Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: binduprasad41

Ofcourse it celebrated here also . But nothing special.
They celebrate in simple and sweet manner, peoples organise santa claus rally , during rally cute santa distribute sweets .
They decorate trees in front of their home .
New year means in Kalimpong is picnic . No matter how much bad weather is but picnic is necessary 😆
Tourist spot na , so many tourist come during this time , and earning time for kalimpong people.

We are all more interested to know about Jalal and Bindup Muhammad's picnic details of last 3 years and what plans do you have this coming new year?? 😉😆 And you can say 'dhat' but no sad or crying faces!! 😳😆

I remember when I was a kid and school used to be off during Christmas break, all we did was go to different places for picnic with the whole peripheral family! Fun galore!! Badminton was played on full swing! Among fruits, oranges were a must since it was the season and other mouthwatering home-cooked foods!! Nostalgia, nostalgia!! 😃
roseraja1915 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lghosh

Rose! 🤗 Thank you Sahiba for liking it. 😃 Well if you come here the first thing in the morning and read the warm snippet of our darling author you will get inspired too!! 😉 Look at aunty's poem! 😆 So obviously the imaginations flow and so will the pen, in this case, the fingers on the keyboard! 😆 She gave plenty of food for thoughts. If Rosejaan gives me some inspirations like Author Sahiba about her encounters with Mirza Sahib then I can write on them too!! Deal?? 😉🤣

>>>>>>>>

Have some fun and relaxation in the holidays! 🤗 Rose you have 5 weeks off for the winter break?? 😲 We only have 2 weeks! 😒 How many days of school do you have in a year? We have to have 182 days of school. Only summer break here is for 2 months.

Lana 🤗

It is not winter break as such since we don't have the 4 seasons here, Lana.It is just the end-of-the-year holidays before the new term starts in January. 😊

The minimum number of school days is 190 per year.😃

lghosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vmanoh

Lashy 🤗

It's more of my Gum area that was sore due to the surgery. But today I'm much better.

No pain & swelling is gone. Chewing is taboo on that side. So with so many family events with no lag for the variety of food over the week-end I had to be choosy on what I can chew.😆

Here's a pic of the 9 foot Xmas tree at our nephew's place.

Vatshy, it is a beautiful tree!! Even my friends here with big houses put up 10 - 15 ft tree in their living room! Some even go for the real fresh tree and the whole room smells of pine!! It does feel heavenly and very festive! 😃
lghosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

Good Morning sweet Baisas and Banjaras 🤗

I messaged Sandy - showed her the *ahem* relevant convos here... 😆😉 time capsule and whatnot!
and she was "😭" about missing us all! After the visit from her in laws, her parents are now with her, plus her son's revisions so she is quite busy too... and TIP is still on her mind!

Hope Bond checks in from tomorrow... 🤗

Sandy busy in doing family 'seva'!! Okay good, good!! Did she give a time frame when she can do some HBAS 'seva' to us? 😉😆 I am braying like a donkey now singing myself hoarse with Azeez!! 🤔 How long do I need to carry on this escapade? 😆
And Kuki still spying on us!! I am certain the pan will catch rust if she has to wait any longer!! 🤣

And Kawsi still in Kuki's garden batting her eyelids at Jaswant falling and getting caught by him!! Poor thing, he has aching biceps right now but being well mannered he can't even complain in his genteel voice! 🤣

Author Sahiba, it can be an idea for your next novel, sci-fi romance!! Frozen and stuck in a time capsule and how they get unfrozen and unstuck and how Jalal and Sandy thaw themselves and after lots of twists and turns we get Hassan and Hussain and Bano and Salim!! 🤣
Even Mr. Lashy will be reading it! 😉🤣

Bond, I hope you have nailed it today and we will see you from tomorrow if not today evening!! Missed you a lot! 🤗

Okay girls back to work mode!! Au revoir! See you all in the evening! Happy chatting, chilling, drilling and drooling!! 😃🤗
Edited by lghosh - 6 years ago
lghosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: roseraja1915

Lana 🤗

It is not winter break as such since we don't have the 4 seasons here, Lana.It is just the end-of-the-year holidays before the new term starts in January. 😊

The minimum number of school days is 190 per year.😃

Oh so for you all the new school year starts in January? For us, it is August, after the summer break! 😃

And don't think too much about the above deal!! 😉 It will be heaven for us and you too will get something in return, I promise!! 🤣
roseraja1915 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

And don't think too much about the above deal!! 😉 It will be heaven for us and you too will get something in return, I promise!! 🤣

But you have the latest scoop on everything, what more can I add, Sahiba? 😆 🤣

Good night, Lana! 🤗

Good night ,darlings- Periyamma,Lashy Sahiba, Chellam DA, Bindup, Bindu, Shruthi, Mitu, Manu, Adwi , Sandy Begum, Harshu, Payal , Akanksha, Jyothi, Shagun, Vrinda, Shivangi, Divyavm, Anindita, Lavanya, Lana, Pallavi, Selvi, Avika, Vathsy , Muskan, Amita , Aparna and 6Bs! 🤗

See you tomorrow, sweet Sahibas! 🤗

Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Author Sahiba, it can be an idea for your next novel, sci-fi romance!! Frozen and stuck in a time capsule and how they get unfrozen and unstuck and how Jalal and Sandy thaw themselves and after lots of twists and turns we get Hassan and Hussain and Bano and Salim!! 🤣

Lanaaa...

Word Count: 1

Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG so beautiful.. ❤️

Good night, Rose! 😳
binduprasad41 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

We are all more interested to know about Jalal and Bindup Muhammad's picnic details of last 3 years and what plans do you have this coming new year?? 😉😆 And you can say 'dhat' but no sad or crying faces!! 😳😆

Dhat ! App bhi na 😆

On a serious note
No plans for now 🤔
When my big sister and her two naughty kids come here to spend winter vocation then we plan something 😳

I remember when I was a kid and school used to be off during Christmas break, all we did was go to different places for picnic with the whole peripheral family! Fun galore!! Badminton was played on full swing! Among fruits, oranges were a must since it was the season and other mouthwatering home-cooked foods!! Nostalgia, nostalgia!! 😃

Exactly. ..
Same here also .
It's too much fun.😊
This time school were closed for winter vocation so kids were so excited in this time.
😳

Word Count: 1

binduprasad41 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: roseraja1915

Good night ,darlings- Periyamma,Lashy Sahiba, Chellam DA, Bindup, Bindu, Shruthi, Mitu, Manu, Adwi , Sandy Begum, Harshu, Payal , Akanksha, Jyothi, Shagun, Vrinda, Shivangi, Divyavm, Anindita, Lavanya, Lana, Pallavi, Selvi, Avika, Vathsy , Muskan, Amita , Aparna and 6Bs! 🤗

See you tomorrow, sweet Sahibas! 🤗

Aww so cute rose

Good night dear!
Sweet dreams 🤗