Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: lghosh

And Author Sahiba!!!! 😑😑😑 That was anagrams??!! That was "guess my mind"!!! No head or tail!! HBAS story and related to Baisas and myself you said!! This was read my thoughts!! πŸ˜•Anagrams, first of all, are not whole sentences, a respective phrase or words all scrambled and to top it the range was from anything and everything under the sun! πŸ€“

Dimaag ka dahi!! 🀣
I was making permutations and combinations with names of characters in HBAS and our lovelies here!! πŸ€” Whole evening dedicatedly I was doing that!! And your Chellam didn't do anything other than running and polishing her fanciful nails!! 😑

Related image

Soft voice from behind the wall
(I don't know what anagrams are... I've seen you girls solve amazing stuff... so I just came up with whatever... errr... I thought it should be)

Edited by lashy - 6 years ago
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lashy

Bond wishing you all the best for your upcoming ventures... and I hope you fare better in them..

But please do drop in.. at least once in two days... even if you can't cover HW, we're there to do it for youπŸ€—

And I am so itching to let the baisas know of how autocorrect knew what was on your mind and amended your response to me in WA 🀣
Lana'd have a field day... and Sayyid would be left positively heartbroken!🀣

OMG! Bindup... you have changed your surname, I see 😲

You noticed it now??? 😲 I have been calling her by that name for so long and madam even did DQ giri with a sad face and crying too! I told her crying and sad face is not allowed here, she has to be like her cool, flamboyant, groovy, chilled-out boyfriend!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† So here is our new avtar of Bindup, Bindup Muhammad! πŸ˜‰πŸ€—πŸ€£
lashy thumbnail

What got me rofl was this part!! 🀣🀣🀣 Superb dramatic pause and effect!! πŸ‘πŸ€£

☺️ Awww thank you

Chocolate...errrmmm...never tasted this good before and I always have a soft spot for chocolates! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

πŸ˜†

OMG! Bindup... you have changed your surname, I see 😲

You noticed it now??? 😲 I have been calling her by that name for so long and madam even did DQ giri with a sad face and crying too! I told her crying and sad face is not allowed here, she has to be like her cool, flamboyant, groovy, chilled-out boyfriend!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† So here is our new avtar of Bindup, Bindup Muhammad! πŸ˜‰πŸ€—πŸ€£

Arre nahin... I mean as in where she's being universally recognised by said surname!πŸ˜†
lghosh thumbnail

Related image

(I don't know what anagrams are... I've seen you girls solve amazing stuff... so I just came up with whatever... errr... I thought it should be)

Author Sahiba! πŸ€—πŸ˜† Okay, solve this and read my mind! πŸ˜‰ You are exactly this!! πŸ˜†

Chip rest use us it
Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Related image

😈🀣

@Lana... I tried..and you confused me that it's about us..πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Kalgi22 thumbnail

Bond, look what I have got for you to help in your exams!! Just like you wanted!! 🀣 All different color books I mean! If only I had these colorful wishes during my time that too for exams!! πŸ˜† With autocorrection of course!! 🀣

Image result for group of boys gifs

Last time I had a good laugh about autocorrection was when Jalal became Halal by Sandy in the fight between 2 begums! 🀣

Bond, it is sooo good to see you re!! Don't lose hope, one test is nothing, break a leg in the next one! Prepare well and our best wishes are always with you! πŸ€—

And about the ladder...all stories made by you know who!!! πŸ€” The ladder was broken along with the basket it seems! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ANd now the blame is being passed on. Bhabijaan and Mirza Sahib have had the full nikaah, so they will not need to do such infamous acts, they have the license! πŸ˜‰ But half-nikaah couples often venture in to all these avenues to avoid eyes of the society! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
Okay there is no food I posted so I better go under the table!! 🀣

🀣

Yeah that Sandy's halal...🀣

Good night, Rose! 😳
lashy thumbnail

Author Sahiba! πŸ€—πŸ˜† Okay, solve this and read my mind! πŸ˜‰ You are exactly this!! πŸ˜†

Chip rest use us it

Cute superhit sis ☺️

Originally posted by: Kalgi22

Yeah that Sandy's halal...🀣

🀣

@ Manu... in that context 'Adhu' could've been taken as
'Oh achaa?' or
'Oh woh baat'

lghosh thumbnail

Cute superhit sis ☺️

Errr...ummm...no, but you got one word correct! πŸ‘

And Chellam dear, I didn't confuse you at all, I was trying all sorts of combinations reading my thoughts loud and you just took the excuse of running some more. 😈

Kalgi22 thumbnail

Cute superhit sis ☺️

Really? I was thinking something like super hot, then realized there is no O.

Chellam..πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Edited by Kalgi22 - 6 years ago
lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalgi22

Really? I was thinking something like super hot, then realized there is no O.

Chellam..πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I used e-anagram solver... and even then got it wrong
No hope for the likes of me🀣

Chellam... since when does Lana call me words like 'sis'
tum bhi naπŸ˜†

But Cute I worked out myself 😳