Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: lashy

🀣

And btw going by your own claim she is someone who always wants to share anything good and nice
automatically means she shares AMK tooπŸ˜†

Author Sahiba what do you think is written on my face, 'Daata Karna'?? πŸ€” When I said good and nice, I meant FOOD!! I will not even share the chocolate statue and you are talking about the original version!! 😲 Where is Kawsi's look? πŸ˜† Ab samjhe? πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Manu and Kuki Begum, whenever you feel your bout of 'Khee khee' is coming at the wrong time in presence of wrong crowd all you have to do is, take a look at this stare of Kawsi and the giggles will vanish in a jiffy! Dum dama ke bhagega sab ki hansi!! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Kawsi I forgot to say, loved those manicured nails!!!
Edited by lghosh - 6 years ago
lghosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: swetiii

This thread should come with discretion "hotness overloaded" 🀣

Shhh!! Don't spread the secret around or our HBAS bus will be overcrowded and we ourselves will not get any seat! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ It has to be 'Hotness overloaded' because the owner herself is 'Majesty of Hotness'!! πŸ˜†
Related image
roseraja1915 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Good night ,darlings- Periyamma,Lashy Sahiba, Chellam DA, Bindup, Bindu, Shruthi, Mitu, Manu, Adwi , Sandy Begum, Harshu, Payal , Akanksha, Jyothi, Shagun, Vrinda, Shivangi, Divyavm, Anindita, Lavanya, Lana, Pallavi, Selvi, Avika, Vathsy , Muskan, Amita , Aparna and 6Bs! πŸ€—

See you tomorrow, sweet Sahibas! πŸ€—

Lana πŸ€—

Muskaan πŸ€—

Lashy Sahiba, was ready with pen and paper for the anagram-what happened?πŸ˜•

Thought had a good chance to crack it without too much competition around!πŸ˜†

lghosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: roseraja1915

BTW, Lana's posts are not only not to be read with people around but don't forget , they are to be read seated or in bed , otherwise all the thuds will be injurious to health!πŸ˜†

Lashy Sahiba, Lana- The chocolate story lands at Mr. Lashy's feet and he being the sport that he is, saved his missus the trouble by answering on her behalf ( not that Mrs. Lashy was in any condition to write a reply), expressing his undying gratitude to you for your thoughtful gift! πŸ˜‰

Rose Sahiba reading this is making me go 'Khee Khee' like Manu and Kuki! 🀣

And in naming experts in anagram solving you omitted your name? 😲 You are numero uno in the game as well!! πŸ‘πŸΌ And talking of which, where are the anagrams Author Sahiba?? Are you cooking it from scratch? πŸ€” I only have 15 minutes left before I have to log off! So cookly cookly post them. πŸ˜ƒ

lghosh thumbnail
Okay time to log off!! Have fun anagram solving!! And of course chatting, chilling, drilling and drooling! Will check back in the evening! πŸ˜ƒ Au revoir!! πŸ€—

Bond, I sooo expected to see you here today!! πŸ€” Isn't the test over? Or are you in Parnagarh with your SS, which of course I will understand!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† But ek baar toh yehan bhi muh dikha de!! πŸ˜† Oh and btw, our new title owner 'Her Highness' Kuki Begum said Sayyid is not giving back the ladder he borrowed from Azeez!! I kept pondering and wondering what is he doing with it alone? Or is that another cook-up story of our Kuki?? πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
Jo bhi ho, aaja, jaldi jaldi!! πŸ€—
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Hayooo didn't see many replies... so thought no one interested... and went off on a lunch date with cousin
Came back to see that Rose had been waiting eagerly... (with an unwilling Chellam by her side.) And then Lana too... πŸ˜†
Alright... I shall put it up by tonight and hope y'all (Periyamma too) find it interesting!
Edited by lashy - 6 years ago
lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: lghosh

Author Sahiba what do you think is written on my face, 'Daata Karna'?? πŸ€” When I said good and nice, I meant FOOD!! I will not even share the chocolate statue and you are talking about the original version!! 😲

🀣

And I liked your signing-off line... complimenting Chellam's nails... just to be on the safe side!

Originally posted by: lghosh

It has to be 'Hotness overloaded' because the owner herself is 'Majesty of Hotness'!! πŸ˜†

Dhat!☺️
lashy thumbnail
Selvi's famous Tapioca cutlets! πŸ˜› Yenjoy!
Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hayooo didn't see many replies... so thought no one interested... and went off on a lunch date with cousin

Came back to see that Rose had been waiting eagerly... (with an unwilling Chellam by her side.) And then Lana too... πŸ˜†
Alright... I shall put it up by tonight and hope y'all (Periyamma too) find it interesting!

Phew...

Word Count: 1

Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

🀣

And I liked your signing-off line... complimenting Chellam's nails... just to be on the safe side!

Yeah...🀣

Word Count: 1