( Copied from Internet)

lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Unbeknown

Good afternoon/Good evening sahibas!

How's your Monday?
Mine is a bummer so far. So much to take in right after Thanksgiving πŸ˜”
Had to postpone my vacation for unforeseen situations at work front 😭 Hopefully will go for New Year. Fingers crossed πŸ€”

Aparna!! πŸ€— Don't feel disheartened!! There are many who doesn't get to even postpone their trip, it gets cancelled, period!! At least you will be going in the New Years which is still a good time to visit home weather wise and celebration wise. So get all your pending work done to be on that flight! πŸ˜ƒ And till then we are all here to cheer, chat, chill and chortle!! πŸ˜ƒ So buckle your seatbelt and get ready for the ride! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

And Aparna, under no circumstances would I have guessed your dp was a couch with an eye, I thought it was a dinosaur's eye! 🀣 I seriously thought, like my students, you are also fond of dinosaurs! πŸ˜†
Edited by lghosh - 6 years ago
lghosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kuki715

yes!!...Laughter I have faced but this was ☺️ going ...Lana di ke chakkar mein ek din dhulayi hogi meri

Aap sab mohotorma daant nikaal ke waqt bewaqt 'khee khee' karte ho aur badnaam karte ho mujhe!! πŸ˜† Kisne kaha tha sharmane ke liye? Kisne kaha tha hansne ke liye? Haan bol, bol, tell, tell! πŸ˜† Khud soch rahe the kaise basket tod-phod kiye ho tum dono aur ilzaam mujh par daal diya!! πŸ€” Waise, which post of mine made you go blushing-blushing and was putting you in danger in front of family? Just say the truth, you were thinking of Aunty's 'Kalyug Damad'!! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
lghosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: --cute.manasi--

my dear , so much fainting fainting...πŸ˜†

lana di ke chakkar mein toh...* there is a long list *...

Her Highness going fainting, fainting and Manu you are going 'venting, venting'!! πŸ˜† Which long list? Muh ki khidki khol toh zara aur main bhi toh sunu!! 🀣
Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: karkuzhali

Good Morning Young ladies!
The day blossoms...!

Good Morning Periamma, Bindu and all my Baisas!! πŸ€—

Good Evening Lana!! πŸ€—

@Aparana: I saw the picutures.. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing it again. πŸ€— And don't worry you'll have fantastic holiday very soon... πŸ€—

@Kuki: Don't be πŸ₯± enjoy the wedding feasts... πŸ€—
Kalgi22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

I absolutely love how sportively you take everything, Periyamma... I wish all grandmas took a leaf out of your book

Bindup your picnic plans sound interesting 😳 waiting for the kiddos to join you then?

πŸ˜† Lana tum and tumhaari ideas... sci-fi book with Sandy Chellam and Jalal?
I might not be alive to see it published, then!πŸ˜†

@Lana and Chellam... Don't you dare!!
Kalgi22 thumbnail

Cookie and Kalgiakka are busy giggling over the effects of 'chocolates' as they've heard the hush-hush tales.
'You have no idea why I pack 1 chocolate a meal in Shah Sahib's lunch box every day' she confides Kalgiakka with an abashed chuckle.

Once Cookie has left, a giggly Kalgiakka helps herself to a few, quite zealously, to see if it'd have the same effect over her and Jaswantlal too. Of course, she has no idea her friend, Miss Peanuttaker, is watching her antics.

Image result for frozen eating chocolate

Left puzzled by what she just saw and heard, Miss Peanuttaker first pooh-poohs the very notion. But the thought never leaves her mind.
And then when she's all alone, free to dream of her Certain Someone, she orders for the best bar of chocolate in all of the Empire and relishes it... all by herself...

'If this works... I...'
Related image

Chocolaty escapades??!! Mmm yummy... 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣

Look at me... I'm so beautiful... ❀️ πŸ˜† Uffo Lana why did you spoil my chocolate escapade?? 😑 πŸ˜†

Chellam... πŸ€—
selvi1275 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good morning Bindu, Periyamma, Kal, and all Baisas πŸ€—
Good evening Lana, Aparna, and Vathsy πŸ€—

lghosh thumbnail

Cookie and Kalgiakka are busy giggling over the effects of 'chocolates' as they've heard the hush-hush tales.
'You have no idea why I pack 1 chocolate a meal in Shah Sahib's lunch box every day' she confides Kalgiakka with an abashed chuckle.

Once Cookie has left, a giggly Kalgiakka helps herself to a few, quite zealously, to see if it'd have the same effect over her and Jaswantlal too. Of course, she has no idea her friend, Miss Peanuttaker, is watching her antics.

Image result for frozen eating chocolate

Left puzzled by what she just saw and heard, Miss Peanuttaker first pooh-poohs the very notion. But the thought never leaves her mind.
And then when she's all alone, free to dream of her Certain Someone, she orders for the best bar of chocolate in all of the Empire and relishes it... all by herself...

'If this works... I...'
Related image

"If this works, I will order the giant sized chocolate statue ever in shape of my CS and will devour it little by little, piece by piece, craving for it, relishing it, enjoying it, stroking it and then sampling it, licking every last remnant off of my fingers, smacking my lips clean, wiping my chocolaty mouth clean with my tongue, reliving every moment of the snack with my eyes closed, going 'mmm, mmm, mmm"! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Then Ms. Peanuttaker would have fallen sick severely after consuming the huge statue bar and would have learned her lesson not to have so much of sweets no matter in what shape they are, one should always go for the original!! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
Since she is someone who always wants to share anything good and nice, she went to the market and ordered the best piece of chocolate ever and carefully wrapped it herself and then send it to her very good friend Lashy, for her to sample and enjoy!! She knew Lashy was extremely romantic and writes romantic novels and often is floating on romance and treats her other half with surprise movie and dinner. Ms. Peanuttaker was sure that she will soon get a 'Thank you' note from Lashy herself, but Ms. Peanuttaker's surprise knew no bounds when the 'Thank You' note came from Mr. Lashy himself for sending the chocolate to his Mrs. πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ He said he had the best time of his life because he couldn't recognise his own wife and the persona that overcame her! 🀣 He loved his Majesty of Hotness!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Related image

Ms. Peanuttaker had a big satisfied smile on her face reading the note and felt satisfied to bring the two lovebirds more closer and then sighed and wondered when her CS will write her a 'Thank you' note for all she has done for him! After all, Love is giving and giving is sacrifice'!! She bit on a small bar of chocolate while pondering about her CS!!
selvi1275 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Vathsy >>> Congrats on becoming Senior Member... πŸ₯³

Cookie...my phone has no space for Imgur...I don't know which one to delete to accommodate the app...