Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: lghosh

Oh beautiful and dreamy, was it Kawsi?? Like standing next to Jaswant in front of the flower garden in his arms hearing his genteel voice? 😉😆 Thank you so much! 😃

>> you mean Ja(lal)swant?? Oh yes!! Image result for dreamy gif

Actually, I was not partial over the goblet per se but the goblet holder!! 😉🤣 Those long, agile and nimble fingers holding the goblet and sipping from it through those shapely li...ahem...I mean shapely mouth!! **Fanning myself, it is too hot**🤣

>>Uffo..Image result for fanning myself gif

Vmanoh thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: karkuzhali

Good morning everyone!

Thank you so much Vatsy for your appreciation of my posts. Hope you are fine after your appointment with the orthodontist.
Aunty.

Yes Aunty - much better today. 👍🏼
Pain is subsiding & swelling should go away in the next day or so.
Thanks for asking.
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Image result for happy thanksgiving gifs

Word Count: 1

selvi1275 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Goodmorning Periyamma, Bindu, Mitu, Kal, and all Baisas...🤗

Goodevening Lana and Vathsy...HAPPY THANKSGIVING!...🤗

Vathsy >>> Good to know you're doing fine...😊

Lana >>>> Thanks for OS...Got a good place to read...see below...ok..off to read..😊

Edited by selvi1275 - 6 years ago
binduprasad41 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Many asked for an OS!! So here it is! My Thanksgiving gift to you all for making me part of this HBAS family and making my time here so full of fun, enjoyable and laughter inducing! Please overlook typo errors, didn't get much time to edit and proofread! Enjoy! Rotten tomatoes, eggs, broken sandals all are welcome! 😃 Took a liberty with the time frame in the story.

The afternoon tete-a-tete was quite a refreshing change with his Begum Sahiba!! He was still reminiscing the entire conversation and the coy and shy smiles that were bestowed on him. That was some transformation, and was it not what he always hoped for in some remote corner of his heart? Someday he will be accepted by his Heera wholly and completely along with his personal and professional background! But what intrigued him is what brought the change? What happened in the last month to change her perspective? When he left she was not too happy but after his return not only she looks content but he could see her beaming in felicity from within which reflected on her features and eyes as well. He is not wrong in estimating that she had an almost innocent and inviting look for him that encompassed his whole being.

Akbar Mahmoud Khan! You never ever have spent an afternoon before musing on these lofty feelings of the heart but look at you now, with a sherbet goblet in your hand, sipping the rich smooth syrupy content from the goblet, you are recollecting the moments spent with your Begum Sahiba and specially her whole attitude and smiles and those inviting glances at you, they have got you smitten to the core. A smile loomed in the corner of his mouth and the fingers kept twirling the chalice in unmindful ecstasy! He was complacent in only loving her but he didn't reflect on the beatitude of the situation if the feelings were reciprocated and now that Hope and Effort' he always relied on brought forth the effect of the desired transformation from his Begum Sahiba, his Heera! And these transformations have started raising some feelings within him which refused to douse down under any circumstances! It has started to make him spend some sleepless nights! Sigh! What is she feeling right now seeing the gifts? Will she like them? Did she read his letter? What did she think? He was desperate to get a sneak peek at her now, to see what was the outcome of his endeavours in finding the chosen gifts for her and bringing them in person to her.

He took another sip from the goblet! The throat feels moistened from the sweet sherbet but the heart is still parched! And the diamond necklace on the beautiful, smooth, fair neckline narrated another story of its own. She brought the beauty out of the set, all the shine and brightness couldn't mar the brightness of those hazel wonders! That bold defiance shining in her eyes even after being caught was the best part that he could recall now. She knew she was caught and yet she was not embarrassed but was happy enough to let him know that she enjoyed her rendezvous in his room middle of the night on his bed, on his pillow, under his blanket yearning for the warmth that only he could give, the cosiness that he could provide, the passion that he could offer, the Love that only he could bestow on her and the heavenly abode of his arms encircling her making her reside on top of his heart, that only he could proffer! These images made him stir up on his seat, the warm rush of blood in his body made these sweet cravings a torment on his whole being not to mention the torture it procured in that sculptured frame in flesh and blood! He needed to cool down, he took another sip!! He relished the drink at that juncture! So much so that he smacked his lips in pleasure to quench his thirst albeit for now through a different medium. He played with his two fingers on the rim of the chalice reflecting on the warm feelings of his heart! So this is what they call being in Love?! This is what Chachajaan was talking about all along his whole life! The smile that was playing hide and seek on that chiselled face finally saw its day. The goblet was twirled some more and the final sip was taken. All this mulling had a beautiful medium all along, an ornate goblet in his hands to pore over the object of his thoughts as if her image was reflected on the content inside of rich, smooth liquid! He quietly put the goblet down and again wondered if his Begum Sahiba liked his gifts or not.

