Frequent Posters

old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: lashy

Hola girls... how's the Sunday night?

Yes Chellam... I remember all those postsπŸ˜†

Aparna... πŸ€— do keep us updated on your shopping outcomes.. πŸ˜›

I can see Lana has checked in... with her silent likes... πŸ˜› but no words yet...
Probably her friends who haven't had enough of her yet have dragged her out for 3 more movies

Manu Selvi Muskaan night owls πŸ€—

Another day to go for Bond's exam... all the best dearie... πŸ€—

Jodhavani... no that scene was just something that came up when I saw the picture Selvi posted of the P valleys... nothing to do with any chapter 😳

Awww Rose 5 weeks holiday with school time for teachers πŸ˜•- hope would give you a little more breathing space than usual though.. πŸ€—

Vathsy...how's your tooth now? 😊 hopefully pain's gone

lashy didu...πŸ€—
melovesja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lashyπŸ€—
The scan was lovely but last words " I am home" πŸ‘ she fills like at canal in Aidabad.
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Breakfast here, chocolate chip pancake with a side of chocolate sauce. πŸ˜ƒ Bon Appetite! πŸ˜›
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lghosh

Breakfast here, chocolate chip pancake with a side of chocolate sauce. πŸ˜ƒ Bon Appetite! πŸ˜›

Related image

Word Count: 1

lghosh thumbnail

Hola girls... how's the Sunday night?

Yes Chellam... I remember all those postsπŸ˜†

Aparna... πŸ€— do keep us updated on your shopping outcomes.. πŸ˜›

I can see Lana has checked in... with her silent likes... πŸ˜› but no words yet...
Probably her friends who haven't had enough of her yet have dragged her out for 3 more movies

Manu Selvi Muskaan night owls πŸ€—

Another day to go for Bond's exam... all the best dearie... πŸ€—

Jodhavani... no that scene was just something that came up when I saw the picture Selvi posted of the P valleys... nothing to do with any chapter 😳

Awww Rose 5 weeks holiday with school time for teachers πŸ˜•- hope would give you a little more breathing space than usual though.. πŸ€—

Vathsy...how's your tooth now? 😊 hopefully pain's gone

No, I am in dreamland!! Your little snippet has made me feel frisky, so made myself some chocolate pancakes to appease my hunger! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
lghosh thumbnail

Hee hee girls☺️

Manu... That's easy... Lana will imagine herself to be the one waking up... BasssπŸ˜†

Btw .. silly of me to have forgotten to mention this...
But... Vathsy and LanaπŸ‘ your lines!!!

Selvi no hurry at all... A pic a day will keep our boredom awayπŸ˜›

Am I that obvious?? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

The arms slowly encompassed her arms rubbing on the gooseflesh and all she felt was the warmth creeping up from the pit of her core enveloping her in a glow of slow heat!
The smile crept up on her face and it felt all so familiar, not strange at all, opening her eyes to the encircling of two strong muscular arms.
The chiselled nose stealthily made its way to the crook of the neck making her shiver in the unknown feeling of intimacy! And the warm breath on the neck following the trails of the nose, all the way to the back created another sweet sensation which rocked the very center of her being!
Slowly she turned around to face the handsome face looming over her's and the satisfaction reflecting in those all-pervasive eyes seeing her in his arms, was too contagious! The smile was infectious and without her knowledge, the glowing smile lighted up her face as well showing the content of seeing him holding her in his safe haven.
He looked deep into her eyes and slowly mouthed 'I am home' and she with a twinkle in her eyes responded, 'So am I' and slowly brought his face down!!

And now I am a gonner who will not be able to focus or do anything the whole day!! πŸ˜† Good going Lashy!! πŸ‘ See what you have done?? πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ You have unleashed the ' besharam' Lana!! 🀣
lghosh thumbnail
All the junk emails!! 2 from match.com!! πŸ€” Really??? Get me an AMK and I will consider joining match.com!! Right now, this instant!! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
lghosh thumbnail
Aunty, how was 'Naamkaran' ceremony? Did everything go well? How was Mina all throughout? Is she basically a quiet baby or active? Please let us know what you did for the all ceremony? Did you cook some special delicacies of your's as well? πŸ˜ƒ
Please convey my love, blessings and best wishes to our darling Mina. πŸ˜ƒ
lghosh thumbnail
Koi hai ya sab gaye sone?? πŸ€” I am spamming all by myself here! πŸ˜†
lghosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalgi22

He has no time to know about strangers.. πŸ˜†

First of all, I will wait for the stranger to return and give the reply! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† And secondly, Kawsi, if I were you, I would be a little cautious because your fate in TIP lies solely and wholly in the hands of this particular stranger! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£