Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: lghosh

But does Jalal know the whereabouts about his other Begum? 😉😆 Maybe she has told him secretly! 🤔

He has no time to know about strangers.. 😆
Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vmanoh

Kausi - Most of the holiday celebrations nowadays are turned into commercial ventures including Xmas. Culture & religious aspects take a back seat which is sad. 😕. A newer generation is growing with no indepth knowledge of what we are celebrating & why. Whatever the market dictates as "in" takes the fancy as they are the ones who are filling the void in this global environment.
>>>>Hmmm very true...
Me too am not a big shopping person & avoid crowds whenever possible. Canada gets an additional holiday after Christmas Day which is called the Boxing day holiday. A day most everyone spends all their cash/gift cards, exchange unwanted or duplicated gifts & sometimes end up bringing home two of something when they never needed even one in the first place as it was going on sale. I never go anywhere near a mall on a Boxing day Sale. 😆

😆

I don't know how it's there but here they uses very old stocks for sale. Mostly out of trend or fashion..
Vmanoh thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A

Here made some mishti doi, sweet yogurt, Calcutta style!! Have some! 😃 Lashy, you will love it. 😃 Bon Appetite every one! 😛

Lana - Not a big fan of sweets unless it's chocolaty . But youghurt is something I love as a snack. This looked very tempting so had some. Now need the recipe please.😛
Good Night. 🥱
Edited by Vmanoh - 6 years ago
Kuki715 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: binduprasad41

True

Of course 😆🤗

Really...
But be careful Selvi di 😳
Selvi di looking so cool with two lovely companion

Very cool 😎

Kuki715 thumbnail

I am picky about sweets, not all sweets will be my favorite but the mishti doi was mindblowing. Got the recipe, will make for sure and will post it here then. 😉😆
And Azeez, oh yes, he has a sweet tooth for sure, but of a different kind Lashy, different than yours and mine! 😉🤣 His sweet tooth entails a ladder most of the time! 🤣
But Maharaj Kakasa's wonders of the kitchen gets the poor thing going because he otherwise doesn't get to taste any goodies! He keeps complaining about that! 😉🤣
Now for sure, I will need the table!!

Kuki to appease you, yeh le tere liye achhi mithai laayi hoon! 😆 Last time food saved me! 😆
Image result for bengali sweets gifs

Again you are safe... Not because of this but...

Here made some mishti doi, sweet yogurt, Calcutta style!! Have some! 😃 Lashy, you will love it. 😃 Bon Appetite every one! 😛

THIS

Yummy 😛
binduprasad41 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Bindup, bol does it look like Kalimpong sweet shop mishti doi? 😉😆

😆
Yes it very close and look so perfect 😛
Btw i love yoghurt 😳
Kuki715 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalgi22

What views on early morning... Heaven.. ❤️

Yes!! It's Heaven

Amazing lines Lana di 👏

Vasthy di... Beautiful verses 👏⭐️
Kuki715 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalgi22

He has no time to know about strangers.. 😆

Haila 🤣🤣

Word Count: 1

selvi1275 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Very nice lines...Lana

Vathsy...that tamil kavithai was so mesmerizing ...you made sure no object was missed ...

Actually, this is same place from opposite angles...

You all were right ... Typing from phone sucks
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Periyamma in pattu today? Is Minu kutty in pattu too?

What special food Periyamma? Waiting to hear..

Okay watched 3 movies today!! Had a gala time.

When we went to see Coco there was a short movie on Frozen and it was so difficult to keep up a straight face amidst friends seeing Elsa and Anna!! Myself and Kawsi! 😉🤣 Kawsi your Jaswant was there too!! 😆 Laughter kept bubbling within me but had to keep a poker face.😆 Luckily it was dark.
And I was looking 'mashallah', out of this world in a green gown! 😉🤣

I saw ads for Frozen and couldn't keep a straight face either... so, I can only imagine what you must've gone through...
haven't even heard of movie 'wonder'😕
saw wonder woman last night - and was 'wondering' what all that hype was about!😆