Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Unbeknown

Ohh yes. Lobby is all well lit for Sears during Christmas and spikes on the top will be in red and green, denoting Christmas. Those spike lights keep changing every month depending on the significance for that month.
They changed the name to Willis tower now πŸ˜”. Being used to calling it Sears, Willis doesn't strike if some asks for.

Willis Towers, really?? πŸ€” Sears Tower was so much better! πŸ˜ƒ But we have to thank our lucky stars it was not renamed after the current 'Bapu' of our country! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Here we have a joint Birthday celebration, for our in-house poetess Mitu Sahiba and our Bong Beauty Debastuti!! πŸ€—
May you both have an awesome day with bountiful happiness, blessings and laughter and may the world's choicest come your way in whatever you do!! πŸ‘πŸΌ Have a rocking celebration girls!! πŸ˜ƒ

Related image
Related image
Image result for birthday chocolates gifs
Image result for birthday mithai gifs
Edited by lghosh - 6 years ago
melovesja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: karkuzhali

Thank you Lana, and all my dear Baisas for your blessings.
Mina was the star attraction yesterday. There was some religious function in the morning, and a small get together of about 40 - 50 friends in the evening. The menu for the evening was Lavang lathika ( sweet), Curd Vadai, Peas Sundal, and Badam Kheer, everything prepared by G'ma S.( in the same manner as she did for valaikaappu function- exerting herself and others too much)πŸ˜†

Lavanglatika..
Image result for lavang latika

Curd Vadai..

Image result for images of curd vadai

Peas Sundal..
Image result for images of pattani sundal

Almond and Carrot Kheer

Image result for images of almond and carrot kheer

Aunty.
Sachu Patti.

star of the day shins so bright
spread twinkling light in everyone's life
love to Mina.

Thank you patti πŸ˜› for connecting us all to Mina without showing her face and taking her in our lape . Thanks for yummy treat all by grandma SπŸ˜†
melovesja thumbnail
Good morning deariesπŸ˜ƒ

karkuzhali thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Happy Birthday dear Mitali and Stuti !

melovesja thumbnail

Originally posted by: binduprasad41

Happy happy birthday mitu di and stuti. ..πŸ€— πŸ€—
May your both coming year surprise with happiness of smile , the feeling of love and so on. 😊
I hope you both will find plenty of sweet memories to cherish forever . 😳

Thank you sweetiπŸ˜›πŸ€—
melovesja thumbnail

πŸ€—

Word Count: 0

Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: binduprasad41

Good Morning sachu patti and all my sweet friends.
Happy Monday πŸ€—

Good evening lana di, Aparna di and Vathsy di πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Good Mroning Periamma, Bindu, Mitu and all my Baisas!! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Good Evening Lana!! πŸ€—
Kalgi22 thumbnail
Mitu and Stuti... πŸ€— Wishing you a memorable day and an adventurous year, Happy birthday!!

Image result for happy birthday quotes
Kalgi22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lghosh

Am I that obvious?? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

The arms slowly encompassed her arms rubbing on the gooseflesh and all she felt was the warmth creeping up from the pit of her core enveloping her in a glow of slow heat!
The smile crept up on her face and it felt all so familiar, not strange at all, opening her eyes to the encircling of two strong muscular arms.
The chiselled nose stealthily made its way to the crook of the neck making her shiver in the unknown feeling of intimacy! And the warm breath on the neck following the trails of the nose, all the way to the back created another sweet sensation which rocked the very center of her being!
Slowly she turned around to face the handsome face looming over her's and the satisfaction reflecting in those all-pervasive eyes seeing her in his arms, was too contagious! The smile was infectious and without her knowledge, the glowing smile lighted up her face as well showing the content of seeing him holding her in his safe haven.
He looked deep into her eyes and slowly mouthed 'I am home' and she with a twinkle in her eyes responded, 'So am I' and slowly brought his face down!!

And now I am a gonner who will not be able to focus or do anything the whole day!! πŸ˜† Good going Lashy!! πŸ‘ See what you have done?? πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ You have unleashed the ' besharam' Lana!! 🀣

Image result for thud gif