Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Baba re!! Am I in international waters yet? πŸ€” By the way, my heart goes out to Mr. Kawsi and his poor ears! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ We are getting the scream sometimes and he has to bear it 24/7. 🀣

Okay Author Sahiba, a slight change of plans. Jalal and his 2 begums frozen in time capsule and use your imaginations how you will thaw them because for Jalal's peace of mind only one begum should be thawed at one point of time. 🀣 And one can have Hassan and Hussain and the other can have Bano and Salim. Rest use your imaginations for twists and turns, there will be plenty with 3 of them there. 🀣
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: karkuzhali

Kausi wants full poem
Periyamma is 'notty'
Edited the "Touch"!😑

The edited lines
Out of context to topic
Not censor-worthy!πŸ˜‰

KK.

I absolutely love how sportively you take everything, Periyamma... I wish all grandmas took a leaf out of your book

Bindup your picnic plans sound interesting 😳 waiting for the kiddos to join you then?

Originally posted by: lghosh

Baba re!! Am I in international waters yet? πŸ€” By the way, my heart goes out to Mr. Kawsi and his poor ears! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ We are getting the scream sometimes and he has to bear it 24/7. 🀣

Okay Author Sahiba, a slight change of plans. Jalal and his 2 begums frozen in time capsule and use your imaginations how you will thaw them because for Jalal's peace of mind only one begum should be thawed at one point of time. 🀣 And one can have Hassan and Hussain and the other can have Bano and Salim. Rest use your imaginations for twists and turns, there will be plenty with 3 of them there. 🀣

πŸ˜† Lana tum and tumhaari ideas... sci-fi book with Sandy Chellam and Jalal?
I might not be alive to see it published, then!πŸ˜†

lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: roseraja1915

Bindup , Lashy ,Aparna, Lana - πŸ€—hoping to snatch a few days for myself during these hols- doing nothing except lounging around HBAS house!πŸ˜†

*Sigh*

If writing this makes you a goner, can you imagine our plight, being the reader ?πŸ˜ƒ

Hail Besharam Lana- the Lana whose friskiness we hope will get aggravated so that we get to experience its potent effects!

*Sigh*

Well if you come here the first thing in the morning and read the warm snippet of our darling author you will get inspired too!! πŸ˜‰ Look at aunty's poem! πŸ˜† So obviously the imaginations flow and so will the pen, in this case, the fingers on the keyboard! πŸ˜† She gave plenty of food for thoughts.

*Sigh*

Edited by lashy - 6 years ago
lashy thumbnail

Author Sahiba samjha karo, people say chocolate is an aphrodisiac!! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Cookie and Kalgiakka are busy giggling over the effects of 'chocolates' as they've heard the hush-hush tales.
'You have no idea why I pack 1 chocolate a meal in Shah Sahib's lunch box every day' she confides Kalgiakka with an abashed chuckle.

Once Cookie has left, a giggly Kalgiakka helps herself to a few, quite zealously, to see if it'd have the same effect over her and Jaswantlal too. Of course, she has no idea her friend, Miss Peanuttaker, is watching her antics.

Image result for frozen eating chocolate

Left puzzled by what she just saw and heard, Miss Peanuttaker first pooh-poohs the very notion. But the thought never leaves her mind.
And then when she's all alone, free to dream of her Certain Someone, she orders for the best bar of chocolate in all of the Empire and relishes it... all by herself...

'If this works... I...'
Related image
Edited by lashy - 6 years ago
Unbeknown thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good afternoon/Good evening sahibas!

How's your Monday?
Mine is a bummer so far. So much to take in right after Thanksgiving πŸ˜”
Had to postpone my vacation for unforeseen situations at work front 😭 Hopefully will go for New Year. Fingers crossed πŸ€”

Periyamma - Glad to hear all functions went well and Mina was center of attraction. Ofcourse, she has to be 😊. Food display is delicious. Hearing lavanglatika for the first time.

Lana - They changed the name to Willis almost 3 years back. So nothing related to the current one. Imagining calling Sears by that name...Ohh nooo, I'm happy with Sears/Willis.

Lashy, Selvi, Bindup, Manu, Kalgi, Kuki, Vathsy, Rose πŸ€—

To cheer myself and of course you all, posting pics again. Not sure what went wrong before. OH wait, I think I know. Anyway, here they are

Edited by Unbeknown - 6 years ago
Unbeknown thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Here is the birthday post for the birthday girls.
Happy birthday Stuti & Mitu :) Hope you had/having a great day.

Kuki715 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: binduprasad41

Sounds great Patti! .
I am glad function went well 😳
And mina also enjoyed the function in her own way.
Function menu was great πŸ˜›
Lucky your guests πŸ˜†

This looks yummylicious !!.πŸ˜›..glad everything went wellπŸ˜ƒ...
Kuki715 thumbnail

🀣

Word Count: 0

Kuki715 thumbnail
HelloπŸ€—
HW timeπŸ˜†

Rose di working on holidays...πŸ˜”...hope its not hectic as normal school day...For youπŸ€—

Aparna di...I see you got a new dp..what is it?! eye/shell?!
I can't see your christmas pics😭..
oh wait!!now I can see them

Vasthy di Your are a senior member now .. congratulations!!πŸ₯³πŸ‘

Lana di...breakfast was ...

Me!! her Highness !!

Lana di..I learnt something today.. your posts are not to be read with people around

Kuki715 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalgi22

9 ft??!! 😲 Wow beautiful!!

Chellam !! πŸ€—

😲
beautiful di