His jaan is one and only jodha. ...😳
And he is already happily married with her

Btw you looks so cute

🤣

Word Count: 0

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Alright here goes - my conversation with Bond assassin in the deepest darkest depths of night
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bond (in whispers) Sorry for not dropping in. Exams didn't go as expected. So was feeling a bit 'errr'

Me (in whispers) Oh dear. Here's a warm hug fellow-assassin, to make you feel better.

Bond (in whispers) Thank you so much. With immensely supportive family, I feel better now. Started gathering boys for the next exam too

A moment of tense nothingness.
Me wide-eyed😲
Bond wide-eyed😲

Bond yelling 'I mean started gathering books. This Autocorrect is such a &$^*"^$*"'

Edited by lashy - 6 years ago
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bindu.

Auto-correct is supposed to correct me, but it's ulta most of the times. This one was indeed hilarious! 🤣

I'm sure few baisas here would be restless to know abt auto-correct leela. So, you can tell them! 😆

Ohh yeah & i hatee it so much...😡
Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes she is...
roseraja1915 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

Alright here goes - my conversation with Bond assassin in the deepest darkest depths of night

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bond (in whispers) Sorry for not dropping in. Exams didn't go as expected. So was feeling a bit 'errr'

Me (in whispers) Oh dear. Here's a warm hug fellow-assassin, to make you feel better.

Bond (in whispers) Thank you so much. With immensely supportive family, I feel better now. Started gathering boys for the next exam too

A moment of nothingness.
Me wide-eyed😲
Bond wide-eyed😲

Bond yelling 'I mean started gathering books. This Autocorrect is such a &$^*"^$*"'

🤣 🤣 🤣 Bindu, gathering boys would be in their favour, but definitely not yours , especially during exam season !!! 😆

OMG - this is just so hilarious!😆 😆 😆
Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me wide-eyed😲
Bond wide-eyed😲

😲
🤣

old_charm thumbnail

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me wide-eyed😲
Bond wide-eyed😲

Word Count: 1

binduprasad41 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me wide-eyed😲
Bond wide-eyed😲

Omg 😲 😆 😆 😆

Word Count: 1

roseraja1915 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kuki715

Bindu 🤗

So, now we are playing passing the ladder, are we?😆 🤣 😉

🤗 🤗 🤗

old_charm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalgi22

@Manu, I don't know how to translate that word. 🤔 something like 'That's good' Err.. I think Chellam can give you apt hindi word..😆

Lashy di help us...😳