Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Kuki715

πŸ˜†
Congrats πŸ‘

Thank you! πŸ˜† πŸ€—
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Kuki, from no angle this guy looks like an assassin!! Rotlu Sayyid a big no, no!! πŸ€” I can't imagine AMK's right-hand man being this 'aansoo bahana' type!! He will be angry but not crying!! You are mistaking him with Azeez, bechara that poor guy has lost all his marbles getting pan whacked by you, so he may cry but not Sayyid! 🀣 Sayyid might mourn in love with his seething rage but won't cry!!
Okay, careful now Kuki, Azeez is pan-resistant but I am not!! 🀣
Vmanoh thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

something like this
Bewafa Bond...

Oh no no kuki - I cannot see my chella pillai Suriya / Sayyid like this. 😭. I set ot out to find the ladder & see where it was πŸ˜‰. Now I'm not sure who will own up to hiding it under the table. Will be on the prowl & W&W.πŸ˜†

Edited by Vmanoh - 6 years ago
lghosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

I used e-anagram solver... and even then got it wrong
No hope for the likes of me🀣

Chellam... since when does Lana call me words like 'sis'
tum bhi naπŸ˜†

But Cute I worked out myself 😳

Arre Author Sahiba, my DQ sister, since you are giving us a dose of DQ giri let me do some as well. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† I sooo want to call you my sis but there are certain factors that restrain me and I shy away and go and stand back right at the end of the line to be called your sis!!
First of all, your creative gold framed brain leaves me miles behind, then your porcelain skinned fair complexion keeps me miles away and last but not the least, your 'hotness' keeps me light years behind!! So even if I want to be your sis you are leagues ahead in front of me by leaps and bounds! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† If you lessen your Hotness a little then maybe we can be in the same zone but still, you will be ahead of me! 🀣
lghosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bindu.

Gosh,it's my turn to die laughing!🀣🀣🀣

Gotta be extremely careful before hitting 'send'!πŸ˜†

And abt the ladder,yes..I'm sure they've broken it and blaming my innocent Sahib!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Thanks for encouragement and wishes,Lana!πŸ€—

Bond, you are welcome!! πŸ€— Dhoond dhoond ke I got boys...sorry, sorry, errrmmm...books of all sizes, colors, shapes, looks...hope all these will be helpful! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

And of course, who else but AzKi breaking the ladder and passing on the baton to others to get a new ladder!! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ All 'Aiyooo Rama Rama Kalyug kartoot'!!! 🀣

Bond, I will not ask you to be here every day leaving your studies but please do try to take some time out on the weekends if you can!! Then we can do some 'chhedkani' with you!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Btw what did Sayyid say? Did you read how he did a solemn prayer for your exams?? Total drool-worthy!! Haan itne din ho gaye, tum dono ka naamkaran ka kya huya? Did you finalise anything yet? πŸ˜ƒ
lghosh thumbnail

Only for you 😈

Kuki Begum you too, in middle of your wedding invitations, studies, rendezvous, spare some time for us as well! πŸ˜†

>>>yes!! Only 2 left ...
Have a chocolaty day πŸ˜‰πŸ€—πŸ˜†

Hmmm...combo toh great hai.but iss combination ka by-product will be what 'yuga' I am trying to gauge!! 🀣
lghosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

Errmmm...Author Sahiba...did you see the end result? Apparently this time Parnagarh was hit by a Tornado I guess and the outcome is for you to see now! 🀣

Kalyug tornados are violent and specially if it also has the power of unpolluted, unviolated, omnipotent Satya yuga, the combination will be lethal and potential!! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ So the poor tree house couldn't stand a chance!! 🀣

Manu teri chair kahan hai re?? πŸ˜†
Edited by lghosh - 6 years ago

lghosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vmanoh

Oh no no kuki - I cannot see my chella pillai Suriya / Sayyid like this. 😭. I set ot out to find the ladder & see where it was πŸ˜‰. Now I'm not sure who will own up to hiding it under the table. Will be on the prowl & W&W.πŸ˜†

Hmmm...Vatshy, my first koschun would be, why did you set out to find the ladder??? 🀣 You needed it too? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† I thought only half-nikaah couples needed the ladder!! 🀣 See our Bhabijaan is least interested in it! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Secondly which nitwit kept it under a table instead of using it for their personal use specially seeing it's high demands?? Hmmm??? 🀣
Edited by lghosh - 6 years ago
lghosh thumbnail
So Author Sahiba, you are saying we should all be ready to do a happy dance this Saturday, now is it?? One koschun, Saturday in Lashy years or ours? 🀣 Either way it is fine, absolutely no pressure!! πŸ€—
Vmanoh thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: roseraja1915

Vathsy... thanks for the link to the Mangiyador nilavinile kanavilithu kanden song. Always a pleasure to listen to old Tamil songs. πŸ€—

Yes - the old songs