He heard footsteps and he looked up immediately and the face of the effective serious Mansabdar was restored in place wiping off all the traces of a husband in longing. Mustafa came forward and AMK could gauge in his voice and body language a subdued edge. On asking what the matter was Mustafa replied that news has come from the stable that one of the horses has fallen down that was already sick and since Ibrahim and Sayyid Sahib have left for their respective residence and Azeez is out to get the vet, there is no one responsible enough to take any calls. So they have come to him to ask for help. Khan Sahib immediately sprinted on his feet and dashed off towards the stable.

Heera was beyond being happy and ecstatic after seeing the gifts. Many people have given her gifts till date, but such meaningful gifts catered for her were given by her own father and now by Him. In that one gesture, He was at par with his family and she found the good wishes, blessings and love of his family pouring through him which she missed after Jiji passed away. The thoughts behind his gifts was what captivated her! And also the fact that he not only thought of her seeing the lens and binoculars but made sure he brought it along with him to assure the safety of the objects and personally sent them to her along with his special note. That small note conveyed his warmth of feeling and his care for her. So he has noticed how she loves to explore more, to study more and discover her surroundings more profusely. Her poor eyesight has never been a hindrance to her, she has always overcome it with her gusto of passion to learn more. She never allowed it to stop her in her explorations of her surroundings and he realized it. She was literally floating in happiness at the thoughtfulness of his gifts and his understanding of her temperament.

She took the binoculars and went to the terraced balcony and started looking at distances through it and simply like magic it was all crystal clear at an arm reaching distance. So many a times she extended her hands outwards to touch it, to grasp it in reflex but all she found was thin air but the moment the binoculars were off the image fled from proximity. What a magical toy it is! She was as elated as a 7-year-old with her new toy. She tried to look at the distant valley and could see activity going on there with the mining. She turned it towards the hilltop where they went once and a fresh set of memory rushed into her mind turning her all red. She closed her eyes with a happy smile taking the binocular down and the hue spread over her features. After some long deep breaths, she again put it back on her eyes and turned towards the stable!

Wait...what is going on there? She again put the binoculars down and squinted her eyes to focus but obviously with no results! Oh Heera, Heera! Put the funny lens on your eyes, then only you can see what is going on, she chided herself. She put it back again and tried to focus. She could see one of the chestnut mare from her stable was lying down and the two stable maids were hovering over it. "What are they...wait, who is that sitting down next to the horse looking down at it? Is it Khan Sahib? Yes...it is him! What happened? And where is everyone else? Mirza Sahib, Sayyid or Azeez?" Suddenly she saw a stable boy run to another corner maybe to get something. But no one else? And then she saw something that slowly made her frown! She saw one of the maids nudged the other on the elbow with her and gave a telltale smile looking at her signalling towards Khan Sahib! He was still looking at the horse and stroking it but the other girl looked up at the one nudging and gestured a no'. All her enthusiasm vanished from her, now she didn't want to use the funny lens anymore, maybe it brings something unwanted into sight as well. But involuntarily she again put the lens back. This time she could make out Khan Sahib giving some instructions to the girls and getting up and walking towards the stable corner where the stable boy went earlier. Why does he have to be there? And why did he have to hire these empty-headed girls who are nothing but a bunch of silly nincompoops?! She turned back and went to her room and kept the binoculars down.

