Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: selvi1275

Drawing her limbs out in a genteel stretch, Heera left the comfort of her silken bolster and sheets, her eyes welcoming the light that the new morning had to offer. It was a beautiful December morning, the first day of the coldest months. And through the large open windows across her room, it was evident that fog had wrapped itself around the green tips of the hillocks like magician's incense. Of course, the lingering woody smell of burnt firewood from the fireplace only added to the effects.
With a sleepy smile, she rubbed down the goose bumps that'd climbed up the exposed skin on her hands. The spectacle had sent a cold shiver down her spine and had yet given rise to a warm fuzzy feeling within - both, at the same time 'How could it be?' she wondered, her eyelashes coming down.
Till she sensed a movement on the sheets. A pair of bare arms soon came up from behind, taking her in the refuge of their warmth.

She got her answer.

Opening her eyes halfway, she threw him a sleepy gaze over her shoulder. 'I'm home...'
Edited by lashy - 6 years ago

old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

Issh...☺️

Word Count: 0

lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: lghosh

Here made some mishti doi, sweet yogurt, Calcutta style!! Have some! πŸ˜ƒ Lashy, you will love it. πŸ˜ƒ Bon Appetite every one! πŸ˜›

And on this cold winter's morning, I imagine enjoying this with something warm to go with it... hai hai.. beautiful... Lana I wish I could cook like you!
No wonder Azeez (and Cookie) are such fans of you!πŸ˜‰

Stuti πŸ€— Hope you're good dear..

Aparna... your speedy catch-up sessions are super cute!

Chellam and Sandy fighting over Jalal ... missed this.. though of course, Sandy has been FROZEN with Jalal in a time capsule... πŸ˜† and Chellam can't fight...

Rose Bindup Manu... how have you girls been?
I think I saw Harshu's silent like too😲

Mitu... where's you? Been a few days...

Muskaan .. Mr. Lashy and read my stories? Unless I write about science fiction and inter-planetary travel with the leads conversing in algorithms and formulas with no hint of romance in it, he's not going to read..πŸ˜†
But I'm glad he's supportive in all other ways that he can be😊
Edited by lashy - 6 years ago
Kuki715 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --cute.manasi--

Double Issh ☺️☺️
Lashy di... No pressure but can you give us a rough idea on when you plan to update... πŸ˜›

lashy thumbnail
roseraja1915 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Drawing her limbs out in a genteel stretch, Heera left the comfort of her silken bolster and sheets, her eyes welcoming the light that the new morning had to offer. It was a beautiful December morning, the first day of the coldest months. And through the large open windows across her room, it was evident that fog had wrapped itself around the green tips of the hillocks like magician's incense. Of course, the lingering woody smell of burnt firewood from the fireplace only added to the effects.
With a sleepy smile, she rubbed down the goose bumps that'd climbed up the exposed skin on her hands. The spectacle had sent a cold shiver down her spine and had yet given rise to a warm fuzzy feeling within - both, at the same time 'How could it be?' she wondered, her eyelashes coming down.
Till she sensed a movement on the sheets. A pair of bare arms soon came up from behind, taking her in the refuge of their warmth.

She got her answer.

Opening her eyes halfway, she threw him a sleepy gaze over her shoulder. 'I'm home...'

THUD ... THUD... THUD....

Lashy Sahiba πŸ€—
lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: roseraja1915

THUD ... THUD... THUD....

Lashy Sahiba πŸ€—

Don't know why I wrote it...πŸ˜† just came to my mind and I did...

Thanks Manu Shruthi and Rose...
As for 42 ... I think I'm about half way there.. 😊
Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

OMG! Heaven...☺️

swetiii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Muskaan .. Mr. Lashy and read my stories? Unless I write about science fiction and inter-planetary travel with the leads conversing in algorithms and formulas with no hint of romance in it, he's not going to read..πŸ˜†
But I'm glad he's supportive in all other ways that he can be😊

🀣

Word Count: 1

old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Don't know why I wrote it...πŸ˜† just came to my mind and I did...

Thanks Manu Shruthi and Rose...
As for 42 ... I think I'm about half way there.. 😊

So happy that u did...

I wonder what will become of lana di once she reads this...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†