Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Kalgi22

😆

I don't know how it's there but here they uses very old stocks for sale. Mostly out of trend or fashion..

Kawsi the year-round sale is often the last season's fashion and trend. For example, you will get good summer clothes in Fall or good winter clothes in Spring.
But Black Friday deals are on demanding items in current fashion! And even electronics goods, appliances, home goods...you name it and the sale is on! If you are really looking for some stuff that you had your eyes on then it is a good time to buy!
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lghosh

Am I that obvious?? 😉😆

The arms slowly encompassed her arms rubbing on the gooseflesh and all she felt was the warmth creeping up from the pit of her core enveloping her in a glow of slow heat!
The smile crept up on her face and it felt all so familiar, not strange at all, opening her eyes to the encircling of two strong muscular arms.
The chiselled nose stealthily made its way to the crook of the neck making her shiver in the unknown feeling of intimacy! And the warm breath on the neck following the trails of the nose, all the way to the back created another sweet sensation which rocked the very center of her being!
Slowly she turned around to face the handsome face looming over her's and the satisfaction reflecting in those all-pervasive eyes seeing her in his arms, was too contagious! The smile was infectious and without her knowledge, the glowing smile lighted up her face as well showing the content of seeing him holding her in his safe haven.
He looked deep into her eyes and slowly mouthed 'I am home' and she with a twinkle in her eyes responded, 'So am I' and slowly brought his face down!!

And now I am a gonner who will not be able to focus or do anything the whole day!! 😆 Good going Lashy!! 👏 See what you have done?? 😉🤣 You have unleashed the ' besharam' Lana!! 🤣

Image result for fainting emoji gif
old_charm thumbnail

All the junk emails!! 2 from match.com!! 🤔 Really??? Get me an AMK and I will consider joining match.com!! Right now, this instant!! 😉🤣

ohhoo...😆

Word Count: 1

lghosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vmanoh

Lana - Not a big fan of sweets unless it's chocolaty . But youghurt is something I love as a snack. This looked very tempting so had some. Now need the recipe please.😛
Good Night. 🥱

Vatshy it is very simple. I am giving the proportion and you can make it based on this. A cup of condensed milk, an equal proportion of greek plain yogurt and a half cup of evaporated milk. Mix it all together, I used an egg beater. 😃 Then in a bed of water put the casserole in 350 degrees F for 40 minutes till you see the top layer turning a little golden. If you want thicker version then you can skip the evaporated milk. It kind of steam bakes. And voila, mishti doi is ready! 😛 Let me know how it turned out. 😃
lghosh thumbnail

Manu again teri yeh haal?? Kyun re? 😆
old_charm thumbnail

Manu again teri yeh haal?? Kyun re? 😆

ohho di , u write such intoxicating stuff & then ask haal...😆
lghosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

The lines in blue are celebration worthy Lashy!! 👏 I am very happy they were supportive! 👍🏼

Word Count: 0

lghosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: --cute.manasi--

ohho di , u write such intoxicating stuff & then ask haal...😆

Intoxicating??? Hmmm!!! Will I be called the epitome of 'nirlaj-ness' for this? 😉😆
lghosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: roseraja1915

THUD ... THUD... THUD....

Lashy Sahiba 🤗

Teacher Rose going THUD 3 times!! 😲😲😲 No, it must be Rosejaan!! 😉🤣

Tomorrow my school is reopening too and for the next 4 weeks, hard labor before school closes for winter break on December 22nd for 2 weeks. 😃
old_charm thumbnail

Intoxicating??? Hmmm!!! Will I be called the epitome of 'nirlaj-ness' for this? 😉😆

her highness will decide...😛