She felt a little fidgety! She knew it was not Khan Sahib's faults and neither did he notice anything but still those frivolous girls completely ruined her mood. She took the new magnifying lens lying on the end table next to the bed and started examining it with no purpose. Her mind was going back to the scene in the stable. No Heera, get a grip on yourself. She got up with the lens and went to the library and picked up a book and went out again and sat on the terraced balcony! She was reading and she knew her mind was not in it. But she marvelled at the text fonts under the lens, it was so large and legible with no effort on her part to strain over. She again felt the thrill bubbling within about the gift.

She didn't know for how long she was sitting there with the book and the lens hovering over it but she heard some footsteps and saw Khan Sahib walking up the stairs to the balcony to walk towards his room. He halted on the top of stairs seeing her sitting down with the book and lens. He slowly came over to her. She looked out of sorts. Was she not happy with the gifts? Or maybe the lens are not clear. What is it? He did an adaab' and sat down opposite her on the couch. He cleared his throat and asked, "How are the lens? Is it good enough for you to see?'' She smiled and looked up with her hazel eyes and nodded in affirmation. She said, "It makes the fine print readable easily. What was unreadable a minute before become clearly legible the next minute.'' Hmmm! She is being pleasant but she is holding something back! He could see how tightly she is grasping the stem of the lens. What is it that is bothering her? He in response said quietly, We all need help at times to get a clear reading'. She looked up at him and stated flatly, Specially when the perspective is not clear we need extra help. We need to stay alert about our surroundings and for that sometimes...well, the lens is great'. She added the last part after some pause stopping herself midway. He had a quizzical look with a raised brow. He still can't comprehend her enigma! After a pause, he remarked, "Sometimes all you need to do is change your own perspective to get a clear view. He slowly leaned forward and held the lens on the rim, that she was holding onto by the stem. He kept looking at her face and with his index finger he went around the edge of the circular lens making the circular motion and quietly commented, "Sometimes we need to see through clearly to grasp the whole perspective, to get a clear view and once you finish, you have completed the whole circle helping you to solve all your unanswered questions''. His finger stopped next to hers and after a thoughtful look he slowly leaned back and sat for a while. "Is everything okay? Hmmm?"

Heera sat quietly with heartbeats hammering rapidly when he leaned over and circled the lens. That micromini touch of his finger with her's unsettled her and she could feel the flush crawling up her neck and face! She simply nodded her head mulling on what he just said. Now she can understand why those girls were nudg...wait, I am getting all fidgety and nervous here but actually, I should be questioning him. Why was he alone with those frivolous girls? Where were the other men? She saw a moment later he quietly stood up and after a quick 'Tasleem' he was heading towards the room. He found something was bothering her and yet she was not opening up and thought of leaving it at that. It didn't go unnoticed by him how his proximity still affected her. But maybe he will pursue this another time.

He took two steps and suddenly she blurted out standing up, What happened to the horse? And where are all the others? Why were only you there? And there was no one else to help you but the maids?' Aahhaaa!!! Now he understood, his Begum Sahiba has been putting his gifts to good use! She was watching him through the binocular! He quietly turned around. He came back towards her and crossed his arms at the back. All he did was ask in that rich baritone, How did you know? I just came back from the stables and no one here knows where I was'. Oh, shoot!! Heera!! What have you done? She looked to his left and then to his right and she fidgeted with the lens and then after a pause looked up and then with a firm look responded, Well, you said there are thieves around and so I am making sure by keeping an eye on the surrounding...with the help...of the...binoculars'. He still had that grave tone when he replied, "But I only said thieves in the haveli, not in the stables. And not all thieves leave behind their clues! Moreover, I was not alone, there were the maids...who were very helpful and...pretty good with their services". She looked up and saw the mirth in his eyes which he was trying hard not to formulate into a grin. Oh, so he was pulling her legs all this while?? He is the one who is there alone with those girls and here he is jesting with me? Heera sweetly smiled back at him! "Oh the girls are very efficient, now are they? Oh good, I was looking for some efficient maids here specially to serve food and help during our fun-filled gala evening gathering every day, which I sooo look forward to. I will hire them here". It got the desired effect from her possessive husband. He was all ears for her. But looking at her jubilant smile he connected the dots.

