Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Vmanoh

Here's a pic of the 9 foot Xmas tree at our nephew's place.

9 ft??!! 😲 Wow beautiful!!

Chellam !! πŸ€—
Edited by Kalgi22 - 6 years ago
karkuzhali thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Drawing her limbs out in a genteel stretch, Heera left the comfort of her silken bolster and sheets, her eyes welcoming the light that the new morning had to offer. It was a beautiful December morning, the first day of the coldest months. And through the large open windows across her room, it was evident that fog had wrapped itself around the green tips of the hillocks like magician's incense. Of course, the lingering woody smell of burnt firewood from the fireplace only added to the effects.
With a sleepy smile, she rubbed down the goose bumps that'd climbed up the exposed skin on her hands. The spectacle had sent a cold shiver down her spine and had yet given rise to a warm fuzzy feeling within - both, at the same time 'How could it be?' she wondered, her eyelashes coming down.
Till she sensed a movement on the sheets. A pair of bare arms soon came up from behind, taking her in the refuge of their warmth.

She got her answer.
Opening her eyes halfway, she threw him a sleepy gaze over her shoulder. 'I'm home...'

o o o o

"Touch": Poem by Thom Gunn.

You are already asleep.

I lower myself in next to you,

My skin slightly numb

With the restraint of habits,

The patina of self,

The black frost of outsideness, so that

Even unclothed,

It is a resilient chilly hardness,

A superficially malleable,

Dead rubbery texture.

You are in a mound of bedclothes..

Meanwhile and slowly

I feel as if it is
My own warmth surfacing
Or the ferment of your whole body
That in darkness beneath the cover

Is stealing
Bit by bit to break down that chill.

(Irrelevant portions edited.)

KK.
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Good Morning sweet Baisas and Banjaras πŸ€—
Vathsy... glad to know it's getting better... and the Christmas tree is superb! πŸ‘

I messaged Sandy - showed her the *ahem* relevant convos here... πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ time capsule and whatnot!
and she was "😭" about missing us all! After the visit from her in laws, her parents are now with her, plus her son's revisions so she is quite busy too... and TIP is still on her mind!

Hope Bond checks in from tomorrow... πŸ€—

Periyamma... carrot badam kheer and thayir vadai is quite a favourite in my house too (during big events)
But I must admit... I have never heard of the sweet you said or even the pic you posted... quite tempted to try it... and dare we ask for a special B&B version of the events yesterday with Grandma S
It would be such fun! If you feel up to it, of course!

Mitu what special for your birthday please let us know

Manu what a fantastic fare, as always!

Edited by lashy - 6 years ago
lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: karkuzhali

Drawing her limbs out in a genteel stretch, Heera left the comfort of her silken bolster and sheets, her eyes welcoming the light that the new morning had to offer. It was a beautiful December morning, the first day of the coldest months. And through the large open windows across her room, it was evident that fog had wrapped itself around the green tips of the hillocks like magician's incense. Of course, the lingering woody smell of burnt firewood from the fireplace only added to the effects.
With a sleepy smile, she rubbed down the goose bumps that'd climbed up the exposed skin on her hands. The spectacle had sent a cold shiver down her spine and had yet given rise to a warm fuzzy feeling within - both, at the same time 'How could it be?' she wondered, her eyelashes coming down.
Till she sensed a movement on the sheets. A pair of bare arms soon came up from behind, taking her in the refuge of their warmth.

She got her answer.
Opening her eyes halfway, she threw him a sleepy gaze over her shoulder. 'I'm home...'

o o o o

You are already asleep.

My skin slightly numb

The patina of self,

Even unclothed,

Dead rubbery texture.

You are in a mound of bedclothes..

Meanwhile and slowly

I feel as if it is
My own warmth surfacing
Or the ferment of your whole body
That in darkness beneath the cover

Is stealing
Bit by bit to break down that chill.

(Irrelevant portions edited.)

KK.

This is very very poetically sensual Periyamma... πŸ‘ Despite the restraint, and the clothes, he feels a chill - much like the black frost outside... but it is the warmth from his own body and hers that is unwittingly breaking it down, bit by bit...
Wow! Missed this for the past 2 days...
Edited by lashy - 6 years ago
lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: lghosh

🀣

See what you do to others!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† You got a taste of your own magic on all of us!! πŸ˜† How we feel reading your story!!

😑☺️

Word Count: 1

lashy thumbnail

🀣🀣🀣

See who got your back!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Image result for frozen anna gifs

*Whistle podu*πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Kuki715

Bond di... All the very best for Today's examπŸ€—. We know you'll nail your this assignment too... 😎
Come back cookly cookly... Baig Sahib is waiting πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
Btw... where's you Cookie.. you've been busy lately?

Originally posted by: Vmanoh

Lashy

Thanks for giving us that little bit of a special moment between our leads. πŸ€—
While mixing the next batch in the bowl you have allowed us a taste of the batter. Loved it.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Also thanks for appreciating the poem. !!

☺️ Thank you
Btw, what's with the chocolate everywhere?πŸ˜†
lashy thumbnail

All the junk emails!! 2 from match.com!! πŸ€” Really??? Get me an AMK and I will consider joining match.com!! Right now, this instant!! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

🀣

Word Count: 0

Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: karkuzhali

She got her answer.

o o o o

You are already asleep.

My skin slightly numb

The patina of self,

Even unclothed,

Dead rubbery texture.