Rose and manu 🤗 🤗

Bindup di...🤗
Vmanoh thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Kalgi22

No. I'm not a shopping person..🤔

Now means not now, it's nowadays..😆

I'll be happy if they celebrate our cultural festivals also in same way.🤔 but that's not the case.

Kausi - Most of the holiday celebrations nowadays are turned into commercial ventures including Xmas. Culture & religious aspects take a back seat which is sad. 😕. A newer generation is growing with no indepth knowledge of what we are celebrating & why. Whatever the market dictates as "in" takes the fancy as they are the ones who are filling the void in this global environment.

Me too am not a big shopping person & avoid crowds whenever possible. Canada gets an additional holiday after Christmas Day which is called the Boxing day holiday. A day most everyone spends all their cash/gift cards, exchange unwanted or duplicated gifts & sometimes end up bringing home two of something when they never needed even one in the first place as it was going on sale. I never go anywhere near a mall on a Boxing day Sale. 😆
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lghosh

Kha kar bol Manu! 😛

Invite me to ur place na...😛
old_charm thumbnail

OMG Lana you won't believe it. I just watched frozen... 1 hour before. Husband was changing the channels and I spotted frozen being telecast in one and I asked him to let me watch that and his expression was like -> 🤓 but still I watched it..😆 just last 30mins.😆 I was laughing alone like a mad..🤣 Yes I too missed Sandy badly. Where's she? Got frozen? 🤔

😆😆
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --cute.manasi--

Invite me to ur place na...😛

Manujaan, tere liye toh hamesha open invitation hai!! 🤗 Anytime come over, whenever you want,I will look forward to it!! 😃
old_charm thumbnail

Yes And we did baby shower too..

Cool...

But i missed it...😔
old_charm thumbnail

Manujaan, tere liye toh hamesha open invitation hai!! 🤗 Anytime come over, whenever you want,I will look forward to it!! 😃

Mere liye , u mean bakiyon ke liye nahi uuh...😛😉😆

Ok i'll join Lashy di , must borrow magic carpet from baby & babloo...😳

old_charm thumbnail

Okay watched 3 movies today!! Had a gala time.

When we went to see Coco there was a short movie on Frozen and it was so difficult to keep up a straight face amidst friends seeing Elsa and Anna!! Myself and Kawsi! 😉🤣 Kawsi your Jaswant was there too!! 😆 Laughter kept bubbling within me but had to keep a poker face.😆 Luckily it was dark.
Sandy missed you a lot watching that. Where are you? 🤔 You were creating a kidnapping plot but did you get kidnapped yourself? 😲😆 And I was looking 'mashallah', out of this world in a green gown! 😉🤣

Also being a sentimental fool, cried so many times while watching 'Wonder' and I am proud of it. They ought to make more movies like this one. Girls if you get a chance, do watch it. Double thumbs up from my end! 😃

Glad to know u had ao much fun...😃

I haven't watched any of them...😒
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --cute.manasi--

Glad to know u had ao much fun...😃

I haven't watched any of them...😒

All new movies, Coco, The Star and Wonder!!! 😃 All 3 were good but Wonder stole my heart! 😃
Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Here made some mishti doi, sweet yogurt, Calcutta style!! Have some! 😃 Lashy, you will love it. 😃 Bon Appetite every one! 😛

Looking so yummy..😛