google says tapioca is different from sweet potato though try belong to same family! πŸ€”
Edited by Bindu. - 6 years ago
Bond_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Yes.Even I remembet that undress part! Before I could point it out, Lashy di did!πŸ˜†

And mohtarma, Ladder isn't with us!😑