πŸ˜†
I'm just curious.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Kalgi22

Even after going THUD and being carried by, I'm still all chatty chatty.. πŸ˜†

I know, right?😲
Most normal women's reactions would be glowing gushing blushing and whatnot!
It seems Sandy has taken her revenge... by making you chatterbox. No.1πŸ€”
Edited by lashy - 6 years ago
binduprasad41 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: karkuzhali

Drawing her limbs out in a genteel stretch, Heera left the comfort of her silken bolster and sheets, her eyes welcoming the light that the new morning had to offer. It was a beautiful December morning, the first day of the coldest months. And through the large open windows across her room, it was evident that fog had wrapped itself around the green tips of the hillocks like magician's incense. Of course, the lingering woody smell of burnt firewood from the fireplace only added to the effects.
With a sleepy smile, she rubbed down the goose bumps that'd climbed up the exposed skin on her hands. The spectacle had sent a cold shiver down her spine and had yet given rise to a warm fuzzy feeling within - both, at the same time 'How could it be?' she wondered, her eyelashes coming down.
Till she sensed a movement on the sheets. A pair of bare arms soon came up from behind, taking her in the refuge of their warmth.

She got her answer.
Opening her eyes halfway, she threw him a sleepy gaze over her shoulder. 'I'm home...'

o o o o

"Touch": Poem by Thom Gunn.

You are already asleep.

I lower myself in next to you,

My skin slightly numb

With the restraint of habits,

The patina of self,

The black frost of outsideness, so that

Even unclothed,

It is a resilient chilly hardness,

A superficially malleable,

Dead rubbery texture.

You are in a mound of bedclothes..

Meanwhile and slowly

I feel as if it is
My own warmth surfacing
Or the ferment of your whole body
That in darkness beneath the cover

Is stealing
Bit by bit to break down that chill.

(Irrelevant portions edited.)

KK.

This is so beautiful and romantic

Lashy di πŸ€—
Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lashy

I know, right?😲
Most normal woman's reaction would be glowing gushing blushing and whatnot!
Adi yaathi... It seems Sandy has taken her revenge... by making you chatterbox. No.1πŸ€”

Yeah I'm an exception.. πŸ€” πŸ˜†

Sandy... 😑
binduprasad41 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vmanoh

Here's a pic of the 9 foot Xmas tree at our nephew's place.

Lovely

Word Count: 1

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ€—

What special in Kalimpong for the Christmas/New Year season, Bindup? Is it celebrated there? 😊
melovesja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks deas for wishes you all make my dayπŸ˜ƒ all your wishes and gifts are so special for me .but its hactic day at work though i will personally come to you all as soon as possibal.

Lashy my day is fantastic and foody😳 first the spread over here work like appitiser and my colleague planned potlog party for me . evening will be with family and friends.

darling you have fine art to peak or editing pics and words were no less ☺️
Edited by melovesja - 6 years ago
roseraja1915 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Good evening, Sahibas! πŸ€—

Bindup, Chellam, Mitu, Lashy Sahiba ❀️

Bindup , Lashy ,Aparna, Lana - πŸ€—hoping to snatch a few days for myself during these hols- doing nothing except lounging around HBAS house!πŸ˜†

Bindu- Best of luck for today, dear!πŸ€—

Lana-love it when you are on holiday because you spoil us with your dreamy delicacies -chocolate chip pancakes.

Aparna- the images are not visible. 😭

Periyamma-great to know Mina's naming ceremony went smoothly. What a grand menu selection!πŸ‘

The poem'Touch'-a beautiful trimming to Lashy Sahiba's nature-inspired impromptu thoughts.😳 ⭐️

Mitu and Stuti - Many more happy returns of the day, Baisas!

Vathsy-What a majestic X'mas tree! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by: lghosh

The arms slowly encompassed her arms rubbing on the gooseflesh and all she felt was the warmth creeping up from the pit of her core enveloping her in a glow of slow heat!
The smile crept up on her face and it felt all so familiar, not strange at all, opening her eyes to the encircling of two strong muscular arms.
The chiselled nose stealthily made its way to the crook of the neck making her shiver in the unknown feeling of intimacy! And the warm breath on the neck following the trails of the nose, all the way to the back created another sweet sensation which rocked the very center of her being!
Slowly she turned around to face the handsome face looming over her's and the satisfaction reflecting in those all-pervasive eyes seeing her in his arms, was too contagious! The smile was infectious and without her knowledge, the glowing smile lighted up her face as well showing the content of seeing him holding her in his safe haven.
He looked deep into her eyes and slowly mouthed 'I am home' and she with a twinkle in her eyes responded, 'So am I' and slowly brought his face down!!

And now I am a gonner who will not be able to focus or do anything the whole day!! πŸ˜† Good going Lashy!! πŸ‘ See what you have done?? πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ You have unleashed the ' besharam' Lana!! 🀣

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 😳 ☺️ πŸ€—

If writing this makes you a goner, can you imagine our plight, being the reader ?πŸ˜ƒ

Hail Besharam Lana- the Lana whose friskiness we hope will get aggravated so that we get to experience its potent effects!

old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

This is very very poetically sensual Periyamma... πŸ‘ Despite the restraint, and the clothes, he feels a chill - much like the black frost outside... but it is the warmth from his own body and hers that is unwittingly breaking it down, bit by bit...
Wow! Missed this for the past 2 days...

Sensual...❀️

& thanx authoress sahiba...πŸ€—
binduprasad41 thumbnail

πŸ€—

What special in Kalimpong for the Christmas/New Year season, Bindup? Is it celebrated there? 😊

Ofcourse it celebrated here also . But nothing special.
They celebrate in simple and sweet manner, peoples organise santa claus rally , during rally cute santa distribute sweets .
They decorate trees in front of their home .
New year means in Kalimpong is picnic . No matter how much bad weather is but picnic is necessary πŸ˜†
Tourist spot na , so many tourist come during this time , and earning time for kalimpong people.