Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vmanoh thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: binduprasad41

Good Morning sachu patti and all my sweet friends.
Happy Thursday πŸ€—

Good evening lana di, Aparna di and Vathsy di πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Good morning BinduP πŸ€—
Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Good Morning Periamma, Bindu and all my Baisas!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—

Good Evening Lana and Vathsy!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€— Happy Thanksgiving!! 😳

lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vmanoh

Oh Lana - what a lovely OS - I can skip a doze of my painkiller just by reading this😊. So you got the ogling maids into playing the jealousy card πŸ˜†.

I have highlighted some of the lines that that stood out for me for random reasons. On the whole it's a great filler-up for our parched hearts while we wait for the update. Going back for a re-read.πŸ‘

Thank you Vatshy!! πŸ€— It is wonderful to know that you are feeling better and the OS helped you a little bit to ease the pain. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Did the second reading change your perspective and finished the complete circle? πŸ˜† And soothe the quench of the parched heart a little bit? 🀣 It increased my thirst! πŸ˜†

And the turkey riddle is not gurgle! πŸ˜›
melovesja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good morning Baisas😊
Happy thanks giving to uswasisπŸ˜ƒ

@Lana

What a thoughtful gift.thank you so much.

wonderful os his musing over meeting, curious to know about his gift but the return gift was marvellous. like the most was their witty talk. his stop to say what she want and her reaction to his words were lovely.πŸ˜ƒ
lghosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: melovesja

Good morning Baisas😊

Happy thanks giving to uswasisπŸ˜ƒ

@Lana

What a thoughtful gift.thank you so much.

wonderful os his musing over meeting, curious to know about his gift but the return gift was marvellous. like the most was their witty talk. his stop to say what she want and her reaction to his words were lovely.πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you, Mitu for the generous comments!! πŸ˜ƒ You filled my bucket up to the brim and my heartfelt gratitude for this. πŸ˜ƒ
Vmanoh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabdabhala

SOME THOUGHTS (COPIED AND EDITED FROM INTERNET)
There is joy in smiling through tears, there is joy in shedding tears while laughing
Everyone understands spoken words, the real joy is when someone understands silence
M
Don't reach for the sky, search for he earth. Everything is here, do not search elsewhere
What fun is life when all your desires are fulfilled? Look for just one unfulfilled desire

Lavanya - great profound thoughts all of them are - my favourite is the underlined.πŸ‘πŸΌ

From the last thread...

Delhi's winter - you gave insight into what to expect at this time of the year. Hope the air pollution will be reduced then.

Also loved your add on to the classical music write up by aunty - i have saved them.

Edited by Vmanoh - 6 years ago
karkuzhali thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good morning everyone!
Thank you so much Vatsy for your appreciation of my posts. Hope you are fine after your appointment with the orthodontist.
Aunty.
Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wah wah wah what a pleasant surprise early in the morning... So beautiful dreamy OS Lana!! Ufff!! Possessiveness... Jealousy... Mischievousness... Rich baritone... Crimson cheeks... all in perfect blend... OMG... It's Mashallah!! Related image

BTW I could sense some partiality over goblet... Is it so, Lana?? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Vmanoh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalgi22

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Good Morning Periamma, Bindu and all my Baisas!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—

Good Evening Lana and Vathsy!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€— Happy Thanksgiving!! 😳

Good morning Kausi πŸ€—
lghosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalgi22

Wah wah wah what a pleasant surprise early in the morning... So beautiful dreamy OS Lana!! Ufff!! Possessiveness... Jealousy... Mischievousness... Rich baritone... Crimson cheeks... all in perfect blend... OMG... It's Mashallah!! Related image

BTW I could sense some partiality over goblet... Is it so, Lana?? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Oh beautiful and dreamy, was it Kawsi?? Like standing next to Jaswant in front of the flower garden in his arms hearing his genteel voice? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Thank you so much! πŸ˜ƒ

Actually, I was not partial over the goblet per se but the goblet holder!! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ Those long, agile and nimble fingers holding the goblet and sipping from it through those shapely li...ahem...I mean shapely mouth!! **Fanning myself, it is too hot**🀣
Edited by lghosh - 6 years ago