So cute patti πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Love it ...😳

Good night patti!
Take rest πŸ€—

this is cute...πŸ˜†
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
@ Cookie... Selvi said she's in Chennai and her mobile is full... I guess we get good pics only from Bangalore πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Btw, why busy for 4-5 days? Out somewhere with Azeez? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: Unbeknown

Looking at your signature, I feel you are posting the chapter coz that's the first thing to catch the eye when I get to read the chapter :)
Great job, you are half way done πŸ‘πŸ€—

I didn't understand this bit... you mean you feel like the signature is reassuring of the chapter's arrival?πŸ€”

And dare I ask what post was it that had you laughing in the presence of your boss? πŸ˜†
Edited by lashy - 6 years ago
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lashy di & kuku...πŸ€—
Kuki715 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --cute.manasi--

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

we all hv faced it .

yes!!...Laughter I have faced but this was ☺️ going ...Lana di ke chakkar mein ek din dhulayi hogi meri
old_charm thumbnail

Originally posted by: lghosh

Author Sahiba samjha karo, people say chocolate is an aphrodisiac!! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Originally posted by: lghosh

Baba re!! Am I in international waters yet? πŸ€” By the way, my heart goes out to Mr. Kawsi and his poor ears! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ We are getting the scream sometimes and he has to bear it 24/7. 🀣

Okay Author Sahiba, a slight change of plans. Jalal and his 2 begums frozen in time capsule and use your imaginations how you will thaw them because for Jalal's peace of mind only one begum should be thawed at one point of time. 🀣 And one can have Hassan and Hussain and the other can have Bano and Salim. Rest use your imaginations for twists and turns, there will be plenty with 3 of them there. 🀣

🀣
Edited by --cute.manasi-- - 6 years ago
old_charm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kuki715

yes!!...Laughter I have faced but this was ☺️ going ...Lana di ke chakkar mein ek din dhulayi hogi meri

my dear , so much fainting fainting...πŸ˜†

lana di ke chakkar mein toh...* there is a long list *...
old_charm thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

Cookie and Kalgiakka are busy giggling over the effects of 'chocolates' as they've heard the hush-hush tales.
'You have no idea why I pack 1 chocolate a meal in Shah Sahib's lunch box every day' she confides Kalgiakka with an abashed chuckle.

Once Cookie has left, a giggly Kalgiakka helps herself to a few, quite zealously, to see if it'd have the same effect over her and Jaswantlal too. Of course, she has no idea her friend, Miss Peanuttaker, is watching her antics.

Image result for frozen eating chocolate

Left puzzled by what she just saw and heard, Miss Peanuttaker first pooh-poohs the very notion. But the thought never leaves her mind.
And then when she's all alone, free to dream of her Certain Someone, she orders for the best bar of chocolate in all of the Empire and relishes it... all by herself...

'If this works... I...'
Related image

when is the part 2 coming...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Edited by --cute.manasi-- - 6 years ago
Kuki715 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

@ Cookie... Selvi said she's in Chennai and her mobile is full... I guess we get good pics only from Bangalore πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Btw, why busy for 4-5 days? Out somewhere with Azeez? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

I wish πŸ˜†

studies plus some renovation work going on plus so many wedding invitations...πŸ₯±
old_charm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kuki715

I wish πŸ˜†

studies plus some renovation work going on plus so many wedding invitations...πŸ₯±

πŸ˜”

Word Count: 0

Kuki715 thumbnail

Yes! I don't even feel like going in this chilly weather ...also might have guests ...not sure yetπŸ€”

what a mouth watering thread it was πŸ‘β­οΈ

Now will leave πŸ˜”...
good night πŸ€—