Users

Frequent Posters

jodhavani94 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
roseraja1915 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

School is out for the 5 -week year-end break. But it is a busman's holiday for me . Must get started on the preparations for the new term. Will be going to school on most days.

A meeting to attend tomorrow at the district education office.πŸ˜”

Good night ,darlings- Periyamma,Lashy Sahiba, Chellam DA, Bindup, Bindu, Shruthi, Mitu, Manu, Adwi , Sandy Begum, Harshu, Payal , Akanksha, Jyothi, Shagun, Vrinda, Shivangi, Divyavm, Anindita, Lavanya, Lana, Pallavi, Selvi, Avika, Vathsy , Muskan, Amita , Aparna and 6Bs! πŸ€—

See you tomorrow, sweet Sahibas! πŸ€—

binduprasad41 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: roseraja1915

School is out for the 5 -week year-end break. But it is a busman's holiday for me . Must get started on the preparations for the new term. Will be going to school on most days.

A meeting to attend tomorrow at the district education office.πŸ˜”

Good night ,darlings- Periyamma,Lashy Sahiba, Chellam DA, Bindup, Bindu, Shruthi, Mitu, Manu, Adwi , Sandy Begum, Harshu, Payal , Akanksha, Jyothi, Shagun, Vrinda, Shivangi, Divyavm, Anindita, Lavanya, Lana, Pallavi, Selvi, Avika, Vathsy , Muskan, Amita , Aparna and 6Bs! πŸ€—

See you tomorrow, sweet Sahibas! πŸ€—

Oh My dear rose πŸ€—
Always busy in school work πŸ˜”
Hats off to you dear 😳
You are always dedicated to your work πŸ‘
Your school blessed to have you as teacher dear . .. πŸ€—

Lovely picture
Good night patti and rose!
Sweet dreams.
Edited by binduprasad41 - 6 years ago
Unbeknown thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lghosh

Okay watched 3 movies today!! Had a gala time.

When we went to see Coco there was a short movie on Frozen and it was so difficult to keep up a straight face amidst friends seeing Elsa and Anna!! Myself and Kawsi! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ Kawsi your Jaswant was there too!! πŸ˜† Laughter kept bubbling within me but had to keep a poker face.πŸ˜† Luckily it was dark.
Sandy missed you a lot watching that. Where are you? πŸ€” You were creating a kidnapping plot but did you get kidnapped yourself? πŸ˜²πŸ˜† And I was looking 'mashallah', out of this world in a green gown! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Also being a sentimental fool, cried so many times while watching 'Wonder' and I am proud of it. They ought to make more movies like this one. Girls if you get a chance, do watch it. Double thumbs up from my end! πŸ˜ƒ

That was my reaction watching Tangled last week πŸ˜†
I heard about "Wonder" from a cabbie and read the reviews. Looks promising. That's on my list to watch :)

Unbeknown thumbnail

Originally posted by: lghosh

Here made some mishti doi, sweet yogurt, Calcutta style!! Have some! πŸ˜ƒ Lashy, you will love it. πŸ˜ƒ Bon Appetite every one! πŸ˜›

I had this at one of my Bongs friend's place. Tasted really good 😊
But I would go with rasgulla any day. We get dry rasgullas at one of the sweet stores in Hyderabad and that's the only thing I get when i go 😊
Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good night Periamma and Rose! 😳
Unbeknown thumbnail
Unbeknown thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

Aparna... your speedy catch-up sessions are super cute!

kya karu, not getting time to sit and have a one on one πŸ˜” I miss replying so many posts and end up coming up with these quick catch-ups πŸ˜”

Muskaan .. Mr. Lashy and read my stories? Unless I write about science fiction and inter-planetary travel with the leads conversing in algorithms and formulas with no hint of romance in it, he's not going to read..πŸ˜†
But I'm glad he's supportive in all other ways that he can be😊

write a science fiction after this, I'm up for anything you write. Inter-planetary travel reminded me of "Interstellar", mostly the comic/spoof strips that came after that πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

Unbeknown thumbnail

Originally posted by: binduprasad41

Oh My dear rose πŸ€—
Always busy in school work πŸ˜”
Hats off to you dear 😳
You are always dedicated to your work πŸ‘
Your school blessed to have you as teacher dear . .. πŸ€—

Lovely picture
Good night patti and rose!
Sweet dreams.

Bindup πŸ€—

Good night rose, periyamma!
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Hola girls... how's the Sunday night?
Yes Chellam... I remember all those postsπŸ˜†

Aparna... πŸ€— do keep us updated on your shopping outcomes.. πŸ˜›

I can see Lana has checked in... with her silent likes... πŸ˜› but no words yet...
Probably her friends who haven't had enough of her yet have dragged her out for 3 more movies

Manu Selvi Muskaan night owls πŸ€—

Another day to go for Bond's exam... all the best dearie... πŸ€—

Jodhavani... no that scene was just something that came up when I saw the picture Selvi posted of the P valleys... nothing to do with any chapter 😳

Awww Rose 5 weeks holiday with school time for teachers πŸ˜•- hope would give you a little more breathing space than usual though.. πŸ€—

Vathsy...how's your tooth now? 😊 hopefully pain's gone
Edited by lashy - 6 years ago