Very confidently he said, "Yes you can learn all the tricks of the game but it bottles down to how you play the dice, how you roll them! So no matter how many evenings you are devoting yourself to it, if you do not practice the rolling you might lose to your worthy opponent! He shrugged his shoulders while saying so! Heera defiantly faced him and retorted gently, "And you are so looking forward to defeating me, aren't you? Why are you so obsessed with winning all the time? I guess you will say everything is fair in love and war? He delved into her eyes for a while contemplating on what she said and very seriously responded, "Yes, you are absolutely right! I have never lost in life to anything and neither will I in future. Everything is fair in love and war! But...I never had any intention about war here". Heera was gaping at him listening to his bravado with wide open eyes and after a while, the penny dropped for her. What did he say? He was not talking about war...which means he was...talking about...being fair...in Love!! And the somber look in his eyes conveyed she was absolutely correct in her discovery. She almost dropped the lens in nervousness at his open-ended admission but somehow she balanced herself. He reached out to help her but seeing her stabilized he retreated. Seeing her flustered so, a hint of a smile formulated at the corner of his mouth knowing she grasped his intended remark. The teasing glint was back in his eyes and so was the smirk. That handsome face looks more tempting with that provocative seductive smirk.

"So My Begum Sahiba was keeping an eye on me with the binoculars"? This time she could gauge the laughter brimming in his tone and she noted the special stress on the 'my' again. She looked up at him and saw the mirth spread all across his face. She bravely gave it to him, "Well I have to live up to the expectations of being an intelli...an ideal wife!'' It didn't go unnoticed by him the slight falter where she might have wanted to mean 'an intelligent officer's wife' but changed it midway! Another big sense of achievement seemed to fill him within! Another stamp of belongingness from her end! He beamed with pleasure. "You don't need to watch out for something that is already your's". Oh, yeah, sweet talk...no, wait, what did he say? So he means he is already mine! Dhak-dhak! The heartbeats pulsed little rapidly. Another blush crept up her face. He continued, "Do you know what those lens are called?'' She nodded and said, Binocular'. He uttered, "Yes. It is also called 'Doorbin', which means bringing distant objects closer. Only the distant objects''. She realized his special harping on 'distant objects'! Yes, she knew he is not distant to her, he is her very own, her only family, her husband, her only love! And that is why she is feeling this possessiveness about him. She sighed and let out a small smile. The bubbles of gaiety have already started working wonders within her. Without her awareness, she took a step towards him.

She looked up and asked quietly, "What about things that are already at close quarters to you? What does the 'Doorbin' do then"? He came a step closer to her and looked into her eyes deeply for a moment. His eyes travelled down her face absorbing each and every feature with satisfaction and rested on her lips for a moment and she could sense the smouldering look he begot then and slowly went further down to the diamond necklace. Her hands involuntarily went to the necklace and stroked it. She could see the praise in his eyes and his mutter, "Mashallah!'' Out of nervousness, she felt her throat dry up, her arid lips unable to move and out of natural instinct she took her tongue to moisten her lips. That one innocent gesture of hers made him feel liquid fire flow in his veins. Ah, the forbidden pleasures of his life! She could hear him taking a deep intake of breath. He inclined his head towards her and almost in a husky whisper spoke, "The objects already close to you, you make them the apple of your eyes"! It took her a moment to realize what actually he was saying! His proximity was playing havoc on her nerves. Unhurriedly he straightened up and softly spoke, "Heera are always special and of high value, so take care, for me? Hmmm!" She caressed her necklace again and nodded in agreement in a stupefied manner and looked up to find him looking at her intently without even a flicker of a glance at the necklace. She realized what he meant by 'Heera'! Another crimson color invaded her face. Seeing her heightened color he with a throaty laughter said 'Khudahafeez' and started walking towards his room leaving behind a bemused, happy, blushing wife who knew no bounds to her joy and satisfaction.

