Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: lghosh

This is so passionate and yet has a shroud of innocence, a first time for 2 lovers! Loved the last time, "Wish this moment stops here, stops here for a while."

Kaash yeh lamha thahar jaaye, hai yeh do dilon ki duya,
Iss lamhe ke aanchal mein raazi do dilon ka milan huya!
Iss ka muskurata huya hont aur uss ki sharmati huyi nazrein,
Kaash kayed ho jaaye do dil iss mein - yeh zulfon ke zanzeerein!

Uff uff...❤️
old_charm thumbnail

[

Kitna sayaani hai re tu Kuki Begum! Khud bach gayi cute picture daalke aur meri baari aayi toh maar lagayi!! Where is my tree trunk? 😒
Oh btw, Sabe Sahib said yesterday on Thanksgiving the laddoos tasted yummy and special on top of the ladder!! 😉🤣 He said apparently you added some extra sugar! 🤣
Manu now I can borrow your chair again! 😆

🤣

Yes plz wo apki hi amanat hai...😉😆
old_charm thumbnail

[

Hope no. 3 is well and finally, Mr. Stomach flu has left the building!! 😆 We miss you but understand your dilemma completely, so take your time, get some breather and join back at your leisure with full-on gusto of DQgiri and mischief!! 😉😆 Ok, Our Majesty of Hotness!! 🤣

😆

Lashy di & lana di...
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Unbeknown

What a great OS lana 👏
Finally i get to read the full blown version of your shayaris. All you guys here have flair with words.
Subtlety with which they both expressed each other is His explanation, him being close to her, using binoculars as object is worth praising. How well you've used an inanimate object to connect to feelings 😊 Even use of diamond necklace to express his love for Heera is praise worthy. Her jealousy, his mischief, their possessiveness, his advice on change in perspective to view things are really a treat to read.
Above mentioned lines from the OS are the ones I liked the most. Thank you so much for this, Lana.

Thanks Aparna!! 😃 Hope your research went well yesterday, hopefully in all peace and quiet?! Are you doing your postdoc in University of Chicago? On what subject? All the best for it! 👍🏼 👍🏼

Thank you for liking the OS. And you are absolutely correct in saying this house is a house of talent! Everyone here is amazing with their analysis, in their creativity, their unique style in writing, their poetry...you name it and you will find it here. 😃 The day passes in a jiffy when there is a full house not to mention the laughter-thon we have!! 😆
I am happy you liked the mundane effort of my OS! Thank you! 😃
I had a good Thanksgiving with friends. Are you utilising the Black Friday to do some shopping for upcoming India trip? 😃
Edited by lghosh - 6 years ago
Unbeknown thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vmanoh

Thanks for you wishes & also wishing you a HappyThanksgiving.
Stuck at work on a holiday - been there / done that 😆.
Sometimes you get more done when no ones around.

Thank you, vathsy 🤗
Yup, its productive working on holidays 😆 Building looked haunted though 😆

Edited by Unbeknown - 6 years ago
Unbeknown thumbnail

Happy Black Friday USwasis!! 😃 A happy dent in the wallets! 😆 How was Thanksgiving? Mine was fantastic! Had a sumptuous meal with friends with bountiful laughter as a side dish! 😃 My friend's husband cooked all the dishes and we just relaxed and chatted! 😉😆 Here are some pictures. Aparna I made chaat cups and pakodas as appetisers, that is what my friend requested from me. 😃 He didn't make turkey but whole chicken instead, turkeys are too big for 10 - 12 people to finish. I had my vegetable biriyani, squash veggie, chana and mishti doi, made by another friend. I skipped pumpkin pie. 😛 Forgot to take picture of the yogurt, it was too delicious!! 😃

That looks sooo yummm.
I'm drooling now. I cooked routine daal chawal, quick thing to fix.
What are chaat cups? Never heard before

Edited by Unbeknown - 6 years ago
karkuzhali thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Image result for saturday morning wishes

Hey, hey
It's Saturday
A rather unimportant lazy day
Whether skies are blue or skies are grey
Doesn't matter for
A lazy Saturday

Edited by karkuzhali - 6 years ago
Unbeknown thumbnail

Thanks Aparna!! 😃 Hope your research went well yesterday, hopefully in all peace and quiet?! Are you doing your postdoc in University of Chicago? On what subject? All the best for it! 👍🏼 👍🏼

Thank you for liking the OS. And you are absolutely correct in saying this house is a house of talent! Everyone here is amazing with their analysis, in their creativity, their unique style in writing, their poetry...you name it and you will find it here. 😃 The day passes in a jiffy when there is a full house not to mention the laughter-thon we have!! 😆
I am happy you liked the mundane effort of my OS! Thank you! 😃
I had a good Thanksgiving with friends. Are you utilising the Black Friday to do some shopping for upcoming India trip? 😃

Not UofC, Lana. I'm at Rush University working on ovarian cancer.
My Thanksgiving was in lab all day and my Black Friday starts now :)
Not really into shopping this time. I got bored over years standing in lines for billing. Can do it more at leisure later on regular weekends. Its crazy how lines are increasing every year 😲
Hope you are utilizing Black Friday :)
Unbeknown thumbnail

Good evening/Good morning baisas!
Finally getting to a weekend, yaaayyy!

lashy - Hope you and kids are feeling better. Take your time, regain your health. Don't rush into things 😊

Me off to shopping now. See you all later!
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Unbeknown

That looks sooo yummm.
I'm drooling now. I cooked routine daal chawal, quick thing to fix.
What are chaat cups? Never heard before

Aparna little chaat cups made out of phyllo pastry shells. 😃 And then fill it with boiled potatoes with chaat masala, chana, coriander leaves, yogurt, tomatoes, onions and tamarind chutney. I baked the phyllo pastry shell cups at home and then took all the ingredients to my friend's house and just assembled it there. It kind of looked like this.
Katori Chaat Recipe
Katori Chaat Recipe