He paused on his way and voiced quietly, "The boys have gone home and Azeez has gone to fetch the vet. One of your horse was sick and down and couldn't get up, so I went to give the required instructions. Azeez came back with the healer and now that everything is under control I returned''. After a moment he looked directly into her eyes and said somberly, "Those stable maids I know are silly and foolish but they are there for clean-ups and fill the water pails and do paltry jobs. If I get some better helping hands these girls will be gone''. He gave that all-knowing smirk and started walking. And after a few steps he paused and looked back at her and in his typical devilish smirk quietly he stated, "The offer still stands, I am a better teacher to teach you all the tricks of the game...Chaupar. Will wait for that day"! With that said he walked towards his room. She quickly quipped, "It is so difficult to understand you at times. The saying is correct, for a good peaceful marriage try understanding your husband...a lot, and do what he says"! Another intoxicating smile took shape on his face on hearing the stress on 'your' husband and it slowly took a mischievous turn. Slowly he turned around with a quizzical look, came back to her, leaned in front of her at eye level and asked softly in that deep rich baritone, "So you mean to say I should then follow the saying, for a good peaceful marriage try not to understand your wife...at all but anyway do what she says"! The closeness to see his eyes up in front of her created sweet flutterings and beatings in her heart, her eyelids batted to focus on that sculptured face, the pulse at the base of her neck trembled in excitement! She tried to focus with effort. He copied the exact stress on 'your' and with the same pause and accent on the words as she did! From both simultaneously escaped a soft burst of laughter and he straightened up and with a twinkle in his eye departed with an 'adaab' and she reciprocated as well, merrily!

He gingerly walked away with his hands clasped at his back but the face turned grim slowly! He knew he will have to be the bearer of some grave news soon but for now, he wanted her to be happy! Let her bask in the glory of warm familial feeling, showcasing her possessiveness for him, displaying a sense of belongingness to him, enjoying his gifts portraying her acceptance of him! He knows all good things comes to an end but if he can prolong the good time a little further then what harm can there be? 'Ai Khuda...why do you always do this'? Before entering the room he turned to look back at her one last time and he could see an uninhibited gorgeous smile playing on her lips coming his way that lifted his spirits thinking she is happy and content for some time, let her be!! "Ya Allah, keep her smiling like this forever...with me at her side'', he added that as an afterthought and with a satisfied sigh entered his room!

Omg lana di
What a beautiful gift on Thanksgiving day 👏
Brilliant write up di 👏
So beautifully express both khan sahib and heera feelings
Both are just thinking about each other ...
Love to see heera possessive attitude and khan sahib teasing remarks 😊
so beautifully Khan sahib make Heera feels like he is only belongs to her and doesn't have to worry for anything 😳
Heera is happy after that and to see her happy Khan sahib is also happy and we are double happy to see them happy .

Thank You so much lana di 🤗

Vmanoh thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: selvi1275

Goodevening Lana and Vathsy...HAPPY THANKSGIVING!...🤗

Lana >>>> Thanks for OS...Got a good place to read...see below...ok..off to read..😊

Selvi - Thanks for your wishes. You booked the bench in the front. So I'm claiming the one in the middle of the pic. That's mine now. Wow what a view !👍🏼

I also loved the colourfull dwarf kingfisher & the Elephants in the Tea estate pics from the last thread.
lghosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: selvi1275

Gooevening Lana and Vathsy...HAPPY THANKSGIVING!...🤗

The green alley of nature's wonder,
Sitting in the middle of shady under,
Parallelly aligned soothing my eyes,
With a book, my heart happily sighs!
binduprasad41 thumbnail

Aww so cute pictures 😳
Happy Thanksgiving ! 🤗

Selvi di 🤗
lovely picture

Vathsy di 🤗
Happy to know that you are better.
Please take good care of yourself 🤗
binduprasad41 thumbnail

The green alley of nature's wonder,
Sitting in the middle of shady under,
Parallelly aligned soothing my eyes,
With a book, my heart happily sighs!

You are too fast lana di 😲
And so talented ⭐️

Lovely lines as always
lghosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: binduprasad41

Omg lana di
What a beautiful gift on Thanksgiving day 👏
Brilliant write up di 👏
So beautifully express both khan sahib and heera feelings
Both are just thinking about each other ...
Love to see heera possessive attitude and khan sahib teasing remarks 😊
so beautifully Khan sahib make Heera feels like he is only belongs to her and doesn't have to worry for anything 😳
Heera is happy after that and to see her happy Khan sahib is also happy and we are double happy to see them happy .

Thank You so much lana di 🤗

Thank you, my sweet Bindup!! 🤗 I am happy you liked it! 😃 We all love to see them happy and blooming in love - all toasty, smiling, blushing, teasing and flirting! 😉😛